不举
Limp noodle.
谁管呀
Who cares?
我从开这家店后 就再也没举过啦
I haven’t had a hard-on since I started running this place.
我最兴奋的一次 是到海洋世界的那次
Closest I got was Sea World.
我看到海豚就情不自禁
Porpoise got me hot.
你告诉我这些干嘛
What the fuck you telling me that for?
我到隔壁看艾琳在做什么
I’m going next door. See what Ling’s up to.
淹死了 – 没错
Drowned? – Yeah.
我的天
Oh, my God.
他房♥间里全是你的照片
He had pictures of you all over his apartment.
他是我的仰慕者 有时会送我花
He was a really big fan. He used to bring me flowers…
只是仰慕者 没有肉体关系
He was just a fan? There was no touching?
跟你谈话真是愉快 我只是
This has been a real pleasure.
在这里跳舞就是妓♥女♥
I dance, so I must turn tricks?
这个开场白真不错 “所以 你是个妓♥女♥”
Nice way to open a conversation. “I understand you’re a hooker?”
你并不是在图书馆上班
You don’t work in a library here.
我只是想弄清楚他的生活
I’m trying to figure out the man’s life.
我在这里工作了八周
He was a customer.
只知道他是顾客 其他一概不知
That’s all I know about his life. Except that it’s over.
好 我真心诚意道歉
Okay. I apologize.
我没有线索
Sincerely. Look, I’m real… I’m nowhere on this.
你能不能给我一分钟
I could use some… Please give me a minute?
拜托
Please?
在哪儿发生的 – 欧奇查比湖
So where did this happen? – Lake Okeechobee.
正是我的度假去处
It’s where I made the serious mistake of taking my vacation.
你的家人 真好
Your family? Nice.
那里不是那种会碰到谋杀的地方
It’s not the kind of place you’d expect to encounter a homicide.
真好谋杀 你说他是淹死的 真好不 我们验过尸了
Homicide? You said he drowned. – No, we did an autopsy.
他肺里的水是干净的
The water in his lungs, they come up clean.
是自来水吗 – 没错
There was tap water in his lungs? – Exactly.
所以有人先杀了他 可能在浴缸 然后再弃尸在湖里
Somebody killed him, like in a bathtub, then dumped the body in a lake.
你经常看悬疑小说吗
Do you read mysteries?
三个月前我还在联邦调查局工作
Up till three months ago, I worked at the FBI in Miami.
当秘书 因为不良老公而被解雇
A secretary. Until I got fired for having a defective husband.
我在打一场难缠的监护权官司 杰瑞只是想帮我
I’m in a pretty bad custody fight. Jerry was trying to help me.
来自死海岸
From the shores of the Dead Sea…
以色列军中荣誉护士
…a decorated nurse in the Israeli army…
欢迎迷人的艾瑞尔·雪伦
…say shalom to the fabulous Ariel Sharon!
去外面谈好吗 我要透透空气
Could we go outside? I could really use some air.
好的
肉 弹 屋
m 0 0 l 400 0 400 100 0 100
♪ I don’t like you ♪
♪ But I love you ♪
♪ Seems that I’m always thinking of you ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh, you treat me badly ♪
♪ I love you madly ♪
♪ You really got a hold on me ♪
♪ Really got a hold on me ♪
♪ You really got a hold on me ♪
欧利先生 什么风把你吹来的
Oh, Mr. Orly! What a wonderful surprise.
到这种高级夜♥总♥会♥的滋味 不错吧
Nice to be in quality club, eh?
如果你喜欢看怪怪秀的话
Yeah, if you like freak shows.
小林 过来
Ling! Ling! Get over here!
快
Move it!
对不起
Excuse me. I’m sorry.
那位是克利斯·罗杰
But that’s Mr. Chris Rojo…
罗杰糖业的
…of the sugar Rojos.
我们这儿就是 这种有钱人爱来的地方
Typical of the kind of rich big shots we get here.
♪ My love is strong now ♪
♪ You really got a hold on me ♪
♪ Really got a hold on me ♪
♪ You really got a hold on me ♪
♪ Really got a hold on me ♪
♪ Baby ♪
我是在这里碰到我的天使吗
Is this the place where I met my angel?
你说的是哪一个天使
I don’t know which angel you’re referring to.
国会议员 – 国会议员
A congressman? – A congressman.
你是指美国国会议员
You mean a U.S. congressman?
他没有指名道姓
Well, he wasn’t specific who it was.
我告诉他这太疯狂了
I told him it was bananas…
他最好不要插手管
…and maybe it was better that he stayed out of it.
艾琳 星期三晚上 这里也出了事
On Wednesday, there was an incident, a guy with a bottle…
有人拿酒瓶 是个疯子 他喝醉了
Oh, he was a total whack job. Drunk out of his mind.
你记得基利安先生来过吗
Can you remember, was Mr. Killian here?
不能确定 不过有可能
No, not offhand, but maybe.
你想一想再跟我说 这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
Think about that and let me know. Here’s all my numbers.
我再次向你道歉 我刚才失言了
Once again, I apologize. I mean, for any aspersions.
你要补偿我吗
You wanna make it up to me?
你说什么 – 我需要帮忙
I beg your pardon? – I need a favor.
你有朋友在刑♥警♥队吧
You’ve got friends on the vice squad?
是的 不过不熟
They’re not my bosom buddies.
我的前夫是他们的线民
My ex-husband’s an informant.
所以法官把安琪拉判给他监护
It’s why this idiot judge gave him custody.
你开玩笑吧 – 我也希望
Are you joking? – I wish.
我在想如果刑♥警♥队不用他
But I was thinking, if vice dumped him as an informer…
那么六周后开庭时
…when my appeal came up in six weeks…
我就可以辩称因他犯罪
…I could then say my ex-husband is unfit.
连刑♥警♥队都不要 等一下 他是罪犯
He’s such a criminal… – Wait a minute. He’s a criminal?
你的前夫是个罪犯
Your ex? He’s a criminal?
他偷轮椅 非常谢谢你
He steals wheelchairs. Thank you very much.
好吧 我看能做什么
All right, let me see what I can do.
晚安 – 没有她在身旁
Good night. – You know, not having her around…
就好像心被掏空了一样
…it’s like my heart is missing.
我相信
I’m sure.
我看看能做什么
Let me see what I can do.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
你付他们多少钱
How much you pay them?
不清楚 大概是一天三十元
I think they’re up to $30 a day.
扣掉房♥租 烟酒之后
Subtract room and board, booze and smokes.
谁知道剩多少 说不定他们还欠我钱呢
You know, who knows? Maybe they pay us! Ha, ha, ha!
真不错 – 是最好的
Hell of a business. – It’s the best!
我们可要好好保护对吧 我的朋友
We gotta protect it, my friend, right?
小子 我保护你们家族20年了
Son, I’ve been protecting your family for 20 years.
大卫 你是最棒的
You’re the greatest, man!
我只想说选举之前 不能再沾女人
I’m saying, until the election, no more girls, huh?
把你老婆带来度周末
Bring your wife down here for a weekend.
她叫什么来着 艾丽丝吗 是玛丽派特
What’s her name? Alice? Mary Pat. Mary Pat.
克利斯 我遇到一位天使
Chris, I met an angel.
她是个舞者 – 哦
I mean, she’s a dancer. – Oh.
她非常纯洁 不像其他婊♥子♥
She’s so pure and clean. Not like the rest of these whores.
如果我能一亲芳泽的话 – 什么
If I could be with her… – What?
你就会当个乖小孩
You’d be a good boy?
我会非常非常乖 我发誓会乖
I’d be perfect. I’d be perfect. I swear I would.
不去俱乐部
I would stop going to clubs.
不喝酒
I would stop drinking.
过正常生活
I would just lead a regular life, you know?
陪我老婆 只找一个固定情妇
With my wife and a steady mistress.
我会过正当的生活
And I would have a decent life.
没问题 你在哪儿见到她的
So let’s do it! Where’d you see her?
我的脑筋不清楚了
My brain has just turned to shit.
所以你才是国会议员
That’s why you’re in Congress!
你说的也许没错
You’re probably right.
♪ I look up to the little bird ♪
♪ That glides across the sky ♪
♪ He sings the clearest melody ♪
♪ It makes me want to cry ♪
♪ It makes me want to sit right down And cry, cry, cry ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ I walk along the city streets ♪
♪ So dark with rage and fear ♪
♪ And I I wish that I could be that bird ♪
♪ And fly away from here ♪
♪ I wish I had the wings To fly away from here ♪
♪ But my, my, I feel so low ♪
♪ My, my, where do I go? ♪
♪ My, my, what do I know? ♪
♪ My, my, we reap what we sow ♪
♪ They always said that you knew best ♪
♪ But this little bird’s fallen out Of that nest now ♪
♪ I’ve got a feeling That it might have been blessed ♪
♪ So I’ve just got to put these wings to test ♪
是谁
Who is it?
贾西亚警官 不方便吗
It’s Lieutenant Garcia. Is it a bad time now?
不 等一下 我在彩排
No, just a second. I was rehearsing.
早安
Morning.
我就在附近 或许应该先打电♥话♥
Morning. I was nearby. I probably should’ve call…