An empty space.
他内心的空虚
Mom…
妈…
…Dad, you want me to leave?
爸 你们要我走吗?
No.
当然不
Dear, we just want what’s best for you.
亲爱的 我们只想为你做最好的打算
But Stuart lives here.
但是这里是史都华的家
George, come on. This is hard for all of us.
别这样 乔冶我们大家都很难过
This stinks!
这真是差劲了
I don’t understand.
我不懂
I thought I was in a fairy tale.
我以为我的美梦成真了
Fairy tales are made-up stories, Stuart.
美梦都是捏造出来的
This is real. This is about where you belong.
但这是真的 这才是你的归属
Please come home, Stuart. Your real home.
求求你回来吧 史都华 回你真正的家
You’re gonna love it, son. We live on a golf course!
你一定会很喜欢的 我们住在高尔夫球场上
We look right over the ninth fairway! It’s beautiful.
我们可以看到第九洞的球道 那里真的很美
Beautiful.
美极了
Taxi!
计程车
What’s a mouse have to do to get a cab in this city?
拦计程车跟老鼠有什么关系?
You’ll speak to George for me, won’t you?
你们会帮我跟乔冶说 对吧?
I’d hate to say goodbye to a basement door.
因为我不想隔着门跟他道别
Of course.
没问题
Taxi!
计程车
Yo, taxi!
计程车
Time to go, Stuart!
该走了 史都华
Goodbye.
再见
We love you.
我们爱你
I love you too, Mom.
我也爱你 妈
Mrs. Little.
理特太太
Boy, that looks heavy.
你的箱子好像很重
You need some help with that? Camille?
要不要帮忙? 卡蜜儿?
Frederick, let’s do something.
老费 我们一定得想点办法
What?
什么办法?
Let’s just make them go away. We’re bigger than they are.
把他们赶走 我们比他们大多了
We’ll say, “Go. Shoo.” We’ll scare their little whiskers off.
我们只要说”走 离开这” 他们就会吓跑的
Eleanor, you’re not being rational.
艾莲娜 你已经丧失理智了
Rational, shmational.
理智个鬼
Something about this is not right. I just know it.
我觉得事有蹊跷 我有预感
Look at them. They just fit.
你看他们 他们很配
So what? I have shoes that fit
那又怎样? 我也有很配的鞋子
and I hate them! As Stuart’s mother…
我却讨厌它们 做为他妈…
But you’re not.
但你不是
She is.
她才是
Wait!
等等
I want you to have this.
我要把这送给你
Not the roadster, George.
我不能收 乔冶
You love this car. I couldn’t.
这是你最心爱的车子 我不能…
I want you to.
我要你收下
Thanks, George.
谢谢你 乔冶
I wish you didn’t have to go.
真希望你不用离开
I’m gonna miss you.
我会想你的
I’ll miss you too, George.
我也会想你的 乔冶
When the moon hits your eye Like a big pizza pie
当月亮像个大♥比♥萨照上你的脸时
That’s amore
那就是爱
Sing with me, Stuie.
一块儿唱吧 史都华
When the world seems to shine Like you had too much wine
世界散发着光芒 让你觉得醺醺然
You’ll have to tell me your favorite foods so I can fix them for you.
你要告诉我你最爱吃什么 我才能帮你准备
What for? You can’t cook.
何必呢? 你又不会做菜
But I can learn. We’re a family now.
但我可以学 我们现在是一家人了
And there’s adjustments we’ll have to make. Right, Reggie?
我们都得调整自己的生活 对吧 雷吉?
Right, Camille.
没错 卡蜜儿
Well, here we are, Stuie, the family home.
到了 史都华 这就是咱们家
The family home.
这是咱们家
The family home.
这是咱们家
Mind you, this is just our summer place.
这不过是我们的避暑小屋
Winter, we live in a crawlspace above a delicatessen.
冬天我们就会搬到熟食店的阁楼
You like corned beef?
你喜欢吃腌牛肉吧?
How’s it prepared? Prepared?
什么样的腌牛肉? 什么样的?
It drops out of a fat guy’s mouth, we grab it and run.
它从胖子口中掉下来 咱们抓了便跑
Sounds like an acquired taste.
看来这是习惯成自然
Acquired taste? I love this kid!
习惯成自然? 这小子真不错
Your new bedroom, Stuart.
这是你的新卧室
We hope you like it.
我们希望你会喜欢
Well, good night. Sleep tight. Don’t let the bedbugs bite.
晚安 好好睡 别被臭虫咬了
I’m serious about those bedbugs. Keep an eye open.
我可不是开玩笑的 真的有臭虫 小心点
It’s very kind of you to check on us like this.
你还特地来看我们 真是太好了
Actually, I had something to tell you.
事实上 我是有事要告诉你们
But first, how are things going?
首先 情况还好吗?
It’s been difficult.
这段时期真的很困难
Difficult?
困难?
No, very difficult.
困难极了
Very difficult?
困难极了?
Worse.
事实上还更糟
Worse than very difficult?
比困难还更糟?
Yes, it’s been almost… Unbearable.
事实上 我们简直… 无法承受
Just the word I was looking for.
就是我想要说的
Maybe this isn’t a good time then.
也许我来的不是时候
You see, I came over to give you some news.
我有消息要告诉你们
What type of news?
什么样的消息?
They had an accident.
他们出了意外
Who?
谁?
Stuart’s parents.
史都华的父母
My goodness. Well, are they all right?
我的天啊 他们还好吧?
No. They didn’t make it.
很不幸的 他们死了
Oh, no. Oh, my!
不…我的天啊
What happened? Well, apparently…
发生什么事了? 很显然…
…they were grocery shopping, canned-food aisle.
当时他们在罐装食品区购物
There was an unsteady pyramid of cans and it collapsed.
有一堆堆成像金字塔的罐子倒了下来
Took three bag boys to dig them out.
动用三名员工才把他们挖出来
They had to identify them by their dental records.
结果还是靠着牙科记录才确定他们的身份
Oh, how horrible!
真是太可怕了
Cream of mushroom soup. Two-for-one sale.
奶油磨菇汤 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
That’s a very heavy soup.
那种汤很重的
How is Stuart taking it?
史都华还好吧?
Well, he doesn’t know.
他根本不知道
You mean no one’s told him?
你是说没人告诉他?
Does he have to know?
他必须知道吗?
Six months after they don’t come back,
他的父母半年没回家
won’t he wonder where they went?
难道他不会觉得奇怪吗?
But they’ve been gone for years.
但他们已经走了好多年
Years? How is that possible?
好多年? 这怎么可能?
Because they died years ago.
因为他们多年前就死了
Which part is confusing you?
你们还有什么搞不懂的?
Stuart’s parents took him away three days ago.
史都华的父母三天前来把他接走了
Three days ago?
三天前?
Stuart’s parents died
史都华的父母
in a tragic cream- mushroom-soup incident years ago.
几年前就被奶油磨菇汤压死了
I just told you.
我刚告诉过你们了
We have to take this up with the police.
我们得报♥警♥
Mrs. Little?
理特太太?
I’m Detective Sherman. This is my partner, Detective Allen.
我是雪曼警探 这是我的伙伴艾伦警探
We understand your son is missing.
我们接获报案说令郎失踪
Thank you for coming.
多谢你们来
They know about the Stouts!
他们知道史塔的事情了
The jig is up! What will we do?
东窗事发了 怎么办?
Get ahold of yourself.
拜托你控制一下自己
I’m in big…! I’m in deep poopy-do!
我这下…! 我这下麻烦大了!
Calm down. Calm down. Don’t get your fur in a bunch.
冷静点 别那么害怕
All we need is a new plan.
我们只要再想个新计划就行了
We do what we should’ve done in the first place.
我们要做早就该做的事了
We scratch him out.
我们要做了他