On Monday, I’m installing a ring.
不会吧 – 摔跤 泥浆摔跤
Oh, no. – Mud wrestling?
不是泥浆摔跤 是现在正流行的新玩意
No, no, no. This is something that’s really happening.
最新趋势
It’s contemporary. It’s now.
奶油玉米摔跤
And it’s creamed-corn wrestling.
玉米 – 玉米摔角
Corn? – Corn wrestling?
真恶心
That’s disgusting!
我才不把我的咪♥咪♥ 放在玉米里 免谈
I’m not putting these in corn. No way!
什么 这很好啊
What? No, it’s terrific!
以色列有沙拉三明治摔跤
In Israel, we did falafel wrestling.
结果所有人都全身起疹子
All the girls broke out in hives everywhere.
从头到脚哦
And I mean, everywhere!
那会起疹子 但这是玉米不行
Well, falafel, sure. This is corn!
这是做什么 造♥反♥了 – 我不干
What is this, a mutiny? – I don’t think so.
我是谁 艾琳 叫我脱♥光♥光在奶油玉米中打滚
No chance that I’m gonna roll around naked in creamed corn…
给那些毛手毛脚的臭男人看 绝对不行
…with drunken yahoos trying to stick niblets up my hoo-hah.
不用脱♥光♥ 只是无上装
Not naked. Topless.
卫♥生♥部♥不准全♥裸♥
Health Department won’t go for naked.
也不准使用食物
Not with food products.
我永远喜欢卫♥生♥部♥
I always liked the Health Department.
所以你会考虑罗
So you’ll think about it?
要我跳一秒都别想 – 艾琳
Not for one second. – Erin!
拜托 你有一堆忠实观众
Please! You’re getting a big following here.
尽管你选的音乐烂 观众依然爱你
Even with that shit music, the guys love you.
你跳进玉米堆 作个好榜样
You go into the corn, you set a great example to the other girls.
不行
No.
有了
I got it!
改成意大利面摔跤如何
How about pasta wrestling?
这够格调了吧
Now that’s classy.
贝壳面 意大利水饺 随你选 没有鱼和肉的都可以
Linguine, rigatoni? Just nothing with meat or fish.
欧利 如果我想摔跤
Orly, if I wanted to wrestle…
我会参加世界摔跤联盟
…I would’ve joined the World Wrestling Federation.
既然你谈到格调 – 有什么问题
And speaking of real class? – What’s the problem?
我们讨厌这个 这贬低了女人和这家店
We hate these. They degrade women and beavers.
我会接受你的建议 但仅限杯垫及纸巾
I’ll take it under advisement. But just the coasters and the napkins.
不包括招牌 那可是地标呢
Not the sign. That’s a landmark!
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, darling.
给你的 葛小姐
For you, Miss Grant.
真漂亮 谢谢你 杰瑞
They’re beautiful, Jerry. Thank you.
请叫我艾琳
You can call me Erin…
不行 我太崇拜你了
I can’t. I worship you too much.
相信我
Believe me…
我不值得你崇拜
…I’m no one to be worshiped.
我只不过是讨生活罢了
I’m just trying to make a living.
我崇拜你的本质
I worship your essence.
不管你是护士或老师都一样
If you were a nurse or a teacher, I’d feel the same.
你有拿到我的纸条吗
You receive my note?
拿到了 我在想你有什么办法
I did and, you know, I was wondering what you had in mind.
我相信能帮你要回女儿
I believe I can help you get your daughter back.
我可以疏通通费法官
I believe I can get to Judge Fingerhut.
怎么做 – 通过
How? – Through…
某个会听我话的参议员
…a certain congressman who I’m certain will listen to me…
因为我知道一些内♥幕♥
…because I know some things.
内♥幕♥ 真的
Things? Really?
杰瑞 你真是个好人
Well, you know what, Jerry? You’re really a terrific guy…
从我来之后你一直很支持我
…and so supportive of me ever since I started here.
或许你不该牵扯进来
Maybe you shouldn’t…
给我一个星期
Just give me a week.
晚安 我的宝贝
Good night, my precious.
梅丽莎以为出事那天我在教会
Melissa thinks I was in synagogue the night this happened.
我要怎么跟她解释
What do I tell her?
你离开教会后 在停车场被小混混打劫
You left synagogue and a gang of skinheads jumped you in the parking lot.
现在我们去洗照片 看看拍到了什么
In the meantime, we’ll develop these, we’ll see what we have.
我可以想见控诉成功 他们得赔偿一大笔钱了
I see mucho damages. These strip joints are insured up the ass.
我的脖子好多了 艾尔叔叔
My neck really feels better, Uncle Al.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
现在觉得如何
How’s it feel now?
打给小凯萨比萨店
Call Little Caesars.
帮我点个健康比萨 顺便为你自己点一些
Order me a health pizza. Get some for yourself.
不用 谢谢 我在节食
No, thank you, sir. I’m dieting.
我吃冰箱里的酸奶就好了
I’ll just grab a yogurt out of the fridge.
真是大灾难
This is a major disaster!
大到无法相信 无庸置疑
Major. Unbelievable. Without doubt…
是人类行为中最愚蠢的一页
…the most asinine piece of human behavior.
不会再发生了 麦康
It’s never gonna happen again, Malcolm.
一切都在控制中
I’ve got it under control.
你看
You see…
我就是喜欢裸女 是人格缺陷
…I just love naked women. It’s a character flaw.
是上帝在测试
God’s testing me…
给我闭嘴 白♥痴♥
Oh, will you shut up! You idiot.
你不能这样对我说话 我是美国参议员
You can’t talk to me like that. I’m a U.S. congressman.
我不行 大选前六周你在脱衣酒吧中胡闹
I can’t? You go psycho in a titty bar six weeks before the election.
我该叫你什么 邱吉尔吗
What should I call you? Winston fucking Churchill?
我还得阻止
It was all I could do to keep…
威利他气的想掐死你
…Willie Rojo from strangling you with his bare hands.
人总有失常的夜晚
Everybody has a bad night.
如果你像我一样承受压力 公众目光
If you’re under pressure like we are, under the public eye…
有谁认出我吗
Who recognized me?
他叫
His name…
杰瑞·基利安
…is Jerry Killian.
正在外面等着
And he’s waiting outside.
现在
Now?
现在 我们必须在 他害死我们之前 有所行动
Now. We gotta move on this before we get eaten alive.
有所行动
Move on what?
如果是勒索 叫威利付他钱就好了
If this is a shakedown, get Willie to pay them like always.
为什么要我出面 – 因为这次跟钱无关
Why drag me into it… – Because it’s not about money.
无关 – 没错
It’s not? – No.
他要你劝费法官
He wants you to persuade Judge Fingerhut…
推♥翻♥一个舞娘争监护权的判决
…to reverse a child custody case for some stripper.
他的姘头
Who he’s porking?
这真是丢脸 让我这种身份的人来
It’s disgraceful to have a man like me deal with…
不是他的姘头
He’s not porking her.
那他操什么心
Well, then, why does he care?
因为他疯了
Because he’s nuts!
这才危险
That’s why he’s dangerous.
如果是他的姘头就好办了
If he was porking her, at least I could deal with him man to man…
不过这是痴恋狂爱
…but this is fruitcake love.
费法官是民♥主♥党 他不会听我的
I mean, Fingerhut’s a democrat. He won’t listen to me.
你可不能这样 告诉那笨蛋 大卫
You can’t say that to this little creep, Davey.
你就敷衍他
You gotta string him along.
骗骗他
Bullshit him.
用你的
Use the old…
魅力
…Dilbeck charm.
如果他不吃这套呢
What if he doesn’t go for it?
那问题就大了
Then we have a serious problem.
基利安先生
Mr. Killian!
请进 这位是迪贝克参议员
Come in and meet Congressman Dilbeck.
我猜这就是杰瑞·基利安
I’ll bet that’s Jerry Killian.
露西
Lucy!
过来
Come here.
来吧
Come on.
真是太完美了
How perfect is this?
我在想
You know, I was just thinking…
这里真的与迈阿密 处于同一个地球吗
…is this really on the same planet as Miami?
我可以看看书
I can read.
安迪在哪里
Where’s Andy?
他从八点就开始钓鱼了
He’s been fishing since 8.

Dad!

Dad!
湖里有浮尸
There’s a floater!
他还带着眼镜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!