I know you’re going to do great things, too.
我知道你也会有所成就
We all know it.
我们都知道
I’m going to miss you.
我会想你的
Come on. Let’s go dance.
来吧 去跳舞
No, you go. I’ll come later.
不了 你去吧 我过会
And tell Fernando to watch it with my girl…
告诉费尔南多 对我姐姐好点
unless he wants problems with me, okay?
否则小心我扁他
Ladies and gentlemen, from the flight deck.
女士们先生们 这里是机长室
Still apparently about 1 10 miles from the Phoenix airport.
再航行110英里 我们即将抵达目的地
Estimating an on-time arrival at the gate.
我们将按时到港
Check this out.
瞧我拿来什么了
Did you look in the fridge?
你没打开冰箱看看吗
To the States.
美国万岁
To the States. We’ve arrived!
美国万岁 我们来啦
To the States!
美国万岁
What’s up, Jorge!
你好啊 乔治
Never, never, never drink from the hotel minibar.
千万 千万别喝旅馆冰箱里的东西
That stuff is really expensive.
那很贵
You want beer? Buy it at the store.
想喝啤酒 就到商店里买♥♥
You want to see titties?
想看毛♥片♥
There are magazines for that.
这有杂♥志♥
Don’t use the pay-per-view in the hotel.
别看旅馆里的付费节目
Okay, you boys ready?
请问需要什么
French toast, please? Okay. Who’s next?
法国土司 谢谢 你们呢
French toast. French toast.
法国土司 法国土司
All right, let’s go.
好的 我们走
Go. Go, go, go.

Brad Johnson.
布莱德·约翰森
Just out of college. They signed him for a million dollars.
刚刚大学毕业 他们以100万签下了他
There’s a lot of guys like that. Don’t let it intimidate you.
这有很多像他一样的人 别被这吓到
Everyone knowss Dominicans rule the game.
谁都知道多米尼加人才是场上霸主
What’s this about Dominicans ruling the game?
这话什么意思 多米尼加人是场上霸主
I think he was talking about the Venezuelans.
我想他说的是委内瑞拉人
Are these your brothers?
他们是你兄弟吗
Are you telling me all Dominicans look the same?
你是想说多米尼加人都长得一样吗
Exactly.
就这意思
Miguel and Marcos. Up from Boca Chica.
这是米盖尔和马考斯 来自博卡奇卡
Ed and Orlando.
这是埃德和奥兰多
I left these fools behind when I moved up to Double-A.
我率先转去打AA赛了 把这群傻瓜都甩到了后面
But you couldn’t hang in Wichita. I hurt my knee, asshole.
但你在威奇塔队却被开了 我膝盖受伤了 混♥蛋♥
But I’m healthy now. You’ll see.
但我现在恢复了 等着瞧吧
Fifty bucks you’re back in lowa next month.
我赌50块钱 你下个月 肯定被打回爱荷华州
Fifty bucks that next month…
我赌50块钱 下个月
you’re still an asshole.
你还是个混♥蛋♥
Now you just remember that until you reach the top,
给我记好了 只要你还没有达到巅峰
there’s always guys above you hustling to keep you down here
比你强的人肯定要打♥压♥你们不让你们晋级
and guys below you pushing to take yourjobs.
比你弱的人肯定要努力争取 想要挤掉你的位置
Now we got 75 pitchers in this camp for less than 50 positions come April 3rd.
我们这有75个投手 但4月3号♥能晋级的只能有不到50个
You do the math.
你们自己算算吧
You’re all gonna work hard.
要好好努力了
Bring over Leonard.
换莱昂纳多上来
Welcome to America, son.
欢迎来到美国 孩子
Today I pitched to Gus Leonard.
今天我给格斯·莱昂纳多投球来着
You strike him out?
你把他打出局了吗
Yes…

Liar.
骗人
You don’t believe me? No.
你不相信我吗 不相信
OK, but… I got one strike at least.
好吧 但是… 我至少还投中了一球
So, do you like it there?
你喜欢美国吗
It’s different.
和我们那不一样
The food here is really swseet.
这里的食物真的很甜
But I thought you liked swseet things.
但我以为你喜欢甜食啊
All the players are really good.
这所有的运动员都很优秀
But not like you.
但没你优秀
No, of course not.
当然没有
But they’re pretty good.
但他们确实很强
I miss you.
我想你
I miss you, too.
我也想你
Time, Ump.
干得好
Come on, let’s see what you got.
加油 再来一个
Come on.
加油
Let’s go.

Strike.
击球
That’s it right there!
就在那
Let’s go! One more!
再来一个
Yeah, man.
好的 老兄
Good catch.
接得好
Thanks, man.
谢谢 老兄
I just got lucky.
我只不过是运气好
French toast, right?
还要法国土司是吧
No. Egg.
不了 鸡蛋
Egg, please. Eggs?
鸡蛋 谢谢 鸡蛋
No problem. How’d you like ’em?
没问题 你想要什么做法的
Yes.
是的
Okay…
好的
Scrambled, over easy, sunny side up?
你是要炒的 煎半熟的 还是荷包蛋
French toast.
法国土司好了
No eggs?
不要鸡蛋了吗
You sure?
确定吗
French toast, please.
法国土司 谢谢
All right, honey. French toast it is.
好吧 亲爱的 就法国土司吧
This is scrambled.
这是炒鸡蛋
Scrambled.
炒鸡蛋
This is over easy.
这是两面煎蛋
Over easy.
两面煎蛋
Okay, this one’s a little trickier, okay?
很好 这个有点复杂
Sunny… Sunny…
煎蛋 煎蛋
Side… Side…
一面 一面
Up. Up.
上面 上面
Sunny side up. On the house.
单面煎蛋 这盘鸡蛋免单啦
Thank you.
谢谢
You’re welcome.
不客气
They’re sending Antonio back.
他们要把安东尼奥送回去了
And you guys?
你们呢
We’re staying here. Rookie ball.
我们还待在这 继续新人培训
Go take a look at the list.
去看看名单吧
We’re not together?
我们不在一起吗
Straight to Single-A with Jorge.
你和约格一起 直接晋级A赛
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Where’s I-A?
爱荷华州在哪
A lot of the ball players have stayed at our house.
我们家以前接待过很多棒球手
We’ve had Dominicans and Venezuelan boys.
有多米尼加的 委内瑞拉的 哥伦比亚的
A Colombian and even one from Panama.
还有一个来自巴拿马
Last year we had a boy, Junior Sanchez. Nice boy.
去年有个叫小桑切斯的 是个好孩子
Decent glove, but he couldn’t bunt to save his life.
诚实守信 但是却没有保住自己的事业
Two out of twelve in sacrifice situations.
2比12 自我牺牲的选择
Yeah. He cost us at least two victories.
他至少两次领着球队赢得了比赛
Oh, Earl, that’s generous. I’d say four or five.
鲍尔 我估计有四五次
Okay, Miguel. You put your things down and I’ll show you around.
好了 米盖尔 把东西放下 我带你转转
This is the kitchen.
这是厨房♥
You can help yourself to anything you’d like.
想要什么就自己来拿
If there are special foods you’d like to eat,
如果有特别想吃的
just write them down on the grocery list right here.
就在那边的购物单上写下来
Oh, and this drawer here is a little funny.
这个抽屉 有点问题
You have to be careful or it’ll…
你得小心
This is the washer and the dryer.
这是洗衣机和烘干机
For your clothes.
洗衣服使的
You put the soap in here.
你把洗衣粉放到这
“Soup.”
洗衣粉
And this one is just hot air.
按下这个就好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!