Yeah, she’s very pretty.
我记得她很早就结婚了
She’s very married, as I recall.
你主动找的她吗
You’re seeing her?
我想我可以替她打发掉一小时的时间
I think I’m a good way for her to kill an hour
就在她送完小孩上学后
after she drops her kids off at school.
整整一小时
An hour?
一个小时
An hour.
所以她也认为你必须停止在附近埋点了吧
So she thinks you need to stop moping around, too, huh?
差不多这样
Something like that.
我坦诚
Here’s a confession.
我不是一个好的作家
I’m not a great writer.
但我是很好的改编作家
I’m a great re-writer.
我思考了我们的事
I think about us.
我们的故事还有…
Our story and…
还有所有跟着我们一起走歪掉的东西
and all the things that went wrong with us
这次我可以…会干得更好点了
and I… I could do it so much better this time.
自从你离开后我就没写过什么东西了
I haven’t written anything since you left.
比尔…
Bill…
你已经出过两本书了
you’ve had two books published.
是的 但那两本书是我们刚结婚时写的了
Well, they were books that I started when we were married.
从那以后 我就没写过什么新书了
I finished them, but I haven’t written anything new.
你是一个好作家
You are a great writer.
别花痴我了
Don’t waste all your imagination on me.
你到哪去…
Which way are you…
我走这边
I’m over here.
我走另一条路
I’m the other way.
遇到你的感觉真好
It was great running into you.
我也是
You, too.
比尔…
Bill…
我那时…犹豫不决的时候也挣扎过数日
I have… I have days when I’m not sure if I made the right decision.
那些日子我也不好过
I have bad days, too.
我不知道为什么我要说这些
I don’t know why I’m saying this.
我想我只是不愿意让你觉得我没为我们大家考虑过
I guess I just don’t want you to think that I don’t think about us,
你知道的…
you know, and…
那些我们一起度过的岁月
all those years we spent together,
因为我…
because I do…
一直在想着…
think about…
那些我放弃的事物
everything that I gave up.
不知道那是否值得
I wonder if it was worth it.
值得吗
Was it?
我要走了
I got to go.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
很高兴见到你
It was so nice to meet you.
我也是 萨曼塔
Oh, you, too, Samantha.
我希望你能早点再回来见见我
I hope you come back and see me again soon.
-我会的 -好了 你们两个
-I will. -Okay, you two.
我要陪萨姆走到她车那里去
I’m going to walk Sam to her car.
我等下就回来 妈妈
I’ll be right back, Mom.
别这么快走 我弄了热可可呢
Not so fast. I made hot chocolate.
在厨房♥里
It’s in the kitchen.
你妈妈怎么了
What’s wrong with your mom?
她…她得了脑瘤
She, um… She has a brain tumor.
我的天啊 我很抱歉
Oh, my God. I’m sorry.
真不敢相信我居然对你那么贱
I can’t believe how much of a bitch I’ve been to you.
不不 我懂的 好吗
Yeah, I know, right?
好的 好的
Okay, yeah.
我不想…我不想让你对我觉得愧疚
I don’t… I don’t want you to feel sorry for me.
真的 我…
Really, I…
我真的很享受我们之间的事 包括争吵
I’ve enjoyed all of our back and forth, you know, sparring.
这真的…能帮我暂时抽离这不堪的现实
It’s really… it’s helped me take my mind off of all this.
我很高兴我还能帮上你的忙
Well, I’m glad I could help out.
你要回家去过圣诞吗
You going home for Christmas?
是的 我明天就要回去了
Yeah, I’m headed back there tomorrow.
好了 我会试着忘掉这些琐事的
Well, I’m willing to forget about this whole stalking incident,
如果你愿意的话
if you will allow me to take you out
我想在你下次回来的时候约你出来约会
on a proper date when you get back.
好的
Okay.
真的 这么容易就答应了
Really? That easy? Yeah?
我才不会再说第二遍呢
I’m not going to say it again.
好的
Okay.
事实上我…
Oh, I actually…
把你列入了我新书的咨♥询♥人之一
brought you an ARC of my new book.
真是合时宜的礼物
Stalking and a present.
有萨曼塔·博根斯的大名 快看看
Under the Pink by Samantha Borgens. Look at that.
好 我会…我会在休息时好好读的
Well, I will… I will read this over break.
大声朗诵
Probably aloud.
我妈妈和我在读过某些书后会泪流满面
My mom and I have been tearing through some books lately.
不 你不能给她读
No, you can’t read it to her.
里面都是色情和亵渎
It’s filled with sex and profanity.
她就爱色情的事
Oh, no, she loves sex.
你放了太多水了
You added too much water.
难道你是玛塔·史都华(女富婆)
It’s not like you’re Martha Stewart in here.
那个在伤口上洒盐的人
Says the guy who puts sprinkles on burn.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
看看你
Look at you!
你怎么全副武装了呢
Why are you all dressed up?
我要去凯特那里
I’m going over to Kate’s.
这里怎么闻起来那么惨烈呢
Why does it smell so horrible in here?
不不不 这些都是我饼干的味道 你闻闻
No, no, no. These are our cookies. Smell.
好吧 第一批的烤糊了
Yeah, we burned the first batch.
那个 这是第二批了
Actually, this is the second.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
对不起
Sorry!
-老天 爸爸 -什么
-Oh, my God, Dad! -What?
这太夸张了
This is ridiculous!
我们又烤糊了一次
We burned them again!
天啊 好了…
Oh, God. Okay…
别再笑了 拉斯蒂
Yeah, no laughing, Rusty.
你几点出发去见那女孩呢
When am I going to meet this girl?
不知道呢 别把家给烧没了
I don’t know. Try not to burn the house down.
好了 小心开车
Yeah, drive careful.
好的
I will.
他们到几垒了
How serious is this thing?
你说都OOXX了算几垒
Uh, they’re having sex.
什么 你怎么知道了
What? How do you know?
碉堡了 加油拉斯蒂
Yeah. Wow, go Rusty!
她的经验可丰富多了
She has more experience than him.
废话 谁都能秒杀小处
Yeah, well, who doesn’t?
他看起来可真高兴
He seems really happy.
这屋子里的某人也是
At least someone in this house is.
我脸上有皱纹吗
Do you see a frown on my face?
您佬今日可是格外开朗
You do seem unusually chipper today.
你开始不安于现状了
Have you discovered anti-depressants?
不是不是 我只是让自己的人生开始进击了
Actually, no. I’m just moving on with my life.
我跟你♥妈♥的♥事都结束了
I’m done with the whole thing with your mom,
现在我要往前看了
and I’m moving forward.
真的假的
Seriously?
在新年分胜负
New Year’s resolution.
-看起来如何 -进击
-How about that? -Moving on.
爸爸 咋样
Dad? Yeah.
来抱一个
That’s huge!
-这太…-靠 面粉熊抱
-That’s so… -Oh, flour hug.
不不不
No, no, no!
别弄到我的白衣服上
Not on my white shirt.
惊喜
Ta-da!
我想你已经把我的圣诞礼物给我了
I thought you already gave me my Christmas present.
闭上嘴巴拆礼物吧 快点
Shut up and open it. Come on.
好了 开拆
All right, here we go.
这可不单单是片CD
This isn’t just a CD.
-不然是什么 -当然

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!