Look, I know you think I don’t know what you’re going through but I do.
听着 我知道你以为 我不能理解你的心情 但是我能
I’ve been on the mound before, I’ve played through pain.
我以前一直打比赛的 直到一次比赛受伤了
I’ve been in your exact situation before.
在此之前 我有一年的时间都是你这种状态
And I’ve struggled, too. Boy, I’ve…
我也挣扎过 孩子 我
These are really gonna empty you out.
这个会让你的状态好很多
So your first time, take a half. Okay? No more.
你第一次 只吃一半 不可以再多
You gotta ease into it.
吃了以后会让你舒服很多
Half.
一半药量
Anyone finds these, you didn’t get ’em from me, okay?
要是有人发现了 别说是我
What’s up, man? What’s up, Sal?
巴索 哥们 怎么了 萨尔
Did you hear I made player of the week?
听说了吗 我当上这周的球手了
You told me last night.
你昨晚就跟我说了
Strike three.
三击
Through the first inning, Santos has struck out two out of three.
在第一局里桑托斯已经2投3中了
I don’t wanna jinx this, but this sure looks like the Santos
我也想改变这局面 但显然桑托斯已经回到
we saw earlier this season.
这一季早前时的那种状态了
Strike.
击球
Swing and a miss, strike three.
Swing将对手三击出局了
Santos has struck out five through the first two innings.
在前2局中桑托斯已经5次投球了
He is dominating the Loons using all of his pitches.
看起来他已经用自己的实力 控制了整个比赛的局面
And after two, we’ve got no score.
但是第二局之后 双方就都没有再得分了
You okay?
你还好吧
It’s the top of the fifth inning and Santos seems to be
第5局开始 桑托斯似乎
struggling with his control.
在努力控制自己
Not sure what’s happening down there, he seems to be talking to himself.
不知道他到底怎么了 但是他好像在自言自语
Slow it down.
别太心急
Just throw me strikes.
把球投给我就行
These guys can’t touch you, okay?
那些人不能把你怎么样的
Let’s go. Throw strikes.
来吧 投球
Strike.
击球
You’re out of here.
你出局了
Puerto Rican piece of shit.
你投得什么狗屎球
Fuck you, cocksucker. Dude, you don’t even belong here.
我♥操♥ 你应该被禁赛
Hey. Dude, get off of me.
嘿 你离我远点
I’m sorry.
对不起
It’s all right.
没关系
Well, you played with your emotions
你在用你的情绪打球
and your emotions got the best of you.
之前你的情绪帮助了你 但这次也害了你
The true test of our character as athletes is how we come back.
作为运动员 真正对于性格的考验是我们怎么回来
So it’s up to you. Hey, Hardy, don’t you wander off.
能不能打好球也取决于你自己 别穿着那衣服走来走去
I want to talk to you about that accountant.
我要和你谈谈那个会计
So…
所以
Well, anyway, I’m putting Sal in your slot in the rotation.
不管怎么说 还是先让萨尔瓦多打你的位置
I’m gonna… Well, I’d Iike to see how you handle a relief spot.
我要 看看你恢复得怎么样
Game time is 7:05.
比赛时间是7:05
The first 3,000 people in attendance that night
那天晚上最先出席的3000人
will receive a free beer mug, courtesy of our friends at Harlow’s.
会得到一大杯免费啤酒 和哈洛区朋友们的礼遇
I’m sorry. The number you have reached is no longer in service.
对不起 你拨♥打♥的号♥码不在服务区
Check the number and try your call again.
检查一下好吗 重新拨♥打♥一遍
Honey, you don’t have to do that.
亲爱的 你用不着去做这个
No problem. I want to help.
没事 我想干
Thank you, Miguel.
谢谢 米盖尔
Thank you, Helen.
谢谢 海伦
You know, your English is very good now, Miguel.
现在你的英语很不错了 米盖尔
You, too.
你也是
Thank you.
谢谢
What’s up, Sugar?
你好啊 阿糖
I forgot something in the clubhouse. I’ll be right back.
我忘了些东西在俱乐部里 我马上回来
Here, I’ll load your bag.
给我 我先把你的包装上去
Where’s he going?
他去哪
The bathroom.
浴室
This is 161st Street, Yankee Stadium.
这里是161大街 美国公民体育场
Talk to me.
什么事吗
Is Jorge working today?
乔治今天工作吗
Jorge?
乔治
Jorge Ramirez.
乔治·瑞米兹
Jorge, the baseball player.
乔治 那个棒球运动员
Oh, the baseball player. He left about two weeks ago.
那个棒球运动员 他两个星期前走了
I think he drives a car now.
我想他现在是当司机去了
Do you have his number? His old number isn’t working.
你有他号♥码吗 他原来的号♥码没用了
No, sorry.
没有 对不起
But I think he was staying with some people…
不过我想他和一些人住在
up in Concourse Village. Around 1 56th Street.
广场村 在第156大道附近
Sometimes he still comes by to eat.
有时候他会来这吃点东西
One room.
我要住店
For how long?
住多久吗
I don’t know.
我不知道
$300 a week, one week in advance.
300美元一星期 提前一星期付钱
$300. Now.
现在付300美元
This also, please.
再买♥♥个这个
Are you the owner here?
你是这里的老板吗
Yes. How can I help you?
是 您需要什么吗
I like your work.
我喜欢你做工
Thanks.
谢谢
What are you looking for?
你要做什么
Oh, no. I mean… I don’t know. I was passing by…
不 我不知道 我只是路过
And I thought you might need help.
我以为你可能会缺人
I know how to make furniture and…
我懂怎么做家具
No, I don’t need anyone. I’m not looking now.
我现在不缺人 不需要招人
Okay.
好的
Thanks for your time. No problem.
谢谢你 不客气
Carpenter and assistant.
木匠和木匠学徒
3 years experience and driver’s license necessary.
需三年经验 有驾照
What’s going on?
怎么回事
Frank called last night. Where are you?
弗兰克昨天打来电♥话♥了 你在哪里
I’m in New York.
我在纽约
Oh, my God. What are you doing in New York?
天哪 你在纽约干嘛
I don’t understand. Your team’s looking for you.
我不懂 你的俱乐部都在找你
I can’t play anymore.
我打不了球了
Are you hurt? What do you mean you can’t play?
你受伤了吗 你说你打不了球是什么意思吗
No, I’m fine. It’s just…
不 我很好 我只是
We’ve been working for this your whole life, Miguelito.
米盖尔 我们都在为你有这一天而努力
My God! When you’re so close.
你现在已经非常接近了
Don’t worry, Mom.
不用担心 妈妈
I have some money. Everything will be all right.
我还有点钱 一切都会好的
You have to go back. Listen to me, my sweet Sugar.
你必须要回去 听我的 亲爱的阿糖
Call Frank. They’ll take you back.
给弗兰克打电♥话♥ 他会带你回去
I can’t go back.
我不能回去
Did I raise you like this?
你怎么会这样啊
Did I raise you to give up?
我是教你去放弃吗
I didn’t give up. I…
我没有放弃 我
I’m starting something new here.
我只是在这里重新开始
Miguel, where are you staying?
米盖尔 你现在在哪
Miguel!
米盖尔
Listen, Mom, I have to go. The card’s almost out of minutes.
听着 妈妈 我要挂了 这张卡要用完了
Miguel, listen to me, please.
米盖尔 求你了 听我的
Don’t worry. I’m staying with a friend.
不用担心 我和一个朋友呆在一起
I have a job. Everything’s all right. I’ll send money tomorrow.
我有工作 一切都很好 我明天寄钱回去
Listen to me. You have to go back.
听我说 你必须回去
I Iove you. I’m sorry.
我爱你 对不起
I was here the other day.
我那天来过这
Did you find your friend?
你找到你的朋友了吗
No… Actually, I’m looking for a job.
没有 事实上 我是在找工作
Fernando!
费尔南多
Tell him you like his shirt.
告诉他你喜欢他的衬衫
When you have them here…
以后你碰上这些东西的时候
you just have to make sure you get all the scraps off.
你只要确保你把所有垃圾都清理完
Because the machine won’t wash that off.
因为洗碗机洗不掉垃圾
A little splash of water…
喷点水
You raise this up here…
你把这拉起来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!