I’m a new and improved Rusty Borgens.
我是萨姆 请在哔声后留言
This is Sam. Leave me a message after the beep.
别这样 格伦
Come on, Glen.
格伦 把门打开
Glen, open the door.
我已经等了10分钟了 别闹了
I’ve been waiting for ten minutes. Come on.
能再等我他妈的一分钟好不
Could I have a fucking second please?
求别 我他妈马上要尿裤子了
No, I can’t give you a fucking second. I’m in pain.
关上门
Shut the fucking door!
走吧 杰森 离开这里
Let’s go, Jason. Let’s get out of here.
-老兄 我才不走呢 -快点走
-Dude, I’m not going anywhere. -Let’s go.
我不走 那计划太神了 老兄
I’m not going anywhere. That plan was genius, dude.
-那只是个玩笑而已 -这才不是什么玩笑呢
-It was a joke. -It wasn’t a fucking joke.
这不好玩了 他妈别碰我
It’s not funny. Get the fuck off me.
别走啊
Hey, don’t walk away from me.
-停下 -你疯了
-Stop. -You’re crazy.
别跟着我 格伦
Quit follwing me, Glen.
这是我家 我他妈想去哪就去哪
This is my house. I can go wherever the fuck I want.
好了好了 大佬听着 我要走人了行不 混账东西
All right, big shot. Listen, I’m leaving, all right, asshole?
那么给我滚吧
Get the fuck out of here.
王八蛋
Hey, asshole.
-你还好吗 -我很好
-Are you all right? -I’m fine.
那好 过来
Okay, come on.
让我来拿
Let me grab that.
跑 快跑
Run, run!
我他妈宰了你
I’m going to fucking kill you.
老兄 伙计 爽了吧 哈哈
Dude, dude, fuck yeah, man!
好了好了 等等 伙计
All right. Later, man.
待会见 小老弟
See you, buddy. Later.
王八蛋 碰
Hey, asshole! Boom!
我不能就这么回家
I can’t go home like this.
我都伤了 我的膝盖肿起来了 我还嗨挂了
I’m a wreck. My knees are all banged up and I’m high.
好吧 我们去弄点冰块来
Yeah, we should probably get some ice on those.
我今晚能在你家过夜吗
Can I stay at your house tonight?
好的
Okay.
你好
Hello?
嗨 是我
Hi, it’s me.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
那个 你在哪
Um, where are you?
我就这边 我在家呢
I’m here. I’m at home.
我都按门铃了
Oh, I’ve been ringing the bell.
我睡着了 你在这边
I fell asleep. Are you here?
很好 我们需要好好聊聊
All right, we need to put our heads together.
好的 比尔 我睡不着
Okay. Bill, I can’t sleep.
那好 我穿着睡衣在半夜开车到处晃
Okay, I’m driving around in my pajamas in the middle of the night.
我快疯了 我不能再这么下去了
I’m like a crazy person. I can’t live like this anymore.
我也不行了
I can’t either.
我给了她空间
I’ve given her space.
我可以接受她在某个方面不喜欢我
I accept her hatred towards me as some phase she’s going through,
但不能是这么全方位啊
but this isn’t a phase.
她现在正舒服着呢
She has this amazing thing going on with her life now
还出了一本书 这一喜悦我居然和她分享不了
with this book being published, and I can’t share that with her.
她不回我电♥话♥
She won’t return my calls.
也不回我邮件
She won’t return my emails.
都是因为 她要出书了
She’s-she’s having a book published.
-她很忙的 -胡扯
-She’s busy. -Bullshit.
她不回我电♥话♥啊 胡扯
I can’t get her to return my calls. Bullshit.
她就是蛇蝎心肠
She’s petty and she’s cruel.
每个人的父母都离婚了
Everyone’s parents are divorced.
-真是共识 -你懂的
-Big fucking deal. -You get over it.
我和她也是在打仗
She fights with me, too.
我们不是在打仗
We’re not fighting.
就是如此 我真喜欢能和她打一场呢
That’s the thing. I wish I could fight with her.
这样我就能在她的人生中留下足迹了
Then I’d be an active participant in her life.
她无视了我
She just abandoned me.
不 不是的…她无视了你 这太惨了
No, I don’t think… She’s abandoned you? That seems horrible.
你对任何事都是一己之见
You are in a constant state of denial about everything.
比尔 她表现得就像是我不存在一样
Bill, she acts like I don’t exist.
我已经一年没和她说过话了
I haven’t spoken to her in over a year
而你还不来帮帮我
and you’re not helping things.
我吗 我都没怎么吭声阿
Me? I haven’t said one thing.
我…我…我说过…
I..I… What did I…
-你在感恩节的时候给我留了座位 -是的
-You set a place for me at Thanksgiving. -Yeah.
每次她从学校回来的时候
So everytime she comes home from school,
当她看到你在痛苦忧愁的时候
she sees you miserable and moping
她都会责怪我 我知道她怪在了我身上
and she blames me. I know she blames me.
-我知道她是这样的 -我才没有忧愁呢
-I know she does. -I don’t mope.
你忧愁了
Oh, you mope.
你是忧愁了
You mope.
你就知道说我不好
Say horrible things about me,
但就是不去试试博她的同情
but don’t try to win her sympathy this way.
我曾经答应过你而且我还始终遵守着承诺
Hey, I made a promise to you and I intend to keep it.
老天 比尔…
Oh, Jesus. Bill…
那快是上辈子的事了
That was a lifetime ago.
我都快忘了这承诺了
I release you from your promise.
求你了…过好自己的人生就好了
Please… go on with your life.
-去睡几个 -我睡过了
-Go get laid. -I get laid.
-很好 你睡过了 -嗯哼
-Great! You get laid? -Mm-hmm.
好了好了 那开心点吧
Well, then, be happy.
我只想你可以开开心心的
I just want you to be happy.
和你在一起我很开心
I was happy with you.
你才是那个不开心的人
You were the one who wasn’t happy.
好了 我现在很开心
Well, I’m happy now.
在我看来不是
You don’t look happy to me.
什么时候 当你晚上在我家旁鬼鬼祟祟的时候
When? When you’re sneaking around our house at night?
我看到你和马丁在打架
I see you and Martin fighting.
闭嘴 比尔
Shut up, Bill.
等等 等等
Oh, hey. Wait a minute.
请让开
Excuse me.
你知道的…
You know I…
我不是故意这样冒失的
I don’t mean to be presumptuous,
如果我是你我不会这么干的
but I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
我是说 他和一卡车的女孩上过床了
I mean, he sleeps with a lot of girls.
等你起床的时会得皮疹的
You’re practically guaranteed to wake up with a rash.
借你吉言
Thanks for the tip.
在他的网页上我看到他在勾搭你
I see you you getting snared in his web.
你本人看上去是个好女孩
You look like a nice girl and all, so.
我可不是什么单纯的好女孩
I’m not a nice girl.
那好 顺便说下 我叫路易斯
Well, in that case, I’m Louis.
大家都叫我阿卢 很高兴见到你
Everyone calls me Lou. Nice to meet you.
不高兴 那好
No? Okay.
看 我可不想自找没趣
Look, I don’t want to hurt your feelings,
但你这是在浪费时间
but you’re wasting your time.
什么 讲话是在浪费时间
What, talking is a waste of time?
我们这不是在讲话
We’re not talking.
你是在跟我调情
You’re flirting with me.
你还把你的朋友支开了呢
And you’re also cockblocking your friend.
是指在那边的邦乔维
Huh? Bon Jovi over there?
他不是我的朋友 他就是个傻♥逼♥ 是真的
He’s not my friend. He’s a dick, actually.
我今天还跟她们全部都调情了呢
I’m just filling in on bass for them tonight.
你真可爱 阿卢
You’re cute, Lou.
但你散发出了浪漫的气息还有好的意图
But you reek of romance and good intentions.
我可不是想找个好男人呢
I’m not looking for a nice guy.
我不想要男朋友 也不想要约会
I don’t do boyfriends, and I don’t date.
你就会说不想不要 不想不要
All I heard was don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t.
好吧好吧 别让人太有安全感了
Well, don’ts keep people safe.
我要走了
I’m going to go.
好吧 班上见
Okay, well, I’ll see you in class.
我们是一个班上的
Do we have a class together?
进阶写作
Advanced Fiction Writing.
-我不记得你了 -但是我记得你
-I don’t remember you. -Well, I remember you.
你都快出书了 你老爸肯定很吓人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!