Keeps you warm.
但今年冬天每个月
But this year there’s going to be
又要多死一个人
one more death a month, again.
为什么
Why?
小狗
Puppies.
我听不太懂
I’m not sure I follow you.
在街上
On the streets.
小狗
Puppies.
因为流浪汉爱死他们的狗了
Cause the homeless love their dogs, right?
但收♥容♥所♥最多
But the hostels only allow
能容纳2到3只狗
two to three places for pets.
如果又有了2窝小狗崽
So, if there has been two new litters,
那更多的流浪汉就会开始养狗 对吧
then loads more people are gonna have dogs, aren’t they?
而他们就会被迫在户外睡
And therefore will be forced to sleep out.
而且 因此
And hence… therefore…
所以更多人被冻死
furthermore, more deaths.
在街上
You see, on the street
一件小事就能要人命
it’s the little things that kill people.
获释
豪沃思法官肯定恨死这帮抗♥议♥的了
That Justice Howarth must hate the campaign’s guts.
简直是侮辱
Humiliation!
由于慈善机构以及议员的高调抗♥议♥
Seven months after they were sent down, Ruth and John
露丝和约翰在被关押7个月之后
have been released on bail after a high profile campaign
获得保释出狱
by MPs and other homeless charities.
他们有权分别对已判处的4和5年有期徒刑
They’ve won the right to appeal against prison sentences
提出上诉
four and five years.
这是今早我们首次看到
This was our first sight of
露丝·怀纳和约翰·布洛克走出
Ruth Wyner and John Brock on the steps of the
皇家刑事法♥院♥时的情形
Royal Courts of Justice this morning.
在7个月牢狱生活后
After seven months in jail,
所谓的”剑桥二人”被无条件保释
the so-called “Cambridge Two” have been released on
他们现在还有权
unconditional bail and are now free to
对原先的判决提起申诉
challenge their original convictions.
我不知道闪光灯开了没有
I can’t see if the light’s on.
斯图尔特 我是亚历山大
Stuart, it’s Alexander.
别在外面胡作非为了
Stop whatever illegal thing it is that you’re doing
赶紧过来
and get down here!
肌肉萎缩症
It’s me muscular dystrophy.
肩周关节…什么的
Humeroscapu… or something.
就是肌肉萎缩
Muscular dystrophy.
真是个饶舌的词 总是说不清楚
It’s a real gobstopper, I never learnt the name.
你不知道的东西不会伤害你
What you don’t know can’t hurt you.
我来这儿就是来看护士
I only came in to see the nurse
因为我那话喷的太快了
because I wanted a cuddle and it spits too soon.
斯图尔特
Stuart!
我想大概是因为我肌肉萎缩吧
I thought maybe it’s because of me muscular dystrophy.
小♥弟♥弟♥也是块肌肉 对吧
You know, cause your dick’s a muscle, isn’t it?
刚开始我胸部有点难受
It started on me ticker.
他们试了两次
They tried twice
给我左胸里装起搏器
to put a pacemaker in me tit,
但是我的血管太脆
but the veins just crumble
都是因为我注射的那些毒品
cause of the amount of critic I’ve injected.
逗乐你了吧
Gotta laugh, haven’t you?
真不敢相信他没告诉你
I can’t believe he hadn’t told you.
他跟每个人都实话实说
He tells everyone. About everything.
并不是每个人 -妈 他确实这样
Well, now, that’s not true. – Mum, yes.
他就是这么熬过来的 不是吗
That’s his way of coping, isn’t it?
20年来 一直在絮叨
Twenty years. Non-stop.
自从他开始流浪就这样
Ever since he first went on the streets.
20年
Twenty years?
我还以为是嘉维
But I thought it was Gavvy’s, um,
他哥哥自杀了 他才开始流浪的
his brother’s suicide that made him homeless.
别傻了
Don’t be stupid.
斯图尔特12岁时就开始流浪了
Stuart had been on and off the streets since he was twelve.
之后 突然之间他就变了
Then, all of a sudden, this little horror.
12岁 就是那会开始的
Twelve years old, that’s when it started.
嘉维都不得不跑去找妈妈
Gavvy had to run to fetch mum.
斯图尔特出事了
Come, it’s Stuart!
送我去收♥容♥所♥ 听到没有
Put me into care! You hear me!?
现在就送我去 否则我杀了你们
Do it now otherwise I’ll kill you!
送我去收♥容♥所♥ 否则我杀了你们
Put me into care now! I’ll do the lot of you!
我说了 送我去收♥容♥所♥
I said, put me into care!
上车吧 小心碰头
In you get. Watch your head.
他当晚就被送去收♥容♥所♥了
He was taken into care that night.
我们三周都没见到他
We didn’t see him for three weeks.
又来了一个 拉维拉克先生
Another one for you, Mr Laverack.
你现在有名了 这孩子自己要来的
You’re getting popular, he asked to come.
可怜的孩子
Poor boy. Poor boy.
儿童性♥虐♥待狂获18年有期徒刑
令人发指的罪行 不过是冰山一角
刚出狼穴 又如虎口
Out of the frying pan into the fire.
我们家可不是狼窝
Well, we weren’t the frying pan.
我就是打个比方
You know what I mean.
我们就是不懂他
We just couldn’t understand it.
人们都说妈妈应该跟他断绝关系
People said she ought to disown him.
你怎么能对自己的孩子撒手不管
How can you wash your hands of your own child?
他可是我的骨肉啊
He’s my flesh and blood, I’d say.
他是我儿子
He’s my son.
我只是想为他多做些什么
I just wish I could do more.
抗♥议♥结束后 我一直在写那本书
Working on the book after the end of
不断地写稿 改稿
the campaign, writing, rewriting,
我逐渐意识到
I realised then that I could never
我永远无法解释清楚斯图尔特
hope to justify or explain Stuart.
无论是什么扼杀了他儿时的纯真
And whatever had murdered his innocence
时隔已久的现在 再试图用文字表达
had long ago ceased to be simple enough
都显得无比苍白
to sort out with words.
我能做的 就是把这一切记录下来
All I could hope to do was to staple him to the page.
你好 -装在我胸上了
Hello? – It’s in me tit.
我在派普沃斯心脏病医院 来看我吧
I’m at Papworth Heart Hospital. Come visit.
来的路上
Yeah, on your way,
能顺道去看看我祖父祖母吗
can you pop in to see me gran and grandpa?
他们有礼物给我
They’ve got a present for me.
我告诉他们医院的味道很难闻
I told them it smells like sick
但他们不听
but they don’t listen.
我们好几年没见到斯图尔特了
We haven’t seen Stuart in years.
很多年了
Lots of years.
他最近过得不太好
Well, things haven’t been very easy for him recently.
他妈妈说是因为公交车
His mother says it’s the buses.
坐公交太不方便了
They’re not convenient.
那是斯图尔特吗
Stuart?
不是 -罗里 他儿子
No. – Rory, his son.
斯图尔特 -不是
Stuart. – No.
雷克斯 他爸爸
Rex, his dad.
他的生父可是个坏蛋
A bad man, his real dad.
吉普赛人
Gypsies.
斯图尔特
Stuart?
嘉维 他哥哥
Gavvy, Stuey’s brother.
有天雷克斯狠揍我女儿朱迪丝
One day when Rex was beating our Judith real bad,
嘉维就拿着扫帚打他的头
Gavvy hit him over the head with a broom.
那时他才5岁
He was only five.
之后雷克斯就搬走了
Rex moved out after that.
我知道斯图尔特为什么性情大变
I know why Stuart changed.
嘉维特意跑来告诉我
Gavvy came round special to tell me.
我向他保证永远不会说出去
Promised I’d never tell.
3天之后他就自杀了
Three days later he committed suicide.
祝他早日康复
To celebrate his getting better.
不知道干红还是干白好
Couldn’t decide red or white.
让他来看看我们
Tell him to come and see us.
我们都等他很久了
We’ve waited long enough.
不可能永远等着他
Can’t wait forever.
我爱死你了
Oh, you fucking star.
我差点死了
I almost died.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!