Stuart’s just flying in the house.
史都华只是在家开飞机
Flying in the house?
在家开飞机?
At least he’s indoors, nothing bad can happen.
至少他是在家里飞 不会有事的啦
Watch out!
小心
Hit the dirt!
趴下
Stuart!
史都华
Duck!
闪开
Are you all right? Are you okay?
你没事吧? 你没事吧?
I’m okay.
我没事
Everything’s fine.
真的没事
Fine? Stuart, you destroyed it.
没事? 史都华 你撞坏它了
I’m sorry I wrecked it, George.
小治 对不起 被我弄坏了
I’m sure we can fix it with some glue.
用强力胶黏一下就行了
No, we can’t. That’s going in the trash. It’s much too dangerous.
不 不可以 丢进垃圾桶 这东西太危险了
Thanks, Stuart.
谢了 史都华
Why don’t you take the boys home?
你先带他们两个回家
I think Stuart and I need to have a talk.
我最好跟史都华好好谈一谈
Good idea.
好主意
Come on, boys. Let’s go home.
孩子们 回家吧
She treats me like a baby.
她把我当三岁小孩子
I’ll fix you both some lunch.
我做午饭给你们吃
She just loves you so much. It’s hard for her to think ofyou in danger.
妈妈只是太爱你了 她太紧张 担心你会受伤
Oh, this has been a bad day.
我今天真是有够背的
Mom’s mad, George won’t play with me….
妈妈在生气 小治不肯陪我玩
I know. But every cloud has a silver lining.
我知道 塞翁失马 焉知非福
Doesn’t that make them kind of heavy?
可是我又没有搞丢马
No, it’s an expression, Stuart.
这是一种比喻 史都华
The thing about being a Little is that you can look at any situation…
身为李家子弟 当你遇到挫折的时候
…no matter how bleak, how hopeless…
不管情况多糟 多么绝望
…and still see the bright side. The silver lining.
总是会振作起来的 往好的方面想
Like in this situation,
就像现在这个情况
the silver lining would be….
好的方面是…
Help me, Dad, because I’m struggling.
爸 我真的想不出来
George has found a newfriend. So you could find a newfriend, too.
小治有了新朋友 那表示你也可以找个新朋友啊
You’re a lot better at this than I am.
爸 你真厉害
I’ve been a Little a lot longer than you have. You’ll get the hang of it.
我当李家子弟比你久啊 你一定会青出于蓝的
Meantime, keep your chin up…
现在呢 你要抬起头来
…your back straight and your heart open.
打起精神 敞开你的心胸
Then what? One step at a time.
然后呢? 一步一步的来
And Canada is separate from the United States because…
加拿大之所以会跟美国分开
…Canadians like to be alone.
是因为加拿大人 都很喜欢独来独往
Review tomorrow, test on Friday.
明天要复习 星期五要小考
And please take your leftover lunches with you.
把吃剩的午餐带回家
My husband is tired of me coming home smelling like salami.
我老公很不喜欢在我身上 闻到坏掉午餐的味道
Tony, would you like to come over to my house this afternoon?
东尼 下午到我家 一起玩好不好?
Sorry, pal. I’ve got karate.
对不起 我要练空手道
Hey, Mark.
嘿 马克
Guitar lessons.
我要上吉他课
Some of the guys are going over to Will’s house to play basketball.
我跟几个同学约好了 放学后要一起去威尔家打篮球
Can I come?
我可以去吗?
They didn’t exactly mention that you were invited.
可是他们没有说 要找你一起去打球
Oh, that’s okay. I’m busy anyway.
没关系 反正我也没空
Just tell Mom I walked you home.
跟妈说我有陪你回家
I owe you one.
我欠你一次
Sure.
好啊
Whoa!
哇!
Miss?
小姐?
Miss?
小姐?
Are you alive?
你还活着吗?
She’s alive.
她还活着
Out of the way, please. Injured bird coming through!
快点让开 不要挡路 有受伤的鸟
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
My wing.
我的翅膀
Where am l? Hey! Where’s the falcon?
我在哪儿? 猎鹰佛肯呢?
What falcon?
你说什么猎鹰啊?
That falcon! Drive! Get out of here!
就是那只猎鹰 快点把车子开走
Oh, my!
哦 天哪
Get lost, you disgusting vulture!
喂 闪边去好 恶心的臭老鹰
Eat my feathers, you vile buzzard!
你追不到我的 你去撞墙好了
Do we really want to antagonize him?
真的有必要这样惹他抓狂吗?
Oh, boy, we’ve got a problem.
毁了 我们麻烦大了
No, you can make it. Don’t slow down.
不 你办得到 别减速
You did it.
你成功了
Yeah. I did.
是呀 我成功了
So, who do I have to thank?
对了 我该向谁说谢谢?
Forgive me. My name is Stuart. Stuart Little.
对不起 我叫做史都华
I’m Margalo. Just Margalo.
我是玛歌♥萝 叫我玛歌♥萝
Margalo.
玛歌♥萝
You’re so strong. Are you an athlete?
你的力气好大哦 你是运动员吗?
Well, yeah.
是啊
I play a little soccer…
我会踢一点足球
…fly airplanes…
还会开飞机
…race boats.
操控帆船
You can put me down now. My legs are fine. It’s my wing that’s hurt.
可以放我下来了 我的脚没事 受伤的是我的翅膀
Oh. Yeah. Of course.
对呀 没问题
There used to be bandages in here.
这儿明明有OK绷的
Hey, why don’t we try your scarf? Good idea.
用你的丝巾好了 好主意
My pin, it’s….
我的胸针…
Must have happened when that falcon smashed into me.
一定是被那只 可恶的猎鹰给撞坏的
It was part of our nest when I was a baby. I’ve had it my whole life.
我一出生它就在鸟巢里了 我也一直都戴着它
It’s the only thing I have left of my mother’s.
因为那是我妈妈留下来 唯一的遗物
Gee, that’s too bad.
好可惜哦
Yeah.
是啊
There. How’s that?
好了 怎么样?
That’s much better, thank you.
感觉好多了 谢谢你
So tell me, Stuart Little, do you actually live here?
请问一下 小史都华 你真的住在这里吗?
Oh, yeah. I’m a real Little. I’m the middle child.
对 我是李家子弟 我排行老二
The middle Little.
李家的老二
Cute.
好可爱哦
So, where do you live?
对了 你住在哪里啊?
You know, here and there. You mean you don’t have a home?
我啊 四处为家啰 你说你没有家?
Once, we lived in a box. Well, not really a box.
我有过 我住过一个盒子 不算是盒子啦
It was one of those things where people keep their jewelry.
是个人们用来 放一些珠宝首饰的地方
A jewelry box?
珠宝盒吗?
Yes! That’s what it must have been. A jewelry box.
没错 一定就是叫这个名字 珠宝盒
It was wonderful.
那个地方真的好棒哦
Well, I’ve taken too much of your time.
好了 谢谢 刚才救了我一命
I’d better go before it gets dark.
我要先走了 免得天黑了
No, wait. You can’t go out there.
不 等等 你不能出去外面
Not while you’re hurt. You should stay here.
你翅膀受伤了 你应该留下来
I couldn’t impose. I mean, you’d really do that for me?
不好意思吧 你真的…愿意 让我留下来?
Sure, I have just the thing. I’ll be right back.
我想到好办法了 我马上回来
Meanwhile, you can use my cat’s bed. You have a cat?
你可以先睡我家猫咪的床 你家有猫?
Don’t worry about Snowbell. He wouldn’t hurt a fly.
雪铃没什么好怕的 他连苍蝇都不忍♥心伤害
Those flies really come back on you.
那些苍蝇有够难消化
I try to eat right and yet I still feel bloated.
我吃的很健康 但是还是会胀气
Maybe more food will help.
再多吃一点就好了
Hi there.
嗨
Sorry. Didn’t mean to scare you!
抱歉 我不是故意…吓你的
Scare me? That’s a laugh.
吓到我? 太好笑了
Hear that? That was a laugh.
听到没? 我真的在笑
Hairball. Major hairball.
毛球 呛到我了
And yet we continue to lick ourselves. Unbelievable.
但是 我还是继续的舔毛 无药可救
Hey, Snowbell. Meet Margalo. She’ll be staying with us for a while.
雪铃 这是玛歌♥萝 他要留下来住一阵子
Staying? Are you out of your mind?
留下来? 你脑袋有毛病啊?
You can’t just drag stray birds in here.
你不能够随便让流浪鸟进屋子里来
Do you think this is a halfway house?
这又不是流浪动物收♥容♥所♥
Look, she’s filthy.
你看看他 脏得要命
No offense. She could have germs.
搞不好 全身都是细菌
And how do you know she’s not a vagrant or a thief? Get rid of her.
你怎么知道他不是什么小太妹? 或是小偷? 赶她走