Long, wet nap.
睡个又长又湿的午觉
The sewer rat’s alive! After him!
那只下水道老鼠没死 快追!
No way. I’m a cat. I don’t do water.
不干 我是猫 我不下水
Red, you go.
雷德 你去
Oh, no. You want to do water, hire a spaniel.
去找条狗吧
I don’t believe this.
我真不敢相信
What are you guys, a bunch of house cats?
难不成你们是养尊处优的家猫?
Oh, no! Oh, dear.
不! 天啊
Oh, dear.
天啊
Crenshaw, Tina, Uncle Stretch, you go uptown.
克萧 堤娜 史特叔 你们到上城
Cover as many streets as you can.
尽量张贴海报
Edgar, Beatrice, Spencer,
艾德 碧翠丝 史宾赛
you take downtown.
你们到市中心去
Every side street and back alley.
大街小巷都要贴
Estelle.
艾丝特
You better go with them.
你最好跟他们去
Where do I go?
我要去哪里?
You come with us. We’ll circle the park.
你跟我们来我们到公园里去找
I made it.
我成功了
I can’t believe it. I’m home.
我真不敢相信 我居然到家了
Mom! Dad!
妈! 爸!
I’m coming!
我来了
It’s me, Stuart! I’m back!
是我 史都华! 我回来了!
Where is everybody?
大家都到哪儿去了?
There’s nobody else here.
这里没有别人了
It’s just you and me, kid.
就只有我们两个 小子
Where’d they go?
他们到哪儿去了?
Movies, I think.
我想是去看电影了
Movies?
看电影?
Ever since you left,
你一走
it’s just movies, parties…
他们整天不是看电影就是开派对…
…roller-skating, amusement parks.
…溜直排轮 去游乐园
They’re having the time of their lives.
他们玩的开心极了
They are? Oh, sure.
那当然
I hate to have to tell you this, but they’re celebrating.
我也不想告诉你 但他们在大肆庆祝
Celebrating what?
庆祝什么?
Can’t you guess?
你猜不出来吗?
No.
猜不出来
They were just so happy to get rid of you.
他们终于摆脱你 简直是乐昏了
That’s a lie! I don’t believe that.
你骗人! 我不相信
Oh, boy.
老天
I wish I could spare you this. This is gonna break your heart.
我实在不想告诉你 你听了会心碎的
Look up there.
看上面
At what?
看什么?
See for yourself.
你自己看吧
They did that right after you left.
你一走 他们就把你的脸挖掉了
Mrs. Little said, “Who wants to look at that face anymore?”
理特太太说 谁要看他的脸?
She did? Yeah.
她真的这么说吗? 真的
And George? She gave it to him, and he tore it up.
乔冶呢? 他把你的照片撕得粉碎
He did? Yeah.
他真的这么做吗? 真的
I’d give you the pieces,
我想把撕碎的照片帮你留下来
but Mr. Little set them on fire.
但被理特先生烧了
I tried to warn you, Stuart. I told you it wasn’t gonna work out.
我试着警告你 我早就说过这行不通
I should’ve known.
我早该知道
It was too good to be true.
这太美好 不可能是真的
What’re you going to do now?
你现在打算怎么办?
I don’t know. I guess I’ll…
我不知道 我想…
Leave immediately? Good idea.
马上离开? 好主意
I’ll tell the family you dropped by,
我会告诉他们你来过
although it’ll probably make them sick.
不过这也许会害他们反胃
Bye, Snowbell.
再见 小白
Goodbye, buddy.
再见了 小子
This is killing me.
我快受不了了
But I’m almost done.
我快贴好了
Come on, it’s getting late. Time to go home.
很晚了 咱们回家吧
I don’t think I missed a single tree.
我每一棵树上都贴了一张
You did a great job.
你做的很好
It was a good idea, wasn’t it?
我的点子不错吧?
You bet it was.
太高明了
It’s a really good picture of Stuart.
史都华这张照片照的很好
I don’t think you could take a bad picture of Stuart.
史都华很上相的
Now all we have to do…
现在我们只要…
…is wait until somebody calls
…在家里等别人打电♥话♥来
and tells us where Stuart is.
告诉我们史都华的下落
Right.

If we don’t find Stuart, it’s gonna break his heart.
我们如果找不到史都华 他一定会心碎的
Hey, Snow!
小白!
A guy spotted Stuart in the park. Smokey sent me to get you.
有人在公园看到史都华 史莫基叫我来找你
Gee, Monty, I’m in for the night. It’s late.
蒙帝 我已经要睡了 很晚了耶
Besides, Stuart is gone. Can’t we just give the kid a break?
我们难道就不能放他一马吗?
We could give him a break.
当然可以
First we’ll break his arms, then his legs, and then we’ll take a break.
但首先要打断他的手脚 再放他走
First we gotta find him. Come on, we gotta run!
但我们得先找到他再说 快走吧!
Why do we have to run? What is it, festival seating?
急什么? 难不成要抢好位子?
Come on! I think we’re getting closer.
快点! 我们已经很接近了
I can smell him.
我闻到他的味道了
Sorry, Smokey, that was me.
对不起 史莫基 那是我
Didn’t your mothers warn you
你妈以前没告诉过你
not to go into Central Park at night?
晚上别到中♥央♥公园来吗?
My mother was the reason
晚上不敢到中♥央♥公园来的原因
you didn’t go into Central Park at night.
就是因为我妈
Yeah, you tell them, Smokey.
告诉他们 史莫基
She was one tough broad. She was a saint.
她悍得很 她是个圣人
Quick question. Who knows CPR?
有没有人会做心肺复苏术?
Mouse prints are going everywhere.
到处都有老鼠的脚印
How will we find him? We’ll split up…
我们怎么找得到他? 咱们分开…
…and go in different directions. What a brain.
真是天才
That is why he is gatto di tutti i gatti.
难怪他是猫族中的教父
You guys go ahead.
你们先去
I’ll just collapse right here.
我想我快昏倒了
Stuart, is that you?
史都华 是你吗?
What are you doing up there?
你在上面做什么?
I’m settling in.
我要住在这里
Stuart, you got to get out of here.
史都华 你得离开这里
This is Central Park. It’s dark.
这里是中♥央♥公园 而且天都黑了
There are hungry cats all over the place.
到处都有饥肠酿酿的猫
Where are you? Look. It’s your pal, Monty.
你在哪里? 是你的好朋友 蒙帝
What’s he doing here?
他在这里做什么?
He’ll hear you.
他会听到你的
Why shouldn’t he hear me?
为什么不能让他听到?
Snowbell! Buddy! What’re you doing up there?
小白! 老哥! 你在上面做什么?
Oh, no. Perfect.
太好了
You found him. Attaboy! Hey, everybody!
你找到他了 真了不起 大家快来!
Over here! Hey, guys!
大家快过来
Snow found him!
小白找到他了
Nice going, house cat.
干的好 家猫!
Just for that, when we carve up the mouse, you’ll get the big half.
待会儿我们享受鼠肉大餐时多分点给你
Big half? Snowbell, what’s he talking about?
多分点给你? 小白 他在说什么?
Do you know those cats?
你认识那些猫吗?
Not really.
不太熟
We went to a few parties, but…
我们一起参加过派对 但是…
What’s the matter?
怎么回事?
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么?
Bring him down! I’m starving!
快带他下来 我饿死了
Sorry, kid.
抱歉了 小子
Wait, no! Stop!
等等! 住手
Put me down!
放我下来
Hit me! I’m open! I’ll break his fall with my mouth!
扔给我! 我用嘴巴接住他!
I guess you do know them.
看来你的确认识他们
Let him go! I can almost taste him!
快把他放下来! 我都流口水了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!