I don’t believe it! These aren’t fucking menthols either!
不过是绿色包装的
They’re just in a green packet.
我竟然拿了10包绿盒香烟
I’ve got ten packets of green cigarettes.
赶紧的
Hurry up.
25镑6
25 quid, 60!?
这些女人
Women! They think
她们觉得可以随便欺负你
they can boss you about in everything, don’t they?
然后有一天 有人给史密斯报信
And one day, Smithy got a tip-off.
乡村邮政商店
20000镑 -就藏在柜台下面
20,000 quid? – Just keeps it under the counter.
方圆32公里都没警♥察♥
Not a cop shop in 20 miles.
该死 还真不负责
Fucking? That’s fucking irresponsible.
不关我们的事
No pride of ownership.
快快快
Go, go, go, go, go!
好的
Right.
只能说这事太滑稽了
Let’s just say it was funny
因为我们刚被抓
because as soon as we was sent down,
史密斯的女人
Smithy’s missus moved in
就跟告密的那家伙好上了
with the fella what told us about the job.
泡泡糖冠军锒铛入狱
判了5年
Five years.
判的还挺重 你们带枪了
Pretty steep sentence. Were you armed?
没有
No.
就带了个撬棍
Only with a crowbar.
亚历山大 待到下午茶吗
Hey, Alexander? You wanna stay for tea?
给你做我的最爱 “罪犯特制咖喱”
Me favourite, “convict curry”.
我们在牢里经常做
We used to make it in jail.
好东西 蘑菇
Ooh, mushrooms!
那第一次是怎么回事 -第一次什么
What about the first time, then? – First time what?
成年后第一次被判刑
Well, that you were sentenced as an adult.
我不能 不能说那个
I can’t… I can’t really talk about that, mate.
是不是 抢邮局之类的
But, I mean, robbing an empty post office is…
偷窃
Burgle.
抢劫人 偷窃邮局 -我的意思是
Rob people, burgle post offices. – But what I mean is
这也不算什么重罪啊
it’s hardly a Schedule 1 offence, is it?
当然不算
Of course not.
不过你犯的事很严重 是吗
Well, that’s serious, isn’t it?
不是什么小孩子过家家了
It wasn’t kiddie fiddling.
我知道那不是
I didn’t say that it was.
不是
It wasn’t.
我们周四再讲这件事行吗
We’ll talk about it Thursday, yeah?
周四下午
Thursday afternoon.
换个时间再讲好吗
Another time, right?
用面包擦 用面包把酱汁擦起来
Then you mop with the bread. Mop up your juices.
所以先打碎玻璃
So, smash the window,
反方向转动方向盘
break the steering wheel lock
弄坏方向盘锁
by turning the wheel in opposing directions.
对 如果街上人太多
Yeah. And if the street is too public
不能用砖头的话 -就用滑棒
to use a brick… – Slide stick.
从砖墙里拿段钢丝
Remove the metal band from a pallet of bricks,
剪到45.7厘米
reduce to eighteen inches,
在其中一头去掉一个刻槽
remove a notch from one side,
再插到门板里
insert into door panel.
开车撞碎玻璃 我就进到邮局里去了
I’m in the post office! Boot in the rubble!
不不 没必要用车撞到邮局里偷东西
No, there’s no point in ram-raiding a post office.
为什么 -你没听我说吗
Why not? – Can’t you not pay attention?
没必要用车撞到邮局里偷东西
There’s no point in ram-raiding a fucking post office.
那里根本没有什么钱
There’s never no money in the till, is there?
好日子一去不复返了
Gone are them days.
我忘了带钱了
I forgot money.

Here.
不不 我叫辆出租车
No, no, no, no. I’ll get a taxi,
可以顺路去银行取钱
I’ll stop at a bank on the way.
真的 你拿着 这是我买♥♥酒的钱
No, honestly, take it. It’s me beer money.
你拿了就是帮我戒酒
You’ll be doing me a favour.
也算帮助社会
You’ll be doing society a favour.
你也该买♥♥辆车了
And buy a fucking car.
你先去考个驾照
Get yourself a fucking license.
差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
给 给你买♥♥了这个
Here. Bought you this.
你的那个黑雾
Your black mists.
下次再郁闷 对着它说话就行了
Thought you could talk into it next time you’re in one.
你没事吧
You’ll be okay?
有事打我电♥话♥
Call if you need any help.
凌晨2点4点 什么时候都行
2am, 4am, anytime.
是啊 然后你就可以带架相机来拍吗
Yeah, so you can bring a fucking camera?
你是个好人 亚历山大
You’re alright, Alexander.
我常常对斯图尔特说
Often used to say to Stuart,
真希望能把你拎起来
“I wish I could just pick you up sometimes,
转个大头朝下
turn you upside down and
把你脑子里那些乱七八糟的都抖抖空
shake all the bad things out of your head,
再立回去 你就正常了
then put you back up the right way again.”
他的那些改变
The change in him.
我们都没法理解
We just couldn’t understand it.
非常感谢大家今天来到这里
And of course I’d like to thank you all for coming here today
听我讲我们的抗♥议♥和请♥愿♥活动
to hear me talk about the campaign and the petition.
那年春天 我和斯图尔特在伯明翰 伦敦
Stuart and I gave nine or ten talks together about
牛津剑桥和周围的村庄宣传我们的活动
the campaign that spring in Burmingham, London, Oxford,
总共讲了大概9到10场
and of course villages around Cambridge.
有请斯图尔特·克莱夫·史都华先生
Mr Stuart Clive Shorter.
我先讲 然后斯图尔特上来
I’d speak first, and then Stuart would get up
用他的人生故事
and knock the audience off its seats
震撼全场
with the story of his life.
典型的自杀企图
A typical suicide attempt,
无法忍♥受的愤恨 颓废感
just an unbearable sense of hatred, waste…
他说 我就是那种你们用来吓唬小孩的人
“I am the nightmare you frighten your children with”, he said.
这两位慈善工作者正是在帮你们
“The sort of person these two charity workers
从大街上扫走我这种人
were trying to help to get off your streets.”
我们该给露丝和约翰颁发奖章
“We should have awarded Ruth and John medals
而不是送他们进监狱
instead of sending them to prison.”
我就猛地转过身去
I just twisted around and I emptied everything
把左半边屁♥股♥里的东西弄干净了
that remained into my right buttock.
斯图尔特为我们的活动做了两个贡献
Stuart did two things for the campaign, really.
把信折起装进信封
He folded letters
还有揭露自己的灵魂
and he exposed his soul.
这样可以吧
That alright?
我们如果这样写 -这不是你名字吗
Exactly. So, if we write… – Oh, this is your name.
要是我们弄懂这道题 也就看穿你了吗
If we solve the puzzle, do we solve you?
他就是 他非常非常有意思 你明白吗
He’s just… He’s just very, very interesting, you know?
他向我展现出一个我闻所未闻的世界
He tells me about a world I knew nothing about
我 我的确很
I just like him.
他真的非常不可思议
It’s absolutely extraordinary.
他非常清楚地记得他变得精神异常的那天
He knows the exact day that he changed into a sociopath.
还记得具体时间就是那天的下午4到5点
Between 4pm and 5pm. The exact day!
就像是知道到底药剂里什么成分把
It’s like knowing what was in Dr Jekyll’s potion
《化身博士》书中杰基尔医生喝了试验药剂
变成怪物海德四处作恶
杰基尔医生变成了海德先生一样
that turned him into Mr Hyde.
斯图尔特的黑雾 那天晚上出现了
This thing, Stuart’s black mist, came that night.
显然是由持刀搏斗开始的
Apparently it started by a knife fight.
直到第二天斯图尔特的母亲打给我
The first I heard about it
我才知道这件事
was a call a day later from his mother.
至少这次没有血迹
At least there’s no blood.
一般都是有血的
Usually there is blood.
或许清洁工打扫过了
Perhaps the cleaners have been ’round.
只打扫血迹
Just for the blood.
你们的活动让他有不少改观
Campaign’s helped him a lot, you know.
让他头脑清醒一点
Kept him straight.
长大后他很久没这么开心过了
Ain’t been this happy since he was a little boy.
亚历山大亲启
亚历山大亲启
“Alexander only.”
你好亚历山大 我是斯图尔特
Hello, Alexander. It’s Stuart.
我是喝了不少酒什么的 但
You know, admitting I’ve had lots to drink and that, but

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!