What happened?
怎么了
It’s over.
都结束了
Why?
为什么
You know the drill.
你知道的
I’m not playing well, so they’ll bring up someone who is.
我的表现不好 所以他们找了个更好的
But your knee… You’re recovering. You just need more time.
但是你的膝盖 你在逐渐康复啊 你只是再需要些时间而已
Sugar…
阿糖
When do you leave?
你什么时候走
They want me to fly back tonight.
他们想我今晚就飞回去
Tonight?
今晚?
But I’m not going back.
但是我不会回家
I’ve got a cousin in New York.
我在纽约有个表兄
You’re going to New York?
你要去纽约
Where else?
还有哪里可去
There’s no work back home.
回家找不到工作
And my bonus won’t last forever.
我的分红也不会一直有
Relax, Sugar.
别担心 阿糖
I’ll see you there at Yankee Stadium some day.
终有一天我会在洋基棒球场和你重逢的
When the Knights come to town.
当骑士队到镇上的时候
I’ll be in the front row, getting drunk.
我会坐在第一排 喝得大醉
Cheering like a maniac.
像个疯子一样庆祝
Not for you, though.
不过不是为你喔
Yankee fans are crazy.
洋基球迷都是很疯狂的
You worry too much, Sugar.
你没必要这么担心 阿糖
I’ll be okay.
我会好好的
It’s just a game, right?
就是场游戏嘛 对吧
How’d you play today?
今天表现怎样
Good, good.
很好
I bet you have lots of groupies
我打赌你肯定有一大堆的粉丝
waiting for you after your games.
在比赛结束的时候等着你
I have a few.
我是有几个啦
A few? Just kidding.
几个啊 开玩笑而已啦
I mean, I would, but…
我是说 我也想 可是
None of these white girls speak Spanish.
那些白人女孩没一个说西班牙语
Marcos plays in Arizona. Lots of Mexicans.
马考斯在亚利桑那打球 那里有很多墨西哥人
Everyone speaks Spanish.
人人都说西班牙语
He has like fifteen girlfriends.
他好像有15个女朋友
Shut up! He’s probably lying.
够了 他可能是在吹牛
I bet he’s lying.
他绝对是在吹牛
Jorge went to New York.
乔治去纽约了
To the Yankees?
去洋基队了吗
No. Our team cut him loose.
没有 我们队把他踢了
He’s got a cousin there. I don’t know what he’s going to do.
他有个表兄在那儿 我也不知道他要做什么
He got injured playing for them.
他在练习的时候受伤了
They owse him something. Another chance.
他们欠他 一个重新开始的机会
He’s worked too hard.
他付出的太多了
I mean…
我意思是
He’s not a horse.
他不是一匹赛马
But don’t let it get to you.
别让这种事发生在你身上就行了
Just keep playing well and things will be okay.
只要坚持好好训练 就不会有问题了
If you…
如果你
If you not play baseball, what you do?
如果你以后不打棒球了 你会做什么
I like history, so maybe I’d go to grad school.
我喜欢历史 所以
Maybe teach someday.
以后可能会去教书吧
You study university?
你以前上过大学吗
I went to Stanford.
斯坦福大学
I studied history and
我学历史和
baseball.
棒球
What about you, man? Did you go to school back in the DR?
那你呢 你在多米尼加上学吗
Yes, little.
会读一点书
Secondary?
初中?
High school.
高中
Little high school.
上过一阵高中
But I sign when I… When I have second year.
我之前一直读书读到16岁
Hey, Brad, we’re up for B.P. Let’s go.
布莱德 要去候补区了 走吧
We walked around the Superdome and we started to sing…
我们围着超级穹顶走着 然后唱起颂歌♥
“This Little Light of Mine.”
“我的微弱之光”
And it was powerful, because it was a sad time.
那首歌♥那时很红 因为那是个很悲凉的时期
You didn’t know what was going to happen.
你不知道以后会发生什么
But you had faith in God.
但是你有对上帝的信仰
And we marched arpund the Dome…
我们的排成列队 绕着穹顶行进
and people were coming from inside.
人群从里面涌出来
These are Grandma’s from the other night.
这是外婆昨晚用的
We missed you at our meeting Thursday.
星期三的聚会没见你来
Sorry. I forget.
不好意思 我忘了
That’s okay. Maybe next time.
没关系 下次还有机会
You want to sit?
要坐一会儿吗
I have to go, actually. So…
我要走了 所以
Okay, go.
好啊 走吧
Feeling better, huh? Welcome back, dude.
感觉好点了 欢迎回来
Thank you.
谢了
Yeah, there was an injury to the Wichita second baseman
邻区的二垒手受伤了 所以他们早上打电♥话♥叫布莱德去
so they called up Brad this morning. He left you this.
他留了这个给你
Yo, Sugar!
是你 阿糖
Holy shit! How’d you get here?
我靠 你怎么来啦
On an airplane, dummy.
废话 坐飞机啊
That’s great, you guys know each other.
太好了 你们认识
This is Sal. He’s our new middle relief man.
这是萨尔瓦多 中继投手
He’s got a nasty cutter.
他有暗招
Hey, you could learn a thing or two from him, Santos.
你们平时可以多互相学习 桑托斯
Okay.
好的
What did he say?
他说什么
Don’t worry about it. Man, it’s good to see you.
别担心那些 兄弟 很高兴再见到你
Good to see you, too. But I’m a little nervous.
我也一样 但是我有点紧张
It’s the same game we played back home.
这和我们以前的比赛训练一样啦
Same rules, different place.
相同的规则 只是地点不同罢了
Just have fun, it’s only a game.
只要尽情享受比赛的乐趣就好 就是场游戏罢了
Time.
时间到
Sutton’s gonna make the call to pull Santos here in the fourth inning.
看起来好像又要让桑托斯下场了
He’s gonna bring in new reliever Salvador Torres for his Bridgetown debut.
可能要让一名新的投手萨尔瓦多·托莱斯 进行这场在布里奇顿的比赛
We’ll take a time out for the pitching change.
现在我们来看看双方得分情况
Swing trail, five to two.
Swing暂时落后 5比2
Now pitching for your Swing,
现在准备为观众们投球的是
number 22, Salvador Torres.
22号♥萨尔瓦多·托莱斯
Strike.
击球
Strike three.
三击
A stellar debut for Torres, as he baffles Jake Lee Esford
新人托莱斯表现不错 顺利接球
with a nasty sidearm cutter in the final out of the inning.
顺利完成此局比赛
Welcome to America, kid.
帮我个忙吧
Just do me a favor.
别把这个球轻易交给第一个认识的白人女孩
Don’t give it away to the first white girl you meet.
欢迎来美国 孩子
You suck, Santos!
你很烂 桑托斯
You started dropping your arm in the third. I think that was the problem.
你在第三局开始手臂使不上劲了 我想那就是问题所在
He lost control of his breaking pitches.
你没办法控制那个变化球
And they just zeroed in on his fastball.
然后竟然直接放弃得分了
Which isn’t as fast as it used to be.
那个球的速度没变 也没以前那么快了
But you need to learn self-control.
你要有自♥制♥力
Can you understand what I’m saying?
明白我在说什么吗
You need to know that your actions have consequences.
你要知道你要为自己的行为付出代价的
So we’re gonna take the cost of that water unit that you busted up
所以你要承担
and take it out of your check.
相应的损失费
That’s not anything that your family back home’s gonna be too proud of, is it?
你的家人绝不会对此事感到光荣
So you need to think about channeling that frustration you’re feeling onto the field.
所以你要学会 把你这种受挫的情绪用在球场上
Into practice.
用在训练上
Channel it into working harder so that you…
转换成让自己功能更加努力的动力
I am work hard. Every day I work hard.
我一直都很努力 我每一天都很努力
Yes, work harder, God damn it.
要更努力才行
You think you’re the only one on this team works hard?
你♥他♥妈♥的觉得 球队里就你一个很努力是吧
I don’t understand. You speak too fast.
我听不懂 你讲太快了
I don’t understand you.
我听不懂你说什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!