Who is he? He looks like that guy on F Troop.
这是迪贝克议员
That’s Congressman Dilbeck.
这个疯子是个议员
This nut is a congressman?
没错 你没听过这个人 没听过他的事绩
You haven’t heard from him? From any of his staff?
没有
No.
等等
Wait.
这就是杰瑞说的人 对
This is who Jerry was talking about.
你是说他对我有危险
Are you saying I am in danger from a congressman?
不是
No.
你若有他任何消息就通知我
Let me know if you hear from him though.
对我们俩都有好处
I think that’s in both our interests.
我何时变得如此受欢迎
How did I get so popular?
小宝贝不要哭
Hush, little baby Don’t you cry
妈妈会为你买♥♥ 一些东西
Mama’s gonna buy you a something
是南瓜派
Pumpkin pie.
你还没睡着
Oh, you’re awake.
非常确定可以把你放下吗 非常确定不可以
Can Mommy put you down? – No.
很公平
Fair enough.
妈咪
Mommy.
宝贝 去刷牙 – 我太累了
Brush your teeth. – I’m too tired.
好 不刷牙 上♥床♥睡觉
Okay, don’t brush your teeth. Go on to bed.
“迪贝克先生邀请你跳场私人舞
“Mr. Dilbeck requests the pleasure of your company for a private dance.
酬劳是一小时两千元
You’ll receive $2,000 cash for a one-hour set.
谨慎与保密是非常重要的”
Obviously, discretion and confidentiality are of the utmost importance. ”
妈咪 你喜欢跳舞吗
Mommy, do you like dancing?
你怎么还没睡
Why are you still awake?
我只是在想你喜欢跳舞吗
I was just thinking. Do you like dancing?
不尽然
Not really.
不好玩吗 – 对
It’s not fun? – No.
你只是在跳舞
You’re just dancing.
只有跳舞的部分有趣 当然 那是工作的一部分
Just dancing’s fun, honey. Sure, that part of the job.
什么部分无趣 顾客吗
What’s not fun? The customers?
尤伯娜说有些顾客 既可恶又愚蠢
Urbana said some of them are mean and stupid.
小鬼头 你有没有看过我跳舞
Pumpkin, have you ever seen me dance?
有没有
Have you?
因为我告诉她们 – 今天晚上我出去了
I told the girls that… – I came out tonight.
我正好在跳舞
While I was dancing?
天哪 – 你看起来好美
Ah, God! – You looked really pretty.
我不美
No, I didn’t.
有 你看起来很美
Yeah, you did. You looked great.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
午安 各位先生小姐
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
欢迎来到迈阿密海洋世界
Welcome to the Miami Seaquarium’s Top Deck.
今天下午我们将为你隆重推荐
We are going to celebrate the oceans and all the living things in them…
五湖四海中最精采的节目 岛屿水花
…as we proudly present to you a splash of the islands.
好 所有的小朋友跟我走
Okay, now, I need all the camp kids to come with me.
你也一起来
Come on. You too.
没关系 你去呀 没关系
It’s okay. You can go. Go on. It’s all right.
我就在这里 亲爱的
I’ll be right here.
不用担心
Don’t worry.
她很少有机会 与其他小朋友相处
She’s spent so little time with kids…
会改变的 只要她跟着你就会变
It’ll change. Once she’s with you full-time.
希望如此
I hope so.
直说吧 他给你两千去跳舞
Let me get this straight. He offered you two grand?
就跳一个小时 – 没错
To dance for one hour? – Yeah.
我不知道 – 我不能拒绝
I don’t know. – I can’t turn it down, Al.
原本我只要跳舞 但现在安琪跟着我 我一定要尽快找到新工作
Now that I have Angie with me, I’ve gotta find another job immediately.
薪水可能比现在少很多
Which will pay me nothing compared to what I’m making now.
不过
But, you know…
她昨晚看到我跳舞 你能想像吗
…she saw me last night. Can you imagine?
她很生气吗
Was she upset?
她说没有 可是有一天她会了解
She said no, but come on. One day she’s gonna realize…
然后说 “那是我妈妈”
…and say, “That was my mother.”
你呢 准备好喂海豚了吗 好 站在这边
How about you? You ready to feed Flipper? Step here.
天啊
Oh, my God.
很安全吧 – 什么
It’s safe, though, right? – What?
我是说为迪贝克跳舞
With Dilbeck. I’m bringing Shad.
我会把撒德带去 只要他们认为你什么都不知道 你就没事
I think as long as they think you don’t know anything, you’ll be fine.
你只要张大耳朵
Keep your ears open.
你今晚怎么处置安琪拉
What will you do with her tonight?
尤伯娜说可以照顾她
Urbana said that she’d…
干脆带她来我家
Why don’t you drop her off at our house?
我不能这么做 – 为什么
I can’t do that. – Why not?
我把你的情形 全部告诉戴安娜了
I told Donna everything. Your whole situation.
她说如果你需要帮忙 她很乐意帮助你
She said if you needed a hand she’d love to help.
她不会认为 我见不得人
She doesn’t think I’m something out of A Current Affair?
艾琳 拜托 你是很好的女孩
Come on, you’re a terrific girl. You know that.
只是犯了很多好女孩会犯的错误 嫁给了一个混帐
So you made a mistake. You married a bum. What are you gonna do?
那又能怎么办呢 你要一辈子自责吗
You gonna beat yourself up for the rest of your life?
通常不会
Well, I usually don’t, but it’s…
不过
I mean, it’s just that…
她看到我跳舞了
…you know, she saw me dancing.
是啊
Yeah.
我想不会有事的
It’ll all work out.
不管用什么代价 我只要她自♥由♥平安
I want her free and clear, whatever it takes.
做得好 宝贝
Good job, baby!
你是葛兰特小姐 – 不 我是芭芭拉布希
You’re Mrs. Grant? – No, I’m Barbara Bush.
他是谁 – 乔治·布♥什♥
Who is he? – George Bush.
乔治·布♥什♥没有被邀请
George Bush is not invited.
请离开吧 – 嘿 嘿 嘿
Take a hike. – Heh, heh, heh.
不
Oh, no, no.
听着 他走我也走
See, if he goes, I go.
手举高 我们要搜身
Raise your hands. I gotta pat you down.
住手
Stop.
这边请
Right this way.
♪ Your lips and mine Two sips of wine ♪
♪ Memories are made of this ♪
♪ Then add the wedding bells ♪
♪ One house where lovers dwell ♪
艾琳 你好 我是迪贝克议员
Hello, Erin. My name is Congressman Dilbeck.
你真美
You are… You’re a beauty. Heh, heh.
♪ Stir carefully through the days See how the flavor stays ♪
晚安
Good evening.
我是艾琳·葛兰特
I’m Erin Grant.
你一定就是
And you must be…
康 康瑞克·迪贝克
Convak Dilvak.
国会 国会议员
Congressman Dildo.
我是大卫·迪贝克议员
I am Congressman David Dilbeck.
欢迎 欢迎
And welcome, welcome.
欢迎
Welcome.
真的非常欢迎
You are truly, truly welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们以前见过吗 没有
Have we ever met before?
没有
No, no, no, no, no.
不过我看过
But actually, I have seen…
很多你的美丽照片
…many, many beautiful photographs of you.
真是荣幸
Well, I’m honored. And a congressman.
你一定是个非常成功的议员
Very successful congressman you must be.
这不是我的船
This is not my boat.
是我一个好友的船
It belongs to a very close friend of mine.
你喜欢迪诺吗
Do you like Dino?
迪诺的歌♥ 太棒了 不过我带了自己的音乐
Dean’s great, yeah. But you know, I’ve brought my own.
王子的歌♥可以吗
Do you care for The Artist Formerly Known as Prince?
♪ Fold in lightly with a dream ♪
我只在乎你
I care for you.
♪ Your lips and mine ♪
乔治 你可以看 所有舞娘的面试吗
So, George, you get to watch any of the auditions?
小意思 我负责雇用 – 不
Watch, my ass. I do the hiring. – No, no, no.
我看过佛罗里达所有的女人
I’ve seen every girl in Florida.
标准如何 胸大还是什么
What are the criteria? Monster jugs?
坚挺最重要
Firmness is crucial.
我必须握一下 抓一抓
I gotta hold them for a while. Shake them.
你还可以抓她们的奶♥子♥
You shake their tits?
没什么乐趣 我的右手得了肌腱炎
It ain’t no picnic, man. Got tendinitis in my right wrist.