听好 肉弹屋快让我们混不下去 知道为什么吗
Listen up! The Flesh Farm is killing us and you know why?
他们有免费的辣鸡翅 – 那边的女人都是妓♥女♥
They have free buffalo wings. – Their girls are hookers.
不 是因为她们跳得很快
No, because their girls dance fast.
让客人直冒汗 流汗就会
And fast means sweat. And sweat…
多喝酒
…means drinking!
我的老天
Oh, my God!
撒德
Shad!
发生什么事
What was that?
我会搞定
I got this.
哇哦
Whoa!
来了 让一让
Coming through. Move out of the way.
你真行 大卫
Way to go, Davey!
大家快走 快
Everybody, go. Run.
全都给我滚开
Back up! Back the hell up!
你没事吧 – 没事 那个人还好吗
You all right? – Fine. How about this guy?
幸好他醉了 不然可会受伤
Good thing he was drunk. You could’ve gotten hurt.
现在在舞台上的是迷路的小猫
On the main stage, our lost little pussycat.
掌声欢迎 独一无二的莎宾娜小姐
Put your hands together for the one, the only Miss Sabrina Hepburn!

Meow!
♪ Meow ♪
♪ Meow ♪
♪ – Is this your cat? – Yoo-hoo ♪
♪ – Look at this cat – Yoo-hoo ♪
我才离开五分钟
ERB: I leave you alone for five minutes!
上车行不行 小心
Will you get in? Watch your foot, stupid.
麦康会气疯了 谢谢
Malcolm’s gonna shit a brick. Thank you.
我有没有碰任何女孩
Did I touch any girls?
这次没有 不过你被认出来了
Not this time, but you were recognized.
高兴了吧
Okay? Happy?
唐 舒 拉 医 院
小天使 你好吗 – 我很好 谢谢你
How are you, little angel? – I’m fine, thank you.
孩子总是让我难过 – 她很勇敢
Kids just tear me up. – She’s a brave one.
我会为你祷告
You’ll be in my prayers.
上帝保佑你
God bless you, ma’am.
到了 小鬼
Last stop, little ‘un.
唐 舒 拉 医 院
爹地 你真坏
Daddy, you’re mean!
甜心 这是艾詹牌的新型轮椅 型号♥X12
Evers and Jennings. This is the new model, the X12.
你高兴吗 – 高兴毙了
You’re happy? – Oh, mucho happy.
高兴毙了 – 进车里 安琪
Mucho happy? – Get in the van.
毙了 毙了 毙了
Mucho, mucho, mucho!
进来 这里不能久停 我可不想违规停车
Get in. We’re in a loading zone. We don’t wanna break the law.
爹地 你有告诉妈我们搬家吗
Daddy, did you tell Mommy that we moved?
当然讲了 小鬼
Of course I did, buttercup.
当然讲了
Of course I did.
艾琳 来罐鸡尾酒
How about a wine cooler, Erin?
有芒果和百香果
I got mango, passion fruit…
水就行了 阿伯多 谢了
Water would be just fine, Alberto. Thanks.
瑞塔 我来是因为达洛又搬家了
Rita, the reason I stopped by is Darrell’s moved again…
我真的需要他的新电♥话♥号♥码
…and I need his new phone number.
你来错地方了
Yeah? Well, you come to the wrong place.
瑞塔 拜托 我晚上无法安眠 还会一身冷汗地惊醒
Rita, please. I hardly sleep nights and then I break out into…
艾琳 我不知道我老弟在哪里
Look, Erin, I got no idea where my brother is, okay?
可恶 它们抓了一只猫
Shit! They got the cat!
那些笨狼不知节制
Wolves got no restraint.
小心 甜心 – 闭嘴
Careful, sweetie. – Shut up!
她被那些小狼迷住了
She’s all caught up with them cubs.
核能场里的人问我
Some of the guys down at the nuclear plant…
你能不能来演出
…they were asking me if you’d do, like…
私人派对
…private parties.
没办法
I don’t think so.
真可惜
Oh, that’s a shame.
我打赌你跳得一定很棒
Because I’ll bet that you are a great dancer.
拿不到达洛的新电♥话♥我会疯掉
Alberto, I’ll go crazy if I don’t get Darrell’s new number.
我答应安琪会每天打给她
I promised Angie I would call her every day and…
听不到她的声音 听说他搬家了
I hear he moved, Darrell.
阿伯多 他在哪里
Alberto, where is he?
你得问瑞塔
You have to ask Rita about that.
他一周打两次 对方付费电♥话♥
He calls here about twice a week. Collect.
来要钱
Need money, as usual…
不过不是跟我说话
…but he don’t speak to me.
一点都不尊重我
Got no respect for me even though I am…
我可是专业人士
…a professional man.
你看起来真漂亮
You’re looking real good.
天哪 我的头好痛
Oh, God, I’ve got such a headache.
是吗 要不要吃药
Oh, yeah? You want some Advil?
那太好了
That would be so great.
你坐着
Well, now, you sit right here.
我来解决你的头痛
I’m gonna fix up that mean old headache.
阿伯多 算了 我要走了 不过还是谢谢你
Alberto, never mind. I’ve gotta run, but thanks anyhow.
鹿田滩
Deerfield Beach?
我们今天收获不错 宝贝
We had a good day, baby.
电♥话♥响了 是不是妈妈
Phone’s ringing. Think it’s Mama?
不是 我跟她通过电♥话♥ 她说她太忙不能打给你
No, little ‘un. I talked to her and she’s too busy to call you.
可恶
Damn him!
♪ Come to me, run to me Do and be done with me ♪
♪ Cold, cold, cold ♪
♪ Don’t I exist for you? ♪
美♥腿♥当前 或许我该带回家
Nice leg. Maybe I’ll take it home.
我建议你放开
I recommend you let go.
这是五百元 到我车上来爽一下
Here’s 500, baby. To my car to be a lucky guy.
怎么样
What’d you say?
♪ Cold ♪
♪ Everything I possess Given with tenderness ♪
♪ Wrapped in a ribbon of glass ♪
♪ Time, it may take us ♪
♪ But God only knows How I’ve paid for those things in the past ♪
♪ Dying is easy It’s living that scares me to death ♪
♪ Ooh, yeah ♪
♪ I could be so content Hearing the sound of your breath ♪
♪ Ooh, yeah ♪
♪ Cold is the color of crystal ♪
♪ The snowlight that falls From the heavenly skies ♪
♪ Catch me and let me dive under ♪
♪ For I want to swim in the pools Of your eyes ♪
♪ I want to be with you, baby ♪
♪ Oh, slip me inside your heart ♪
我们的小公主今晚怎么啦
What’s with Princess Di tonight?
她的混♥蛋♥丈夫带着孩子溜了
Her husband disappeared with the kid again.
♪ Nothing can tear us apart ♪
♪ Come on now, come on now, come on now ♪
♪ Telling you that I loved you Right from the start ♪
♪ But the more I want you the less I get ♪
♪ Ain’t that just the way things are? ♪
我想你不会接受这个当谢礼
I don’t suppose you’d accept this in appreciation.
不用
No need.
蟑螂先生会让我财源滚滚
Senor Cucaracha here is gonna make me rich.
我的天
Oh, my God!
那是蟑螂吗
Is that a roach?
不 这他妈的是只虾子 走开 你挡住光了
No, it’s a fucking shrimp. Move, you’re in my light.
讲话客气点 先生
Get some manners, mister!
这就是你的新点子
So this is the new brainstorm, huh?
根据华尔街日报 这是最畅销的奶昔
The Wall Street Journal says this is the hottest-selling yogurt.
我计划
I’ll bring this in…
说我被它吓得掉光头发
…say my hair fell out from the shock. Boom.
人家会给我一大笔钱呢
They pay off bigtime.
我的律师 觉得这是个绝妙好点子
Lawyer thinks it’s a genius idea.
你那个律师不咋地
Your lawyer has an office over a video store.
或许你觉得我在做白日梦 我不想一辈子当保镖
Call me a dreamer. I don’t wanna be a bouncer forever.
艾琳 杰瑞写给你的纸条 – 哦
Erin! Note from Jerry! – Ooh.
写些什么
What does it say?
“亲爱的艾琳 我能帮你要回女儿
“I can help you get your daughter back.
我不求回报 只要你对我一笑”
I ask nothing in return but a kind smile. ”
是啊 – 他是个怪胎
Yeah, right! – He’s a weirdo.
各位 他无害的
You guys! He is totally harmless.
拜托
Come on!
“另外 能否跳肯尼吉的曲子 肯尼吉
“Also, could you add Kenny G to your routine?
他耶诞专辑中的曲子都可以”
Anything from his Christmas album.”
真可爱
That’s sweet.
也许我们可以搞场圣诞秀
We could do a Christmas show here!
正经点小姐们 你们觉得呢 谈谈应该无所谓吧
Seriously, it couldn’t hurt to talk to him, right?
君子动口不动手 – 小姐们注意听好
Only talking, no touching. – Ladies! Attention!
我有大事要宣布 – 重要个屁
Major announcement. – Major asshole.
我听到了
I heard that.
下星期一我要建个擂台

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!