露丝和约翰怎么样
How are Ruth and John?
不太好
Not good.
约翰没法继续工作
He can’t work.
他妻子说他睡着时会哭
Wife says he cries in his sleep.
露丝呢
And Ruth?
她得了癌症
Got cancer.
那帮混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
现在你知道我为什么恨这个体制了吧
Now do you see what I mean about the system?
体制 这社会体制能让露丝活下去
The system. It’s the system that’s going to keep her alive.
这个体制刚刚免费给你安装了
It’s the system that’s just given you a
5000镑的起搏器
5,000 pound pacemaker for nothing.
二位打扰一下
Excuse me guys,
你们谁知道厕所怎么走
do either of you know where the toilet is?
我刚看到有标上写直走然后左转
I saw a sign that said down there on the left.
多谢
Thanks, mate.
真该死
Fucking hell.
我得抽根烟
I need a cigarette.
整个城镇都像这样
Yeah, the whole town’s like it.
都是残疾人
All cripples.
我在一个残疾人学校待了6年
I spent six years in a school like this.
等我像他那样
Day I end up like that, eh,
就死期到了
death day.
收♥容♥所♥像这里一样吗
Care was like this?
不 是残障学校
No. Spagie school.
他们说因为我有肌肉萎缩症
They sent me because of my muscular dystrophy.
所以我不能去正规学校上学
Said I wasn’t allowed to go to proper school.
那是70年代
Well, it was the ’70s.
奇怪的是
Funny thing, that.
那时我的病情还不太严重
There was nothing wrong with me at that stage.
只不过有点不协调 很难察觉的
I was just a bit uncoordinated, but you’d hardly notice.
但他们说 反正我将来会残废
But they said since I was going to die a spag,
不如提前就适应适应
I might as well get used to the idea.
省得我彻底残废了 无法接受
Before I was too spagie to understand, I suppose.
大家一起读
Now all together.
废物 废物 废物
Douchebag! Douchebag! Douchebag!
小瘸子 过来
Gimpy! Oi, gimpy, come here!
找你哥哥去啊
Where’s your brother now?
帮我 抱我 爱我啊
Help me! Hold me! Love me!
我们要来杀了你
We’re coming to kill you.
他们打你打得厉害吗
Did they kick the shit out of you?
每天都打
Every day, mate.
这是他们放学后的娱乐活动
Give them something to do after school.
之后嘉维就会安慰我
Then Gavvy would console me.
拜托 千万别是豪沃思
Please, not Howarth.
从派普沃斯出院一个月后
Only one month out of Papworth,
指控斯图尔特试图砍下他邻居脑袋的案子
Stuart’s day in court for attempting to cut off
终于开庭审理了
his neighbour’s head finally arrived.
我们担心法官会是审判露丝和约翰的那个人
We were dreading it would be Ruth and John’s old judge.
该死
Oh fuck!
全体起立 有请豪沃思法官
All rise for Justice Howarth.
按这情形 恐怕
At this point Stuart really
斯图尔特下半辈子都要在牢里度过了
was looking at being imprisoned for life.
法♥院♥现在开庭
Court is now in session.
本案被告斯图尔特·克莱夫·史都华
This case concerns Stuart Clive Shorter.
寻衅滋事 扰乱治安 拒捕
Affray, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest,
以及在被告公♥寓♥中事件
an incident at the accused’s flat.
没有 他就说整件事都是胡扯
No. No, he just said the whole thing was nonsense.
所有附加罪名全部驳回 包括谋杀未遂
All that adding charges, taking them away, attempted murder…
我也不知道怎么说 还能说什么呢
I don’t know, I mean, what can I say?
这个混♥蛋♥走运 侥幸躲过了一切
The lucky bastard got off on a series of technicalities.
你知道豪沃思法官怎么想吗
You know what Judge Howarth thinks about?
该死 抱歉斯图尔特 你没事吧
Oh shit. Stuart, I’m so sorry. Are you alright?
抱歉
I’m so sorry.
他自♥由♥了 他彻彻底底地自♥由♥了
He’s free! He’s absolutely fucking free.
你可真恶心
Oh, you’re disgusting.
醒醒 醒醒
Wakey, wakey.
太阳晒屁♥股♥了 伙计
Sun has got his hat on, mate. Sun has got his hat on, mate.
起来吧
Rise and shine!
我妹妹要结婚了 我要去试套西装
Now, I’ve got to try on a suit for me sister’s wedding.
能送我去吗
Can you give me a lift?
你听我给你的磁带了吗
Have you listened to the tape?
那时我9岁 亚历山大
I was nine, Alexander,
才9岁
when it started. Nine.
3年的虐待
It was three years of abuse.
我的亲哥哥
My own brother.
后来又加上他的朋友
And then his mate joined in.
那晚 我实在是忍♥受不了了
That night, I couldn’t take it no more, you know?
他们对我无所不用其极
They had done everything.
用尽了各种招数
There was nothing more they could do.
还有酒吗 -后面还有
You got any more of these? – Yeah, backseat, I think.
我觉得妈妈对嘉维的所作所为
I think the reason mum still pampers him like she does
感到内疚了 才一再纵容他到现在
is because she feels guilty about what Gavvy did.
但嘉维对我也一样
But he did the same to me.
我和斯图尔特一样
I’m the same as Stu.
上一分钟还很温顺 下一分钟就急了
One minute, nice as pie; next minute, I’m a rattlesnake.
我是怎么落到这地步的
How’d I get to be like this?
什么扼杀了那个曾经乖巧的小男孩
What murdered the little boy I was?
警♥察♥发现嘉维尸体时 说他死前饱受磨难
When the police found Gavvy, they said he’d really suffered.
总是四处乱跑
Legs all over the show.
那孩子受了不少苦
That boy has suffered.
无忧无虑的小家伙
Happy-go-lucky little thing.
拉维拉克先生
Mr Laverack.
可怜的孩子
Poor boy. Poor boy.
刚出狼穴 又如虎口
Out of the frying pan into the fire.
送我去收♥容♥所♥ -废物 废物
Put me into care now! – Douchebag! Douchebag!
废物 废物 废物
Douchebag! Douchebag! Douchebag!
我们要来杀了你
We’re coming to kill you.
他吞下的那些药
The tablets he’d taken had eaten
在他死前腐蚀了他的肾和胃
his kidneys and his liver away before he died.
他一直很贴心 是个无忧无虑的小家伙
Always such a caring boy. Happy-go-lucky little thing.
我很高兴
And I’m glad.
我很高兴嘉维死得很痛苦
I’m glad Gavvy suffered.
这就是嘉维
That’s Gavvy.
嘉维和我
That’s Gavvy and me.
所以是他扼杀了纯真的你
So he’s what murdered the boy you were.
是他改变了你 -不是他
What made you change. – Ah, wasn’t that.
那是什么
What was it then?
有许多的孩子都有
So many people have had the same
和我类似的童年经历
sort of childhood and experiences as what I have
他们慢慢学会接受这一切
and they learn to accept and cope and live a very,
并且过着正常而有意义的生活
in brackets, normal and competitive life.
这点我很看得开
I’m quite philosophical about that.
如果你能改变你生命中的一件事
If you had to change one thing about your life,
你想改变什么
what would it be?
什么叫一件事
Well, how much is one thing?
我有很多选择 对吗
It’s very easy to blame, isn’t it?
肌肉萎缩症
Me muscular dystrophy?
被强♥奸♥
Nonces?
嘉维
Gavvy?
说实话 改变我自己更容易点
Honestly, it’d be easier to change me.
只能是一件事
One thing only.
我使用暴♥力♥的那天
The day I discovered violence.
我的继父说
Me step-father
如果我不出去自己摆平…
said if I didn’t go out there and stick up for myself…
他就抽我们
he’d belt us once.
那感觉真够爽
Fucking fantastic.
麻雀变老虎了
Weakling became strong.
我开始使用暴♥力♥的那天
The day that I found violence
感觉我强壮了50倍
I felt fifty times more strong.
当你被欺负 任人摆布
After you’ve been bullied and pushed about,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!