Because you’re a mouse.
因为你是老鼠
I’m not just a mouse.
我不光是老鼠
I’m also a member of this family.
我也是这个家庭的成员
A mouse with a pet cat.
一只老鼠和一只宠物猫
A mouse with a pet cat!
一只老鼠和一只宠物猫
I guess that is pretty funny.
这的确有点好笑
Pretty funny?! I’m gonna wet my fur!
有点好笑? 我都快笑出尿来了
A mouse with a pet cat!
老鼠和宠物猫
Your new little master.
这是你的新主人
Wait till the boys hear about this.
弟兄们知道一定会笑死
The humiliation.
真是太羞耻了
I’m gonna kill you!
我要杀了你
Come back here!
回来
All right. No more Mr. Nice Kitty.
我再也不当烂好人了
You!
吃了你
You can’t go in there.
你不能进去
That’s George’s room! Come back. Come on out.
那是乔冶的房♥间出来 快出来!
I won’t hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
I just wanna show you something.
我只是想给你看样东西
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
I just thought I’d drop in.
我只是想来拜访一下
Did you build these?
这都是你做的吗?
Me and my dad.
我和我爸一块儿做的
This is incredible. It’s like being in a real live Western.
这真的是太棒了 彷佛让人觉得身在大西部
Howdy, partner.
你好 伙伴
Draw, you lily-livered, yellow-bellied son-of-a-one-eyed-prairie-dog.
拔枪吧 你这个一无是处胆小怕事的恶棍
I’m trying to concentrate.
我试着要专心做事
Sorry.
对不起
Is that a train?
那是火车吗?
What’s it look like, picklehead?
那不然是什么? 菜瓜头?
Could we play with it? Please, please, please?
我们能不能玩一下? 求求你?
Help! Somebody help me!
救命啊! 救命啊
Help! Please!
救命啊
Somebody help me!
快来救救我
Thank you very much. Thank you. You’re crazy.
谢谢各位 你真是个疯子
I have an idea.
我有个点子
Hop in.
上车吧
A roadster.
是敞蓬车耶
Go ahead, check it out.
你上车看看吧
Stuart, what’s wrong?
史都华 怎么了?
Nothing…
没事
It’s the first time I’ve fit in since I got here.
这是从我来这里之后第一次觉得自在
What’s that?
那是什么?
Oh, that.
那个呀
That’s the Wasp.
那是黄蜂号♥
She is beautiful.
真是美极了
But she’s not finished. When are you gonna finish it?
但是还没完成 你打算什么时候完工?
Well, me and my dad were building her, but I decided to stop.
我本来和爸爸一起做 但我决定停工
How come?
为什么?
I’m too little for a race like that.
我太小 不适合参加那种比赛
Little? You’re not little.
小? 你一点都不小!
Well, not to me.
至少我是这么觉得
Stuart, you’ve never seen one of these races.
史都华 你没看过那种比赛
There’s hundreds of people there. Everybody from school.
到时现场人山人海 全校同学都会来
I mean…
我是说
…what if you lost?
万一输了怎么办?
At least you’ll have been somewhere.
至少你体验过了
Come on, George. What do you say?
乔冶 怎样嘛?
Let’s get started.
咱们动工吧
You know…
你知道吗
…I’m not sure I want a brother.
我不确定是否要个兄弟
How about a friend?
那交个朋友如何?
I guess I can always use a friend.
朋友永远不嫌多
George? Yes, Dad?
乔冶? 什么事 爸爸?
Have you seen Stuart?
你有没有看到史都华?
He’s down here with me.
他和我一起在下面
What are you doing to him?
你把他怎么了?
He’s helping me finish the Wasp.
他在帮我做黄蜂号♥
That’s wonderful, son.
真是太棒了 儿子
That’s terrific.
好极了
Can’t race her like this. Right, George?
没有完工怎么参加比赛对吧 乔冶?
Right.
没错
When’s the next race? Two days.
下一场比赛在什么时候? 两天后
Two days?
两天后?
We’ll be ready.
我们一定会准备好的
Let’s all go together. A wonderful idea.
我们一块儿去吧 好主意
That would be great. All of us together.
那一定会很好玩 一家人集体出动
The whole family.
全家人一块儿去
The whole family.
全家人一块儿去
I’m telling you, Snowy, this guy can fix anything.
我告诉你 小白交给他们就搞定了
But they’re alley cats: mean, vicious and all hopped up on catnip.
但他们是野猫 又凶又坏还嗑猫草
Quit being a scaredy-cat.
别这么胆小了
You wanna get rid of the mouse?
你到底要不要解决那只老鼠?
Of course I do.
那当然
All right, then.
那不就结了
Hey, Smokey!
史莫基
Smokey, it’s me. It’s me, Monty.
史莫基 是我 我是蒙帝
What is it?
什么事?
Well, my friend Snowbell here needs a favor.
我的朋友小白想请你帮忙
Snowbell?
小白?
There’s a manly name.
这个名字真有男子气慨
You see, sir, I’ve got this mouse at home I can’t eat.
我家有只我不能吃的老鼠
Sensitive stomach?
消化不良吗?
No. I can’t eat him, because he’s a member of the family.
不 因为他是我们家的一员
A mouse with a pet cat?
老鼠和宠物猫?
Isn’t that funny?
很爆笑吧?
That’s not funny.
一点都不好笑
That’s sick.
简直是变♥态♥极了
A cat can’t have a rodent for a master.
鼠类怎么能当猫的主人
I mean, it’s against the laws of nature.
我是说这完全违反了自然法则
Word of this gets out, it’ll be bad for cats all over.
万一传出去对咱们猫族没好处
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗?
Consider it done.
一言为定
Did you hear that, Monty? Thank you, Mr. Smokey, sir.
你听到了吗 蒙帝? 史莫基先生 谢谢你
I’ll never forget this. Really.
你的大恩我永远难忘
Don’t worry, Tinkerbell. I’m all over it.
别担心 小叮当 交给我办吧
Tinkerbell. He called me Tinkerbell.
小叮当 他居然叫我小叮当
You’re a funny guy. Whatever.
你太搞笑了 随便啦
Jeez, house cats.
这些家猫真是的
He’ll keep this hush-hush?
他不会四处声张吧?
You kidding?
你在说笑吧?
Cat’s got his tongue. Get it?
他的舌头被猫咬了 懂吧?
Cat’s got his tongue because he’s a cat.
他的舌头被猫咬了 因为他是猫
Shut up. Okay.
闭嘴 好吧
Ahoy, fellow yachtsmen.
各位航海同好 大家好
And welcome, everyone, to the 92nd annual…
欢迎参加第92届
…Central Park Boat Race…
中♥央♥公园模型船大赛
…undoubtedly model racing’s most prestigious event.
这是水准最高的模型船比赛
Children from all over New York gather here every year…
全纽约的孩子都云集来此
…to see whose boat will prevail.
看看到底谁会获胜
Who will win the race and take home the magnificent trophy?
是谁会把亮晶晶的冠军杯抱回家?
Anchor up? Check.
起锚了吗? 没问题
Stays all battened? Check.
绳索压好了吗? 好了
Rudder? Check.
绳索压好了吗? 好了
Sail? Check.
帆? 好了
They’re doing checks.
他们在一起检查
George, Stuart, would you like a hot dog?
乔冶 史都华 要不要吃热狗?
Check.
没问题
And from Manhattan’s Upper West Side…
下一艘参赛的是来自曼哈顿上西区…
…the Wasp, piloted by George Little.
…的黄蜂号♥ 由乔冶理特掌舵

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!