Get it while it’s hot.
快来趁热吃
Say, “Mama.”
说 妈妈
Say, “Dada.”
说 爸爸
Say anything?
说…什么都好
‘Morning, George.
早安 小治
Where’s Stuart?
史都华呢?
He already left.
他已经出门了
He did? Without eating breakfast?
真的? 没吃早餐就走了?
He had to get to school early…
他要提早到学校
…because he’s in a school play.
因为他要排演话剧
Really?
真的?
Yes. He plays a mouse. And they rehearse every morning before school.
真的 他演一只老鼠 他们每天早上上课前都要排戏
Why didn’t he tell us?
他怎么都没提呢?
He forgot. You know, being worried about Margalo.
他忘了 他一直在担心玛歌♥萝
Right.
对哦
Good. This’ll keep his mind off it.
也好 可以让他想点别的
Got to go.
我要走了
Say, “Oatmeal.”
说 麦片粥
Oh, boy. This is a sign, Stuart. Like the burning bush.
这是个预兆 史都华 就像燃烧的树丛
Except it’s a carburetor and I’m not Moses.
不过这是引擎 而我也不是摩西
But it’s telling us something.
但这是个不祥预兆
Let your people go!
求求你放了我吧
We’re not giving up. Oh, why not?
不能放弃 为什么?
Giving up is fun. And look at all the time you save.
放弃很好玩的 可以省下很多的时间
I’m telling you, if more people gave up, there’d be fewer wars.
我告诉你 如果大家都懂得放弃 战争就会少多了
Bill.
帐单…
George.
小治
Hi, Mom.
嗨 妈
Where’s Stuart?
史都华呢?
He’s not home?
他还没回来吗?
Oh, I just remembered. He told me to tell you that he’s rehearsing again.
哦 我想起来了 他要我告诉你 他又要排戏了
At Will’s house. And he’s sleeping over there tonight.
到威尔家 他还要在他们家过夜
Sleepover? On a school night?
在那过夜? 明天要上课
Hey, that’s what he said. Got to go.
对呀 他是这么说的 我上楼了
Hello?
喂…
Hey, Will. It’s me, George.
嗨 威尔 我是小治
If my mom calls, Stuart’s at your house, okay?
我妈打过去就说史都华在你家 好吗?
Hold on a second.
你等一下
Hello?
喂…
Will, hi. It’s Mrs. Little. May I speak with Stuart, please?
威尔 嗨 我是李妈妈 请找史都华听电♥话♥?
Stuart? You know, my son.
史都华? 对 我儿子
Oh, Stuart. You mean now?
哦 史都华 现在吗?
Well, now is when I’m calling.
是呀 我要跟他说话
Oh, he just went in the bathroom.
他刚刚去上厕所
I think he’ll be a while. He brought a magazine.
可能要一阵子哦 他带了杂♥志♥进去
Well, then, is your mother there? Hold on a second.
好吧 那你妈在不在? 请你等一下
I told her. Did she buy it?
我跟她说了 她信不信?
Yeah, but now she wants to speak to my mom. What will I tell her?
信 可是她现在要找我妈 我该怎么说?
Make something up. You’re smart.
你最聪明了 乱掰呀
If I was smart, I wouldn’t be in this situation.
要是我够聪明 就不会惹这种麻烦了
She can’t come to the phone right now. She’s in the bathroom, too.
她现在没办法接电♥话♥ 她也在上厕所
But not the same bathroom!
不是同一间厕所啦
Just let her know I called. Thanks. Okay, Mrs. Little.
跟她说我打来过 好 李妈妈
It’s all clear. I owe you one.
都搞定了 我欠你一次
Now will you tell me what’s going on? It’s too complicated. Later.
好 快说到底是怎么回事? 太复杂了 再见
Little hi, Little low.
李家酷 李家好
Little hey, Little ho.
李家赞 李家妙
Boys home? Well, George is.
儿子们呢? 小治在家
But Stuart is rehearsing his play.
但是史都华要排演话剧
Then he’s sleeping over at Will’s house.
而且今天晚上要在威尔家过夜
He’s going without George? I think it’ll give him room to grow.
小治没一块去吗? 因为我想给他成长的空间啊
Oh, Stuart, we’ve been walking for hours.
史都华 我们走了好久
I can’t take another step.
我真的走不动了啦
You know me, I hate to be negative. But when I walk this much, I chafe.
我实在很不想发牢骚 但是走了这么久 我累毙了
Also, I hate to bring this up…
还有…这有点难以启齿
…but I need to go tinky.
我…我想上洗手间
How about the alley?
去巷子尿啊
I’m a house cat. We’re fastidious creatures.
我是家猫 我们非常的爱干净
We don’t just yell, “Bomb’s away!” and go wherever we are!
我们才不会大叫”我尿急” 然后就到处乱撒尿
Oh, look, let’s face it. We’ll never find her.
面对现实吧 我们找不到他的
If only we knew someone who really knew the city.
真希望我们认识 消息灵通的人
Yeah, someone who knows the city’s disgusting underbelly.
是啊 认识一个什么 狗屁倒灶的事都知道的人
Who do I know that’s disgusting?
我会有这种肮脏的朋友吗?
Don’t threaten me! What I could tell the health inspector…
你敢威胁我 小心我去卫生机关告状
…would close you down in a New York minute!
保证让你们马上关门大吉
Monty!
蒙弟
Snowbell! What are you doing here?
雪铃 你在这里干什么?
We’ve been looking all over for you. We need your help.
我们正在到处找你啊 我们需要你帮忙
Hey, Snow, are you two still friends or can I eat him?
雪铃老兄 你们是朋友吗? 我能吃掉他吗?
No, Monty, you can’t eat him. Please.
不行 蒙弟 你不能吃他 求求你
No! Now, pay attention.
不行 蒙弟 我问你
What do you know about a bird called Falcon?
你知不知道有一只鸟叫佛肯?
Falcon? Oh, that’s a bad guy. You don’t want to fool with him.
佛肯? 他是个大坏蛋 你最好不要去招惹他
Where would we find him?
哪里可以找到他?
You don’t want to find him.
最好别去找他
You don’t want anything to do with him. Trust me.
你不会希望跟他有任何关系 相信我
He’d eat you so fast you’d be falcon poop before you could yell for help.
你还来不及叫救命 就会被他吃了变成猎鹰便便
Falcons are vicious.
佛肯是个狠角色
They grab you by your neck and carry you so high,
他会抓住你的脖子飞到空中去
you can’t even see the ground.
让你连地面都看不到
Then they drop you. And when you land,
再把你丢下 摔成肉酱
they drink what’s left through a straw.
然后用吸管喝你们的血水
Snowbell, are you all right?
雪铃 你还好吧?
Oh, yeah. In fact, good news:
很好 好得很 好消息
I no longer need a litter box.
我现在不必找厕所了
Mop up on aisle three.
这里需要清洁工了
Stu, listen. This whole thing has been a groove and a gas…
史都华 你听好 这场冒险是很刺♥激♥ 很好玩
…but it’s important to know when the fun’s over.
不过你最好是懂见好就收
You don’t want to be that last pathetic person who leaves a party.
不要当最后一个走 留下来付钱的傻瓜
I told you. I’m not giving up. We’re going to find the falcon.
我说过 我不会放弃的 我们一定要找到佛肯
All right, then. It’s your funeral.
随便你 想死我就不拦你
Okay, listen. Listen carefully.
好了 听着
The falcon lives across the park…
仔细的听好 佛肯就住在公园对面
…at the very tiptop of the Pishkin Building.
比西肯大厦的顶楼之上
Not many people go up there. And even fewer return.
很少 人上去过那里 更少人回来过
Well, here we are, Snowbell. This is it.
雪铃 就是这儿 我们到了
“Salmon, catfish, tuna.”
鲑鱼 鲶鱼 金枪鱼…
Why do they taunt me?
他们干嘛逗我?
How can you think of food at a time like this?
这个时候你满脑子还在想着吃的?
Stay on track, will you?
拜托你专心一点
I’m nervous. When I’m nervous, I eat.
我很紧张 我只要一紧张就会想吃
Because I know in my growling gut
因为我心里非常的清楚
if anything happens to you, I’ll be blamed.
如果你要是出了什么事的话 我就毁了
I’m sure they already know we’re gone and plan to replace me with a hamster.
主人会怪我 他们早就想要用小仓鼠来取代我了
Don’t worry. George has us covered.
放心啦 小治会掩护我们
George? George doesn’t know poop from applesauce.
小治? 他连便便跟苹果酱都分不清
And I say that with a great deal of affection.
不过我还是非常喜欢小治啦
Hello, Little residence. Oh, George. I’m glad you answered.
喂 这是李公♥馆♥ 小治 真高兴是你接的
Who is it? Can you speak louder?
哪位啊? 请你大声一点 好吗?
George, it’s me, Stuart.
小治 是我啦 史都华
Where are you? How are you?
你在哪里 你好吗?
Did you find her? Are you all right?
找到他了没有? 你没事吧?
How’s Snowbell? When’ll you be home?
雪铃好吗? 你几时回家?
Mom and Dad are asking lots of questions.
你妈一直追问我你的事情
So are you.
你也一样
I only have a second.
我的时间不多了
I just want you to know that we’re on the trail…
我只是想让你知道 我们快要搞定了
…and with any luck, we’ll be home by dinner. And, George…
幸运的话就能回家吃晚饭 对了 小治
…thanks for covering for me. Sure.
谢谢你这么挺我 应该的
But where are you?
你到底在哪里啊?