Fuck you, man.

Hey, you, too, bro.
哥们
I called the Higgins to give you my new number.
我给希金斯打过电♥话♥ 把我的新手♥机♥号♥告诉你
But they said you split.
但他们说你翘了
I couldn’t believe it, man. I had no idea.
我简直不敢相信 我都不知道
Things got ugly after you left.
你走之后 事情变得很恶心
We all go through slumps. You know how it is.
我们都会经历起起伏伏 你知道是怎么回事
Yeah, but it wasn’t just a slump.
是 但这次不是一次低谷
What was it, then?
那是怎么回事
I don’t know, but I wasn’t gonna wait for them to throw me out.
我也不知道 但我不打算等着他们把我踹了
I’m just saying… Whatever, man.
我只是说… 没关系 哥们
You wouldn’t be saying that stuff if you made it.
你不是故意说的
Maybe.
也许吧
Sugar! Rafi needs you in the kitchen.
阿糖 莱菲让你去厨房♥帮忙
They call you Sugar?
他们管你叫阿糖吗
What can I say? The name sticks.
我能说什么呢 名字很扎眼
They got all kinds in this league…
这联赛什么人都有
Fat cats in their 40s, kids like you and me…
有40多岁的老胖子 还有你我这样的小伙子
Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, even some white boys.
多米尼加人 波多黎各人 还有一些白人小孩
I got this 50-year-old catcher on my team.
我找了个50岁的捕手进我的球队
Used to play for the Dodgers.
以前是在道奇队里效力的
Can’t run for shit, but he’s out there every week.
跑不动 不过每周都会来
Belly out to here.
肚子挺在那里
But he can still go deep.
但他还蹲得下去
You ever hear from that kid Brad?
你有那个叫布莱德的小孩的消息吗
I got the photo you sent, but you have to send me more.
我收到你发来的照片了 但是你还要给我多寄一些
Okay, Mom, but…
好 妈妈 但是…
it would be easier if you got an e-mail account.
如果你能有个网络邮箱帐号♥的话会更方便的
An e-mail account? I can barely use the TV!
网络邮箱帐号♥? 我连电视都用不好呢
I’m making you a new table.
我在给你打一个新桌子
It’s going to be real nice.
会很漂亮的
I’m sure I’ll love it. Thank you.
我敢肯定我会非常喜欢的 谢谢你
How’s Erica?
艾瑞卡怎么样
She’s good. She got a job at the factory.
她很好 她在工厂找了份工作
But just part-time, so she can keep up with school.
但是是个兼♥职♥ 这样她还能去上学
And Luis?
路易斯呢
He’s pitching now. You should see him.
他会投球了 你该来看看他
He’s got his brother’s arm.
他跟你的胳膊一样强壮
Sure, but can he throw a knuckle curve?
当然 但他能投出来慢曲球吗
I miss you, Mom. I’m working hard.
我想念你 妈妈 我工作很努力
I’ll be home soon.
我很快就会回家了
Give everyone a hug for me.
替我拥抱所有人
I love you, Sugar.
我爱你 阿糖
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Caballo!
卡波罗
How you doing?
你好吗
This is Miguel, from San Pedro.
这是米盖尔 来自圣佩德罗
The new guy. You ready to pitch?
新人 准备好投球了吗
I think so.
我想是的
It’s been a while, no?
是不是有一段时间不投了
Don’t worry. He’s ready.
不用担心 他没问题
That’s what I like!
我就喜欢这样的
Jos, meet Miguel. They call him Sugar.
琼斯 见见米盖尔 他们都管他叫阿糖
What’s up, Sugar?
你好吗 阿糖
Jos played for the Padres Triple-A team.
琼斯曾经效力于佩德罗AAA组
Hit a dinger off Pedro once.
曾经在佩德罗打出过全垒打
Twice. Twice.
两次 两次
I played for the Yankees.
我曾经在洋基效力
Milwaukee Brewers.
我在密尔沃基
Kansas City.
我在堪萨斯
Me too. I played in Bridgetown.
我也是 我在布里奇顿效力
Bridgetown. I was there in 2001. I lived on a big farm.
布里奇顿 我2001年在那里 我当时住在一个大农场里
With the Higgins! Yeah, with the Higgins!
跟希金斯一起 对 跟希金斯
Alfredo Ruiz, Seattle.
阿尔弗雷多·路易兹 西雅图城
Wilton Gonzlez, Dodgers.
威尔顿·冈萨雷斯 道奇队
Arturo Corazn, los Astros.
阿图罗·卡若森 太空人队
Orlando Encarnacin, los Mets.
奥兰多·恩卡纳森 麦兹队
Victor Santiago, los angeles.
维克多·圣地亚哥 洛杉矶城
Rafael Espinal, Minnesota Twins.
拉斐尔·埃斯皮诺 明尼苏达州
Miguel Azcar Santos, Kansas City.
米盖尔·阿斯卡·桑托斯 堪萨斯城
Play ball!
打球
This isn’t soccer, you can use your hands!
这不是踢足球 你可以用手的!
Strike one.
一击
Strike two.
两击
Strike three.
三击

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!