Scratch him out?
做了他?
But, Smokey!
但是 史莫基…
The police are involved.
…警♥察♥已经知道这件事了
I don’t wanna get kicked out of my house.
我可不想被逐出家门
I’m not a street cat. I’m a house cat.
我不是野猫 我是家猫
I don’t wanna lose my furry basket or my tinkle ball!
我可不想失去我软软的床和我的铃铛球!
Buddy, pull yourself together.
老哥 拜托你控制一下自己
It’s settled.
事情已经成定局了
Stuart Little gets scratched tonight.
我们今晚做了史都华·理特
Okay. Very good.
非常好
Mr. and Mrs. Little, you’ll have to come downtown.
理特先生 理特太太 请你们到局里跑一趟
Detective Sherman, what are our chances of seeing Stuart again?
雪曼探长 我们有没有可能找回史都华?
You want it straight?
你想听实话吗?
No. Absolutely not.
不要 绝对不要
Well, in that case…
这个嘛…
…Stuart’s probably home right now waiting for you.
…史都华说不定现在就已经在家里等你们了
Maybe we should hear it a little straighter than that.
也许你稍稍说点实话比较好
In a case like this…
这样的话…
…if the kidnappers have not called by now…
…如果绑匪现在还没打电♥话♥来的话
…then they’re not interested in money.
那就表示他们要的不是钱
What are they interested in? Kicks.
那他们要的是什么? 找乐子
Exactly.
没错
It’s my guess these two sickos…
我认为这两个变♥态♥…
…are on some kind of cross-country mouse-killing spree.
…也许正在大开杀戒 而且专挑老鼠下手
Well, thank you.
谢谢
You can kiss this boy goodbye.
你们大概永远看不到那孩子了
Thank you.
谢谢你
It’s over. The things I’ve seen.
他死定了 我见过的怪事多了
Phil, where is that book on the grisly photos?
菲尔 那本贴满血腥照片的相册呢?
Believe me, you don’t want to see this.
相信我 你们不会想看的
It’ll only take a second.
一下下就好
Right off the bat. Look at this one.
真是变♥态♥极了 你们看看这张
This one kept me awake for weeks.
这害我好几个礼拜失眠
What did they want?
他们要干嘛?
Where’s the boy?
那孩子呢?
Oh, no.

Stuart, wake up.
史都华 醒醒
Get dressed. Why?
快穿好衣服 为什么?
We’re taking you for a ride. Where are we going?
我们要带你去兜风 我们要去哪里?
Some friends of ours have gathered to meet you.
我们有几个朋友想要见见你
A gathering? What should I wear?
参加聚会? 我该穿什么?
It doesn’t matter. Wear anything.
随便啦 穿什么都可以
Is it formal? Just put something on!
正式吗? 随便穿件衣服
Why is Mom crying?
妈为什么在哭?
Mom? I’m not angry at you for putting me up for adoption.
妈? 我并不气你们送我去孤儿院
And now that I’m a Stout again,
我们现在又团聚了
I’ll always be here to take care of you.
我一定会好好孝顺你们的
Because that’s what families do.
家人就是这样
Mom, they take care of each other.
要彼此照顾
Tell him the truth!
告诉他真♥相♥吧
You made a deal with a cat?
你们居然和猫达成协议?
He had us cornered at the bottom of the cup.
他把我们追得无路可逃
It was curtains.
我们别无选择
So you agreed to pose as my parents?
你们答应要乔装成我的父母?
You lied and cheated?
你们大言不惭的说谎?
You took me away from the Littles just when we were all so happy?
你们居然拆散我们这个快乐的家庭?
Yes!
是的
That’s wonderful.
这真是太棒了
I think you missed something.
你好像没听懂
That’s why I’ve been feeling sad. That’s why I keep thinking of them!
难怪我一直这么悲伤 难怪我一直忘不了他们
I’m not a Stout, I’m a Little!
我不姓史塔 我姓理特
I’m Stuart Little!
我是史都华·理特!
I’m Stuart Little!
我是史都华·理特!
Stuart, please. You have to listen to us.
史都华 你一定要听我们说
The cats have decided you’re too risky to keep around.
那些猫认为不能再留你为活口了
They ordered us to hand you over to them.
他们命令我们把你带去给他们
As your fake father, I order you to run.
身为你的冒牌老爸 我命令你快逃
I’ll go home. Home?
那我回家 回家?
That’s miles from here. And every cat in the city is looking for you.
你家离这里很远 全市的猫都在找你
Besides, you could get lost.
而且你说不定会迷路
No, I can’t.
不会的
Every Little in the world can find the Little house.
全世界所有姓理特的人都找得到理特家
Bye, fake father!
再见了 冒牌老爸!
Goodbye, fake mother!
再见了 冒牌老妈!
Goodbye, fake son.
再见了 冒牌儿子
Goodbye, Stuart.
再见了 史都华
I’m gonna miss that boy.
我会想念那孩子的
I’m gonna miss that car.
我会想念那辆车子
Well, I think we have to… Tell him.
我想我们得… 告诉他
Who has the glue? I’m the glue man.
胶水在谁那儿? 在我这儿
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
We’re making posters. We’ll put them up all over the city.
我们在做海报 要拿到全市张贴
They describe Stuart and offer a reward.
海报上有史都华样子的描写 而且提供赏金
Isn’t it wonderful?
是不是很棒?
It was all George’s idea.
这都是乔冶的主意
Never stop trying. Right, Dad?
绝对不能放弃尝试 对不对?
Listen, I’m afraid this isn’t gonna work.
听着 这恐怕没有用
Why not?
为什么?
Frederick.
老费
Because there’s no picture. We need a picture of Stuart.
因为上面没有照片 我们要找一张史都华的照片
The family photo.
那张全家福
Smokey. Hey, Smokey.
史莫基!
Keep it down.
小声点
It’s me, Lucky.
是我 来吉!
I just heard from the Brooklyn cats. Bad news. The Stouts squealed.
布鲁克林的兄弟告诉我们 史考出♥卖♥♥♥我们了
I knew those mice were rats.
我就知道那些老鼠靠不住
The kid’s on his way home. What do we do?
那孩子就要回家了 我们怎么办?
No problem. He’s got to go through the park, right?
没问题 他得先通过公园对吧?
Let’s meet him and have ourselves a little picnic.
我们在那儿半途拦截吃顿野餐
Great. I’ll bring herring.
好极了 我来带鲜鱼
Moron! The mouse is the picnic.
白♥痴♥! 我们要吃的是老鼠
Every Little in the world can find the Little house.
全世界所有的理特家人都找得到理特家
I’m a Little. I’m a Little.
我是理特家的人
I’m a little lost.
但我有点迷路了
How you doing?
你好吗?
You must be Stuart.
你一定就是史都华了
Actually, I must be going.
老实说 我得走了
What’s your hurry, Murray?
急什么 莫瑞?
Yeah, where are you going, Murray… Stuart?
是啊 你要去哪儿 莫瑞… 史都华?
What’s his name?
他到底叫什么名字?
Come back here, you little rat!
回来 你这只鼠辈
He’s getting away!
他要逃了!
Lucky, Red, get him!
来吉 雷德 去抓他!
He’s going backwards! He’s a hell of a driver!
他在倒车! 他开车技术真好
Go, go, go, go! We got him!
我们抓到他了
I got him, Smokey. Yeah, I got him.
我抓到他了 史莫基 我抓到他了
The only thing that you guys got are big mouths.
你们光会说大话
So shut up and run!
闭上嘴 快追
Geronimo! Banzai!
跳啊! 万岁!
We got him now!
这下逮到他了
I got him! I got him!
我抓到他了!
Get him, Red!
快去抓他 雷德!
I hope he runs out of gas!
我希望他没油了
I hope you do.
我也希望你没油了
Why don’t you run in the back? I can’t help it.
你为什么不能跑在后面? 我也没办法
I have a nervous stomach.
我一紧张就放屁
And I have an empty stomach! Now, get that mouse!
我肚子空空如也 快去抓那只老鼠!
Did you see that? Damn.
你们看到了没? 该死!
Nobody could’ve survived that. Right, boss?
这下他铁定活不了 对吧 老大?
Yeah, the mouse is sleeping with the fishes.
这只老鼠恐怕得和鱼儿同眠了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!