Now, listen closely. We’re at the Pishkin Building.
你听好了 我们在比西肯大楼
Please deposit $0.35 for the next five minutes.
请再投入3毛5 才能再继续通话
Snowbell, I need more change. What do I look like, a fanny pack?
雪铃 我还需要铜板 我的样子长得像零钱包吗?
Are you still there?
你还在不在?
Is that Stuart?
是史都华吗?
Let me think. Yeah.
我想想 对
I thought he was coming home.
他该回家了
He is. Later. He and Will just need to rehearse some more.
对 晚一点 他还要再跟威尔排几场戏
In fact, I just left him at Will’s.
我刚才送他去威尔家的
Hello, Mrs. Little. Is George home?
你好 李妈妈 小治在吗?
Will, I found it! Found what?
威尔 我找到了 找到什么?
The calculator. The calculator?
小计算器啊 什么计算器?
Will, where’s Stuart?
威尔 史都华呢?
It’s okay. She knows about the play.
没关系 她知道话剧的事
It’s supposed to be a surprise.
这本来应该是个惊喜的
I had to tell her so she’d know Stuart’s at your house.
我不说不行 她想知道史都华在你家
We’re going back there.
我们现在就回你家去
Oh, yeah. Right. It’s going to be great.
哦 没错 一定会很棒的
I just need to get the calculator?
我只是过来拿计算器
To figure out how long to rehearse. It’s a very complicated play.
这样才能计算排演的时间 这出话剧的剧情很复杂
Come on. Let’s go. See you later, Mrs. Little.
对呀 我们走吧 等会见了 李妈妈
George, don’t forget you two have a soccer game later.
小治 别忘了你们待会儿 有一场足球比赛
We’ll meet you there!
足球场上见了
I can’t handle this. I’m too stressed.
我快不行了 我太紧张了
All this lying. I’ve never lied before.
说这么多谎 我从来没说过谎
That’s why she believes you.
所以她才相信你啊
Boy, are we in trouble. “We”?
我们麻烦大了 我们?
Yeah, “we.” He didn’t spend the night rehearsing at my house.
对 包括你 他可没为了排戏在我家过夜
What are you planning to do, Mighty Mouse, scale the wall?
你有什么飞天绝招 太空飞鼠 变成蜘蛛鼠?
I’ll think of something.
我会想出办法的
So long, Snowbell!
再见了 雪铃
You’ve got guts, kid.
真有种 孩子
Guts and spunk.
有胆量 有智慧
Not to mention moxie.
还有无比的勇气
You’ve got guts, spunk and moxie.
有种 有胆量 有勇气
Okay. Here we go.
好了 好戏上场
All right, Falcon. Hand her over and nobody gets hurt.
猎鹰佛肯 把她交出来我就饶了你
You up here?
你在吗?
Is anybody here?
有人在家吗?
I’m here.
我在家
I came for my friend Margalo. If you’ve hurt her, I’ll–
我要找我朋友玛歌♥萝 你敢伤害他 我就…
You’ll what? Tell me right now. Is she all right?
就怎样 快点告诉我 她怎么样了?
Why not ask her yourself, Whiskers?
你可以自己问她
Margalo, run!
玛歌♥萝…快跑
Fly away while I’ve got him covered. What are you waiting for?
快飞走 让我来对付他 你快走呀?
This kid’s priceless. Tell me, Cheese-face, does this sound familiar?
这个小鬼真好骗 你听好 小笨鼠 这些话你听过吧
“Oh, my wing. I don’t think I can fly.”
我的翅膀 我可能飞不动了
What are you talking about?
你在胡说什么?
I can’t drill through the wood.
你真是笨到极点了
She scammed you. She played you like a harp.
他骗了你了 他把你耍得团团转
Margalo, what does he mean?
玛歌♥萝? 他是什么意思?
Okay, now it’s getting sad. Maybe this will clear things up.
好吧 看你可怜 看到这个你应该懂了吧
My mom’s ring.
我妈的钻戒
I’m so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you.
真的很对不起 我一点都不想伤害你
But, Margalo, why?
可是 玛歌♥萝 为什么?
Don’t be upset, Mouse-boy.
不要难过 小白鼠
She has conned smarter than you. Or did you think you were special?
你太笨了 他骗了你了 你真以为他把你当成朋友?
A real friend?
真正的朋友?
I didn’t lie about that, Stuart.
不 这一点我没有骗你
You are my friend.
史都华 你是我的朋友
Then come with me.
那就跟我走
She’s not going anywhere.
他哪儿都不能去
Oh, yes, she is.
你错了 他要走
Was that your best shot? Now, let me show you mine.
你也未免太逊了 让我来教你几招
Don’t hurt him, Falcon!
佛肯 不要伤害他
I won’t hurt him. The sidewalk will!
我不会的 除非他摔下去
Can’t we talk this over?
我们不能好好谈一谈吗?
No! Stuart!
不 史都华
Let me go! No, Falcon!
放开我 放开
A few days in here should provide you with an attitude adjustment.
在桶子里关几天 你就会乖乖听话了
What have I done?
我做了什么?
I’ll bet something terrible has happened. The Littles will kill me.
我敢打赌他一定出事了 主人会宰了我的
I know, I’ll bring home another mouse in a snazzy outfit…
有了 另外找一只痞痞的 白老鼠带回家
…teach him to drive a sports car and pass him off as Stuart.
我得先教他开跑车 让他假扮成史都华
Who am I kidding? I have to get up there. But how?
我在骗谁啊? 我非得上去不可 怎么上去?
I hope I live to regret this.
希望我还有命后悔这么做
Stuart? Yoo-hoo?
史都华?
Come out, come out wherever you are.
不管你在哪儿 快出来吧
Please don’t jump out from behind anything.
拜托不要突然跳出来吓我
Remember, I have a strong stomach but a very weak heart.
你知道的 我的胃很强壮 可是心脏却很无力
Here, Mousie-Mousie.
小老鼠 快出来
Snowbell? Is that you? Is that really you?
雪铃? 是你吗? 真的是你吗?
Margalo? Where are you? ln the can.
玛歌♥萝? 你在哪儿? 我在里面
Oh, okay. I’ll wait.
哦 好吧 我等你
No, in the paint can.
我在油漆罐里
Why are you in there? Is this some kind of trick?
你在里面干嘛啊? 你想作弄我是吗?
Just get me out.
快点救我出去
Is Stuart in there, too?
史都华也在里面?
No, Snowbell, he’s dead.
他不在 他死了
What? Stuart is dead?
什么? 史都华挂了?
Falcon killed him.
佛肯害死了他
No. He can’t be, he’s….
不 不可能的 他…
I was supposed to protect him.
我…我应该要保护他的
I wish it was me who had been killed.
我真希望被害死的是我
Really?
真的?
No. But I am very unhappy!
假的 不过我现在 超不爽倒是真的
Oh, dear. I’m dumped on a boat.
完了 我被丢在船上
I’m on a garbage barge. I got to get off.
还是一艘垃圾船 我得下船去
Hello there!
我在这里
I’m over here! On the barge! Can you hear me?
垃圾船上 听到了没有?
Help!
救命啊
I’m not supposed to be here!
我不应该在这里的
I need to get off!
我要下船
Help me!
帮帮我
Help!
救命啊
Rita, hi. I was in the neighborhood. I thought I’d get the boys.
嗨 丽塔 我刚好在附近 所以顺道过来接孩子们
George and Will? George and Stuart.
孩子们? 小治跟史都华
George is here, but I haven’t seen Stuart.
小治在我家 可是史都华不在啊
But he slept here last night.
他昨天晚上在这儿过夜的
No.
没有啊
George!
小治
What are you going to do now?
你现在该怎么办?
Which way’s Canada?
要怎么去加拿大?
This is terrible.
太惨了
I just want to go home.
我现在只想回家
I know a Little is supposed to always see a silver lining.
我知道李家子弟 应该要往好的方面想
Maybe this means I’m not really a Little.
也许我真的不是李家子弟
Maybe I’m just Stuart Nobody.
我只不过是一个无名小卒
Stuart Nothing.
没用的史都华
There is no silver lining!
根本就没有什么好的地方
Oh, no. What have I done?
不 我做了什么?
My plane.
我的飞机…
My plane!
我的飞机
The silver lining! This is it!
塞翁失马 焉知非福
All right, George, where is he? And this time, the truth.
快说 小治 他在哪里? 老实回答 说实话
I’m not sure.
我不确定
It is never okay to lie to your parents.
小治 对父母亲是很不应该的
Is it okay to break a promise to your brother?
难道出♥卖♥♥♥你的弟弟 就没关系吗?
It’s wrong to promise your brother you’ll lie to your parents.
答应弟弟对父母说谎 这是不对的事
Listen to the tone of my voice. Tell us where Stuart is.
我现在很严肃的问你 我要你告诉我史都华在哪里?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!