不 没关系 请进
No, no, it’s fine. Please come on in.
谢谢
Thank you.
要喝咖啡还是 英国松饼
Can I get you some coffee or English muffin?
不用了 谢谢
No, no, thanks.
我在想
You know, I was thinking…
一定我要猜的话
…and if I had to guess, I would say…
那天晚上杰瑞大概在那里 因为他几乎天天报到
…that Jerry was probably there because he was there most nights.
你有任何消息吗
So do you know anything new?
事实上 有消息
Actually, I have some good news…
及普通的消息
…and I have some mediocre news.
好消息是达洛 不再有线民身分了
The good news is Darrell lost his informant status.
太好了
Yes!
从今天早上九点开始
9:00 this morning.
警队认为他的线报都是唬人的
Vice thought his information was bogus anyway.
真是太好了 六周后我就可以向法官
This is great! Now in six weeks, I can go to the judge…
那就是普通的消息
That’s the mediocre part.
费法官今晨心脏病发身亡
Judge Fingerhut had a heart attack early this morning…
在海洋大道一家色情戏院里
…at a porno theater on Ocean.
不会吧 – 他到医院前就死了
Don’t tell me that! – He was DOA…
在唐舒拉医院
…at Don Shula Hospital.
我打过电♥话♥ 最快
Anyway, I called around, and the earliest…
要六个月才会有新法官来审理此案
It’ll be six months before your appeal’s heard.
六个月 案件太多 得慢慢等
The system is all backed up.
我不能允许小孩再跟他六个月
I can’t allow her to stay with him for another six months!
就法律上来看你实在无能为力
There’s nothing you can do from a legal standpoint.
绝对没有
Absolutely nothing.
我明白
I understand.
今天是星期五吗
Is today Friday?
对 星期五
Yeah, it’s Friday.
我要走了
I gotta run now.
马沙达退休之家
大卫·迪贝克欢迎会
m 0 0 l 500 0 500 160 0 160
你好吗 – 很好
How are you? – All right.
跳的太棒了 迪贝克先生
You’re wonderful, Mr. Dilbeck!
非常感激 谢谢您 你好吗
Thank you very much. Thank you. Phil, how you doing?
很好 宝贝 也祝你好
Shalom, darling. Shalom to you.
大家喝酒 [ 犹太仪式用酒]
Manischewitz!
议员 我是艾伦·摩迪凯
Congressman. Alan Mordecai.
艾伦 你好吗 – 很好
Alan, how you been? – Fine, sir.
议员 带点纪念品给你 谢谢
Congressman, I brought a little souvenir for you.
如果照片外流 显然结果会
Obviously, the ramifications of that, if it were to become public…
这是我吗 – 恐怕是的
Is this me? – Yes, I’m afraid so.
如果照片 公开将会破坏你的前途
If this became public, it would be devastating…
不过我真的不希望这样 – 是她
…and I’d like to avoid that. – It’s her.
我的天使
It’s my angel.
跟在我旁边 慢点
Heel! Slow down! Heel, will you? Heel!
妈咪 我们要去你家吗
Are you going to your house, Mama?
不 宝贝 是回我们的家
No, we’re going to our house.
一整天吗
For the whole day?
比那更好
Even better.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
你把我抢走了 对吧
You snatched me, didn’t you?
我想是的
I guess I did.
一定是
You sure did.
来吧 宝贝 动作快
Come on, pumpkin. Zippity-doo-dah.
我不知道她有小孩
I didn’t know she had a child.
你当然
Of course you…
她离婚了 监护权在父亲手上 记得吗
She’s divorced, but the husband has custody. Remember?
她拿了好多袋子
DILBECK: She’s carrying numerous bags.
看起来不只是探视吧
That doesn’t look like just a visitation, does it, Erb?
我会查一查
I’ll look into it.
查清楚艾琳·葛兰特监护权的情况
Check custody status of Ms. Erin Grant.
神赐我力量
God, give me strength.
她真是尤物
What an extraordinary creature.
一切都如此完美
How perfect in every detail.
大卫 你保证 在大选前会乖乖的
Davey, you promised you’d behave until after the election.
艾伯 你不了解 这是爱情
You don’t understand. This is love.
拜托
Please.
不然我不选举
I won’t campaign…
除非
…until I can possess…
跟她来一次
…her actual velvet self.
不过现在我要你带点东西给我
In the meantime, I want you to bring me something.
她的东西
Something of hers.
东西
Something…
私人东西 让我做纪念
…personal to tide me over.
要多私人
How personal?
非常私人
Intensely personal.
我有没有帮上忙
Am I a good help?
甜心 你是我最好的帮手
Honey, you are the best laundry assistant I’ve ever had.
好 我们上路吧 杰克
All right, let’s hit the road, Jack.
谁是杰克
Who’s Jack?
这只是一种说法 来吧
It’s just an expression. Come on.
这可不是一般的照片
This is some picture.
会害死人的
It’s fatal.
我不接受勒索
I don’t accede to blackmail.
威利 原则上我同意你
Willie, I agree with you in principle…
但如果照片公开 选举就输定了
…but this gets out, we’re in a bigtime shitstorm.
爸 付钱吧
Pop, pay the guy off.
如果你得癌症 会好言相劝请它离开吗
You got a cancer, you talk nice to it?
不 你会切除它 – 威利
No. You cut it out. – Willie.
我们处理事情 不能像在做葬仪生意
We can’t operate like we’re in the funeral business.
我宁愿买♥♥通警♥察♥也不付钱 了解吗
I’d rather buy cops than pay blackmail. Understood?
我只是觉得应该考虑其他方法
I just think we should consider other options.
了解了吗
Understood?
了解了
Yes.
还有什么事
What else?
一件相关的事
A connected matter.
大卫想搞一个脱衣舞娘 我想用船
Davey wants to nail this stripper, and I’d like to use the boat.
这样比较能控制状况
That way, we can control the situation.
就是照片里的女人吗 – 没错 艾琳·葛兰特
She’s the girl from the picture? – That’s correct.
她知道多少 – 我们会查出来
What does she know? – Well, we gotta find out.
好消息是她非法带走小孩 这是她的弱点
The good news is she got custody of her child illegally, so she’s vulnerable.
有弱点还不够
Vulnerable isn’t good enough.
大卫搞完后就做掉她
I say let Davey have his fun. Then lose her.
威利
Willie, Willie.
我们应该先判断 她是否能伤害我们
First, let’s determine whether she can hurt us or not.
我很确定她只是愚蠢的妓♥女♥
I’m sure she’s just another dumb whore.
为了她好 希望如此
For her sake, I hope so.
唉呀 我后退三步
Phooey! I go back three.
这真是复杂 – 很简单
This is complicated. – It’s easy.
是不是换你了
All right, is it your turn?
甜心 你陪我们 妈妈的命令
Uh-uh. You stay here with us, sweetie. Mama’s orders.
各位听好 没关系
Everybody, listen up.
这是萝儿莱
This is Lorelei.
以前在肉弹屋工作
Formerly of the Flesh Farm.
她跟她的蛇蒙弟巨蟒
She and her snake, Monty Python, have signed an exclusive…
已经和我们签约了
…contract with us.
你有条蛇
You’ve got a snake?
叫蒙弟 – 她明天开始上班
Monty. – And she starts tomorrow.
我们先聚聚 让她自在点
So why don’t we make her feel at home…
给她一个骚娘子式的欢迎
…and give her a real Eager Beaver welcome!
欢迎 亲爱的
Welcome, darling.
我是艾瑞尔 加萨走廊小姐
I’m Ariel, Miss Gaza Strip.
我是提芬妮 很高兴认识你们
I’m Tiffany Glass.
你的蛇有多大 很大
How big is your snake? – It’s big.
你为什么来这里
So what brings you here?
我们正需要金发美女
Just what we needed, another blonde!
那是什么
What the hell is that?
老林送来的
It just came from Ling’s.
蒙弟死了