斯图尔特被保释后
Stuart had been bailed
要出席剑桥地方法♥院♥的庭审
to appear at Cambridge Magistrate’s Court.
我陪他去 给他点支持
I went with him for moral support.
她们好像不怎么紧张
They don’t look too upset to be here.
等进了刑事法庭你再看吧
Well, wait till they get to Crown Court,
那才真是认真的
that’s when it gets serious.
心急如焚了
Godspeed the day.
不好意思 你快要滑下去了
Excuse me, you’re about to fall off…
滚一边去
Fuck off.
好家伙 你跟戴假发的法官这么说话
Good lad, just say that to the nasty man with the wig
就万事大吉了
and everything will be fine.
有些时候电♥话♥等太久
Sometimes it takes so long
你都忘了要说什么了
you forget what your fucking call was.
给 听听这个 我家那个小子
Here, listen to this. It’s the little ‘un.
如果是我不认识的人 滚远点
If I don’t know you, fuck off!
我不在也不想和你讲话
I’m not in and I don’t wanna talk to you!
我可不想这样
I didn’t think it was like that.
我还想他或许能去念商学院
I was thinking maybe he should go to business school.
现在我都不知道怎么办了
But now I don’t know.
他这样可不行
He ain’t right.
我得跟他谈谈
I’ve had to have words with him
让他知道礼貌的重要性
about the importance of politeness.
他才14岁
He’s fourteen.
他现在这样很让我震惊
It really shocked me, to be honest.
史都华先生吗
Mr Shorter?
根据警方的报告
According to police statements they could smell
他们到达现场时闻到了油烟味
smoking oil when they arrived on the scene.
炸薯片吧
Chip fat.
那天是我哥的忌日
It was the anniversary of my brother’s death.
我想把身体里的魔鬼烧出来
I wanted to burn the devil out of myself.
斯图尔特的案子太复杂
The Magistrate’s Court decided
地方法♥院♥认为无法处理
they couldn’t handle the complexities of Stuart’s case
所以他们转送到了皇家刑事法庭
so they referred it to the Crown Court.
够丢脸的
Disgrace.
惊动了40个警♥察♥ 你还能被保释
Forty policemen and you still get bailed?
真不明白你对这体制还有什么不满的
Beats me why you hate the system.
我妈妈也不明白
My mum says she doesn’t understand it neither.
那个出庭律师说你”过失杀人未遂”
What did the barrister mean when he was talking about
是怎么回事
“Attempted manslaughter”?
估计是因为我拿切面包的刀
I reckon I tried to cut my neighbour’s head off
想砍我邻居的头
with a bread knife.
你真那么干了吗
You didn’t. Did you?

Yeah.
如果他没有动换的话 我就切下来了
And if he hadn’t have moved, I’d have got him too.
所以你说那个帮你装
So you called your neighbour
“嘭-嘭-嗖”床的邻居是同性恋
who made your boing-boing-whoosh bed a poofter
所以呢 你问他朋友时
But what? What did his mate say when you called…
你问他是不是同性恋
What did his mate say when you asked him
他朋友怎么说的
if he was a poofter?
他说 他只是早泄罢了
Just… said he suffered from premature ejaculation.
当时我还觉得挺逗的
Which I thought was quite interesting at the time
因为我也有点这毛病
because I suffer from the same complaint myself.
下周我要去诺福克看望些朋友
Um, I’m going to see some friends in Norfolk next week.
一起去吗
Come along.
不 我没法去
No, can’t.
你也听法官说了
You heard the Magistrate,
审判之前我不能离开剑桥
I’m not allowed out of Cambridge until me trial.
诺福克 纳尔逊郡
要说洗衣机 还有件事
And another thing about washing machines, right,
电视上那个家伙
this fella on the TV,
把洗衣机的3个部件拼在一起
he put three of them washing machine inner bits together.
根本不成形 屁都不是
Not even a concrete one. Nothing.
他居然说那是个雕塑
And he said it was a sculpture.
而且居然还有人买♥♥
And somebody bought it!
我没开玩笑
I’m not being funny, yeah?
不过这倒确实是个商机
But there is a viable business opportunity there.
租个车♥库♥
Rent a barn.
把所有零部件拆下来摆好
Lay out all the bits.
等你洗衣机拆烦了
And when you’ve had enough of washing machines,
还能拆冰箱
do fridges.
真是烦死我了 亚历山大
You know, that’s what really annoys me, Alexander.
我总能想出些好点子
I’m always getting these great ideas,
能挣钱的好点子
you know, about how to make money.
但别人总跟我说我的主意很烂
People are always telling me that they’re wrong, you know?
从没人鼓励过我
I never get no encouragement.
一点鼓励都没有
No encouragement at all.
帮我扶下方向盘
Can you hold the wheel?
想来点吗
You want some?
要 谢谢
Uh, yes. Thank you.
给我留点
Save me some.
我会的
I will.
我想我可能要感冒了
I think I’ve got a bit of a cold coming.
汽油易燃 请勿吸烟 关闭引擎 关闭手♥机♥及车载电♥话♥
来听听这个
Here, listen to this!
很抱歉我暂时无法接听电♥话♥
I apologise for not being currently available.
请留下您的姓名并留言
Be so kind as to leave your name and message.
你为什么不找个正常的工作
So, why don’t you just get an ordinary job?
朝九晚五吗 -对啊
9 to 5? – That’s the one.
天天早出晚归的那种
Getting up in the morning, coming home late at night.
没错
On the nose.
全职工作
Full time.
你干过这种工作吗
What, have you ever had one of those?
没有
Nope.
我有段时间伺候过我哥哥的一个朋友
I’ve done a bit of valeting work for a friend of me brother’s.
然后呢
And?
我拿头撞了那家伙
I head-butted the bloke.
这大概就是你忍♥气吞声
Your version of putting your head down
“埋头苦干”的方法咯
and getting on with it, I suppose.
他想玩我妹妹
He tried to fiddle with me sister.
再后来 我也不知道
And then later on, you know… I don’t know.
不知道什么
And now you don’t know what?
没什么 再后来
Nothing. Just later on
我哥哥嘉维自杀了
my brother Gavvy killed himself.
你不用现在说 斯图尔特
You know don’t have to say anything, Stuart.
以后再说
Talk about it another time.
好 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
警♥察♥发现嘉维尸体时 说他死前饱受磨难
When the police found Gavvy they said he’d really suffered.
他吞下的那些药
The tablets he’d taken had eaten
在他死前腐蚀了他的肾和胃
his kidneys and his liver away before he died.
他死的时候肯定很痛苦
And he had been in absolute agony dying.
我很高兴
And I’m glad.
我很高兴他死得很痛苦
I’m glad my brother suffered.
电锯蘑菇雕刻 -这什么鬼东西
Chainsaw carved mushrooms? – Fucking hell.
蘑菇招惹谁了
What did they do to deserve that?
你这东西还不少啊 伙计
Fucking nice little number you got going here, mate.
骗了不少蠢货来买♥♥吧
You get many knob heads falling for it?
是啊 不少
Yeah, plenty.
我是詹姆斯 很高兴见到你
I’m James. Good to see you.
亚历山大提起过你
Alexander’s told me all about you.
你是鲁宾吧
Reuben, yes?
我是迪多 -这房♥子真不错
I’m Dido. – Ah, you have a lovely house.
你好 亲爱的 -你好
Hello, darling. – Hi, hi, hi.
很高兴见到你 -这是给你的
Good to see you. – This is for you.
谢谢 真不错
Ooh, thank you. Lovely.
亚历山大跟你说过吧 我是个酒鬼
Now, Alexander told you that I’m an alcoholic, hasn’t he?
重罪犯 还是个小偷
I’m also a Schedule 1 offender and a thief,
不过我不会惹麻烦的
but I won’t cause no trouble.
能带我参观一下这房♥子吗
May I have a tour of the estate, please?
这是梨树吗 -是的
Is that a pear tree? – Yeah.
可以做果酒的
You can make cider out of that.
这是苹果吗
And them apples, eh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!