Thank you.
希望你喜欢它
Hope you enjoy it.
凯特 凯特
Kate? Kate?
不 只有我而已
No, it’s just me.
妈妈 我不知道你有过来
Mom, I didn’t know you were coming.
你还好吗
You Okay?
你在找凯特
You looking for Kate?
是的 我正在四处找她呢
Yeah, I’ve been looking everywhere for her.
我找不着她
I can’t find her.
你很担心吗
Are you worried?
当然
Yeah.
我去那屋子里看看
I’m going to go check in the house.
你们有谁看到凯特了吗 我在到处找她呢
Okay, have you guys seen Kate? I’ve been looking for her everywhere.
我找不着她了 我快疯了
I can’t find her. I’m freaking out.
对了 我最后次见到她的时候 我们在吧台那
Yeah, the last time I saw her, we were at the bar.
我给她拿了杯香槟 但那已经是好久前了
I got her a champagne, but that was ages ago.
你什么 你给她杯香槟
You what? You got her champagne?
-她还不够岁数呢 -这不是重点
-She’s underage. -It’s no big deal.
不 这就是重点 好吗
No, it is a big deal, okay,
因为她有过段黑历史 还有毒瘾呢
because she has a history and she has a drug problem,
她不能喝酒的
so she can’t drink.
她有毒瘾
She has a drug problem?
她有毒瘾
She had a drug problem.
-快跟我来 -她有毒瘾
-Come with me. -She has a drug problem.
你有给那个女孩更多的酒吗
Did you give that girl another one?
什么女孩
What girl?
她说她是为你点的
She said they were for you.
你有看到她去哪了吗 你有看到她吗
Did you see where she went? Have you seen her?
不知道呢 她跟一些人一起走的
I don’t know. She left with some guy.
-天啊 -冷静点
-Jesus. -Calm down.
我才冷静不下来呢 她才16岁而且她玩脱了
I don’t want to calm down. She’s 16 and she’s fucked up.
别想得太糟 我们会找到她的 一定会的
Take it’ easy. We’ll find her, okay.
你有看过那个人的身份证吗
Did you look at the guy’s ID?
你还记得他的名字吗
Do you remember his name?
我看了出生日期 但没名字
I look at dates, not names.
她和嘠斯一起走的
She left with Gus.
那个王八蛋嘠斯是谁
Who the fuck is Gus?
我很抱歉 对不起 可以了吧
I’m sorry. I’m sorry, all right?
可以你个头啊
You had no right.
我真不认为你的妈妈
I didn’t think that your Mom
会想错你的这个最重要的夜晚
wanted to miss the most important night in your life.
现在不是说这个的时候
We are not having this conversation right now,
别再跟着我了
and just stop following me.
你就不能闭嘴吗 给我闭嘴
Would you just shut up? Just shut up!
我等会儿会给你电♥话♥的 别无视我就行
I’ll call you later. Just please answer.
老天 爸爸 这不是什么家庭旅行
Jesus, Dad, this isn’t a family vacation.
给我闭嘴 进车里去 你就像孩子一个样
Hey, shut up, get in the car. You’re acting like a child.
快点 伙计们
Come on, guys.
608号♥
It’s number 608.
就在那边
There it is right there.
你们在这等着
You guys wait here.
不 爸爸 我要下车
No, Dad, I’m getting out.
萨曼塔 你看住他
Samantha, you restrain him.
-别放他从车里出来 -我要出来
-Don’t let him out of the car. -I’m getting out.
待在车里 拉斯蒂
Stay in the car, Rusty.
快他妈待在车里
Get back in the fucking car!
G 是G号♥
G. Unit G.
是谁
Who is it?
凯特在吗
Is Kate there?
你是谁
Who wants to know?
她还未成年 王八蛋 她还未成年
She’s a minor, asshole. She’s a minor.
-好吧 她在哪 -在卧室里
-Okay, where is she? -In the bedroom.
比尔…
Bill…
帮我 她醒不来的
Help me. She won’t wake up.
老天 你给了她什么
Jesus, what did you give her?
-她只是喝挂了 -你♥他♥妈♥骗子
-She was drunk -Fucking liar!
我去 我们烧了汤匙嗨了下 就这样
Oh, fuck! We did a little coke. That was it.
她会没事的 我抱着她了
She’ll be fine. I got her.
你死定了 她快不行了
You’re expelled. She’s just passed out.
-如果她有个三长两短你就完了 -你不能这么搞我
-You’ll be lucky if that’s all that happens. -You can’t do that.
她还好吗 有没有什么事
Is she all right? Is she okay?
进车去
Get in the car.
你有她父母的电♥话♥吗
Do you have her parents’ number?
有的 我的电♥话♥在哪
Yeah, where’s my phone?
-好的 -发生什么事了
-Okay. -What’s going on?
-路易斯怎样了 -谁是路易丝
-How’s Louis? -Who’s Louis?
你怎么不去那边看看你弟弟起床没
Why don’t you see if your brother is up yet?
你跟沃尔科特夫人说话的时候不必支开我
You don’t need to send me away to talk to Mrs. Wolcott.
我知道你们两个搞在一起了
I know you two are sleeping together.
你知道个屁
You don’t know shit.
我知道你搞了特里西亚·沃尔科特
I know you fuck Tricia Wolcott.
去把你弟弟叫起来
Hey… go wake up your brother.
拉斯蒂 起来
Rusty, wake up.
拉斯蒂
Rusty?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
亲爱的拉斯蒂 我想你大概不会想再见到我了
Dear Rusty, I know you probably never want’ to see me again.
我对你做了件这么坏的事
I did a terrible thing to you.
我爸爸跟我说你打来问我的情况
My Dad fold me you called to see how I was.
他也肯定告诉了你 我正在康复治疗中
As I’m sure he fold you, I’m in rehab.
除了伤害你之外 我最错的就是
My biggest mistake other than hurting you
以为你可以拯救我
was thinking you could fix me.
但只有我可以拯救自己
Only I can fix me.
我希望自己可以成为一个能配得上你的人
I’d like to become a person who actually deserves to be with someone like you.
我不知道这将花费多少时间
I don’t know how long that will fake,
但我希望在那天到来之际你能伴我左右
but I hope you’re around when if happens.
最后 我真的很抱歉
In the meantime, just know I’m truly sorry
给你带来的一切麻烦
for everything I put you through.
爱你的 凯特
Love, Kate.
另外 对于那本书你说对了
Oh, P.S. You were right about that book.
在结尾我哭了 太牛x了
I cried at the end. Big time.
我知道在未来的数月里…
I know it’s been a rough couple months…
你会借酒浇愁…
but you coming home drunk…
又或者是借毒…
or stoned…
会夜夜如此吗 你现在都已经跟人扭打了
every night? Now you’ve been in a fight?
去年秋天所发生的事正产生效应
It was payback for something that happened last fall.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
我知道这是你的第一次
I know it’s your first heartbreak.
一定痛彻心扉
I know it hurts.
没什么比初恋更痛的
Nothing hurts like the first one,
但这样你也有更新素材能投入工作中了
but you’ve got to channel this into your work.
试着写点东西出来吧
Make something positive out of it.
当妈妈离开你的时候你也这么做的
Is that what you did when Mom left?
什么
What?
当妈妈离开你的时候你是怎么做的 你把这事…
Is that what you did when Mom left? You turned it…
你已经长大了
You’re grounded.
你在耍我啊
You kidding me, Dad?
你冷静点好吗 你不可以操控我的
Would you just chill out? You can’t ground me.
是是 但我就是这么做了 好吗
Yeah, I just did, okay?
我就是这么干了
I just did.
你曾经告诉过我…
You’re the one who told me…
不投稿 就食屎
No journal, nothing.
也是你叫我要走出去多积累些人生经验的
You’re the one who told me to go out and get experiences.
但你不可以逼我写作 爸爸
You can’t make me write, Dad.
我没有逼你 你是个作家 你必须自己逼自己写作
I don’t have to! You’re a writer. You’ll do it yourself.
当你还小的时候
When you were little, you used to run down
你经常在涨潮时
to the edge of the water like that
像这样跳进水里
when the tide was pulling out.
但每次当潮来的时候你都会转过身来哭喊…
And you would turn around screaming when it came…
我要让大海卷走我 爸爸
I’m letting the ocean get me, Daddy!
我要大海吞噬我
I’m letting the ocean get me!
你妈妈从前看到的时候都像鲨鱼一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!