We’re home. Sorry we’re late.
我们回来了 抱歉 回来晚了
Little hi, Little low. Little hey, Little ho.
李家酷 李家好 李家赞 李家妙
What the heck was that?
你们在唸什么?
That’s just how we greet each other.
我们都是这样问好的
Interesting.
好有意思哦
Nauseating is more like it. You’re in for it now, missy.
我一直觉得满恶心的 这一下你毁了 小妹
Mother Little hates when animals walk in here off the street.
女主人最讨厌流浪动物 随便跑进来
When she sees this, she’s going to throw a fit.
等她看到你 她一定会发飙的
Such a pretty little birdie.
好可爱 好美的小鸟
Maybe it’s just my friends she hates.
也许她只讨厌我的朋友
I found her. Found me? He saved my life.
我找到他的 他不只是找到我 还救了我
He did?
真的?
From a falcon. What’s that?
逃过猎鹰追杀 怎么了?
Stuart saved this little bird from a falcon.
史都华从猎鹰手中救了小鸟一命
A falcon? They are fierce creatures.
猎鹰? 他们凶狠又残暴
Why does the city have falcons?
城市里怎么会有猎鹰呢?
That shouldn’t be allowed. Write a letter.
那是不应该的 去抗♥议♥
On the other hand, we have a hero here. Way to go, Stuart.
值得得高兴的是我们家出了英雄 干得好 史都华
Hey, Dad. What?
嘿 爸 什么事?
Silver lining.
塞翁失马
It’s a guy thing.
这是男人的秘密
Is it?
是吗?
Isn’t it nice that Stuart has a friend?
史都华交了新朋友真好
I don’t think Stuart thinks of her as a friend.
史都华好像不只把他当朋友看
What do you mean? I mean he’s smitten.
什么意思? 他神魂颠倒…
He’s infatuated. He’s bedazzled.
坠入爱河迷上他了
But he’s a baby.
他还只是个孩子
Boys start having crushes really young.
小男生很小就会暗恋女生的
Frederick, did you have many crushes?
爸爸 你暗恋过很多人吗?
I’m still having one.
我只暗恋你一个
So, Margalo, can I get you anything else?
玛歌♥萝 你还想吃点什么东西呀?
Whip you up an omelet? Pop you a tart?
帮你煎个蛋卷 烤片夹心饼?
Stuart, I’m full.
史都华 我饱了
Full? You eat like a bird.
你吃的跟小鸟一样少
Come on, Stuart, time for school.
快点 史都华 该上学了
I’m not going to school. I’m staying home to take care of Margalo.
我今天不打算上学了 我要待在家里照顾玛歌♥萝
Guess again. You are going to school, and I’ll take care of Margalo.
这样不行哦 你要去上学 我会照顾玛歌♥萝
Look both ways crossing the street…
过马路一定要小心点
…wear galoshes and, in art class, don’t run with scissors.
穿好鞋子 上美术课 别拿着剪刀乱跑
I’ll get your backpack.
我帮你拿背包
Mothers…. You know.
老妈 你知道的
Well, I don’t really know. No?
其实我不太知道 真的?
See, my mom just kind of one day…
对呀 我妈有一天突然就…
…wasn’t there anymore.
凭空消失不见了
So you’ve been completely on your own all your life?
所以你一直都是 一个人过生活吗?
You bet. I’ll bet it’s been scary.
没错 那一定很可怕
No, it’s been an adventure.
不会啊 那就像是一场冒险
I wish I had some adventures.
我好希望能去冒险
I’m only allowed to paint.
但是她只让我画画
Hey, life is an adventure. Just walking out that door is an adventure.
嘿 生命就是一场冒险 光是走出大门就是一场冒险
Come on, Stu. We’re late.
快点 史都华 要迟到了
Go for it, kid.
快去吧
The adventure begins.
展开你的冒险
That feels like enough adventure for one day.
我今天冒的险已经够了
Hey, look! The Yankees won.
好棒 洋基队赢了
There we go.
玛莎 戴好了
Can you say, “Walk with Mommy”?
你会说 跟妈咪散步吗?
“Mommy”?
妈咪?
“Walk”?
散步?
Nothing.
没反应
Martha and I are going out for a bit. Can I bring you anything?
玛歌♥萝 我跟玛莎去散步 要不要帮你买♥♥什么?
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Say, “Bye-bye, birdie.”
说 拜拜 小鸟
Say, “Bye-bye.” Martha. Say, “Bye-bye, birdie.”
说 拜拜 玛莎 说 拜拜 小鸟
Fresh air.
新鲜的空气
Remember me?
记得我吗?
You scared me.
吓我一跳
What can I say? I’m a scary guy.
没办法 我本来就很吓人
So, Margalo, you case the joint?
搜过房♥子了吗?
Any valuables? Come on, thrill me. Chill me.
有什么值钱的 快说出来逗我开心
They ain’t got much. The mom’s got a ring, but it’s only two carats.
没有什么好货 妈妈有个钻戒 可是只有两克拉而已
All right, fine.
那总比没有好
What else have they got?
他们还有什么呢?
Well, you know, not that much.
真的没有什么了
I mean, they mostly just have each other.
他们所拥有的就只有…他们彼此
A moment while I vomit.
我听了好想吐哦
Why don’t we just try somewhere else?
我们何不挑别家下手呢?
Because you’re set up here.
因为你快搞定了
They trust you. They like you.
他们信任你 喜欢你
And maybe…
难道…
…you like them.
你喜欢他们?
Hey, Margalo, come on.
玛歌♥萝 少来了
Don’t con a conman.
你别想唬我
Nobody else ever invited me to live with them.
以前从来没有人邀请我 跟他们一起住
Oh, really? Who found a pitiful orphan bird…
哦 是吗? 是谁收留你这只树枝孤鸟?
…and plucked her out of the gutter?
好心救你脱离苦海?
Who shared his food with her…
把食物分给你吃的?
…and, I hasten to add, taught her a trade? Who?
还有更重要的 谁教你做生意? 是谁?
You did. I did. Right.
是你 就是我 对
Well, then, straighten up and fly right.
那你就给我乖乖听话
And remember, you are here on business.
你要记住 你是来这里办正事
You’re not here to play around.
不是来玩扮家家酒的
Come on, Falcon! When I’m on a job, I never play around!
拜托 佛肯 我办事一向都很认真的
Are you cold?
冷不冷?
I guess when the weather gets too cold,
天气太冷的时候
you’ll just fly south for the winter?
你是不是会…飞去南方过冬啊?
Well, to tell you the truth, I’ve never flown south.
我老实告诉你吧 我从来没有去过南方
It’s kind of a dream of mine.
那算是我的梦想
Get out of this cold, windy city, catch that jet stream….
远离寒冷多风的都市 乘着温和的暖风…
Fruit trees, millions of new birds to meet.
停在果树上 几百万只鸟聚在一起
I hear it’s paradise. Then how come you haven’t gone?
我听说那里像天堂一样 那你怎么一直没去?
Something’s always stopping me.
我老是会碰到麻烦
Something’s always stopping me, too.
对呀 我也是老受到限制
Everybody around here thinks I’m too small to accomplish anything.
每个人都觉得我个子太小了 什么都做不好
Hey, the way I see it, you’re as big as you feel.
在我的眼里 你是人小志气高
Yeah. Boy, I’m really glad you fell into my car.
是啊 我很高兴你跌到我车里
I mean, you know…. I mean
我不是说…我不是…
I’m not glad you fell. I just….
我是很高兴你跌到我的…我是…
Want some more popcorn?
再来点爆米花?
Okay.
好啊
What?
什么?
My pin.
是我的胸针
It’s fixed. How–
已经修好了 怎么…
On my way home from school, I drive right past where you crashed.
放学回家的路上 我经过你跌下来那个地方
It was no big deal.
这不算什么啦
I mean, there was finding it…
我只要去找到它
…figuring out how the pieces fit together…
想办法把它拼在一起
…and you know, fixing it.
然后就修好了
And no big deal. Just…
没什么大不了的…
Oh, Scottie.
哦 史考提
…one, two, three.
轻轻松松
Good as new.
跟新的一样
No, Stuart, it’s not.
不 史都华 不一样
It’s much, much better.
比新的好太多了
Stay with me. All the time.
留下来陪我 好不好? 陪你一辈子
Did you really think I wouldn’t find out?
你真的以为我不会发现?
What are you talking about?
你在胡说什么?
I’m talking about you and your little mouse friend.
我现在说的是你 你的鼠辈…朋友
Big mistake! Never make a friend I can eat.
大错特错 你朋友会变成猎鹰食物
Now, get me that ring!
去偷钻戒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!