签名字就好
Sign your name, that’s all you gotta do…
在被逮捕前要先签好
…before you get arrested.
快点 快签名
Now come on. Sign your name.
对了
There you go.
达洛·葛兰特 乖
“Darrell Grant.” Good boy. Good.
这就对了
That’s right.
我回来了
I’m back!
不准再挑逗我
No more teasing.
终于
Oh, finally.
什么
What?
你终于像个男人
Finally you take me like a man.
像个国会议员
Like a congressman.
我就知道你很在乎我
I knew you cared for me.
麦康不知道自己在说什么
Malcolm didn’t know what he was talking about.
占有我吧 – 在这里
Now take me. – Here?
不 我有一个特别的地方
I’ve got a special spot picked out for us.
把收音机拿来好吗 甜心
Get that music box for me, will you, honey?
抱歉 老板 – 闭嘴 笨蛋
Sorry, boss. It all happened… – Shut up, you nitwit!
不用解释 一个舞娘会把我们搞垮
Don’t explain. We got a goddamn stripper about to bring us all down.
我看起来如何
How do I look?
还可以
Not bad.
他怎么了 – 我拿石头敲了他的头
What happened to him? – I hit him with a rock.
谁才是男人
Who’s the man?
你是
You’re the man.
你是个强壮的男人
You are the man and oh, so strong.
我们到了 – 这里
Well, here we are. – Here?
你没有在一堆糖上做过吧
You ever make it on a pile of sugar before?
没有 我愿意试试
No, but I’m willing to try.
你将会有全新感受
Well, you’re in for a treat.
亲爱的 你也一样
You’re in for a treat too, darling.
我来放音乐
Now you just let me put some music on…
你把裤子脱了
…while you take off those pretty little pants.
你最好带上护目镜
You’d better put on some blast goggles.
因为这可是壮观的景色
Because you’re in for an overwhelming sight.
可恶 呼叫支援
Shit! Radio for help!
是呀 我要怎么说 “迪贝克议员绑♥架♥女人”
What do I tell them? Congressman Dilbeck abducted a woman.
他们会赶来救那个变♥态♥
They’ll shut off their radios and go help him.
只有我们了 警♥察♥与保镖
So we’re it. A cop and a bouncer.
还有两个脱衣舞娘和小孩 我们无坚不摧
Plus two strippers and a kid. We’re in great shape.
二 为什么来这里 不在游艇上
And two. How come here? How come not that yacht?
我很注重隐私 不喜欢有人看
I’m kind of private. I don’t like people watching.
我也是 我不喜欢变♥态♥的做法
Me neither. I don’t like anything kinky.
我知道 你是真正的男子汉
I know you don’t. You’re a real man.
在杰瑞与那律师被杀时
I knew it when poor Jerry was killed and Shad’s lawyer.
我就知道大卫是男子汉
I said, “Davey’s the real thing. An M-A-N man.”
有人想勒索你
A man blackmails you…
总得处理吧
…you got to deal with it!
必须冷酷坚定
You got to be hard and firm.
你好会跳舞
Whoo! And you can dance.
嫁给我 – 你说什么
Marry me. – What?
嫁给我 答应我
Marry me. Just say it.
你已经结婚了 – 我知道
You are married. – I know.
我会马上离开老婆
But I’d leave my wife in a heartbeat.
她不在乎 反正她不喜欢我
She wouldn’t care. She doesn’t like me anyhow.
这太突然了 我需要好好想想
Well, this is very sudden, and I have a lot to think about.
我值得你骄傲 – 我知道
I’ll make you proud of me. – I know you would.
就像杰瑞跟我说 “我要要勒索迪议员”
It’s like when Jerry said, “I’m gonna shake down Dilbeck.”
我说 “你疯了吗
And I said, “Are you crazy?
勒索一个真正的男子汉”
Blackmail a real man like that?”
我告诉麦康 “做你该做的
I said to Malcolm, “Just do what you have to do…
做掉杰瑞那个胖律师”
…to Jerry, that fat lawyer. Just do it!”
去做 – 去做 他做了
Just do it. – Just do it! And he did.
他做了不是吗 – 他当然做了
Didn’t he? – He sure did.
你这白♥痴♥
You idiot!
可恶 – 麦康 你好吗
Shit. – Hi, Malcolm! How you doing?
为你介绍我的未婚妻
I’d like to introduce you to my fiancee.
艾琳·葛兰特小姐
This is Miss Erin Grant.
抱歉 大卫
Sorry, Davey.
你们都得死
You both gotta go.
威利的命令
Willie’s orders.
你疯了
You are sick.
杀人后自杀 葛兰特小姐 – 自杀
Murder-suicide, Miss Grant. – Suicide?
很精彩的故事吧 “议员与脱衣舞娘”
Hell of a story, isn’t it? A congressman and a stripper.
对不起 你叫我什么
Excuse me. What did you call me?
脱衣舞娘
A stripper.
是舞者 混♥蛋♥
Dancer, asshole.
乔治·布♥什♥
George Bush!
那不是乔治·布♥什♥ 我看过布♥什♥ 他一点都不像
That’s not George Bush. That doesn’t look anything like George Bush.
把枪丢掉 我数到三
Drop them. You got till three.
一
One.
什么 你疯了吗 – 对 我疯了
What are you, nuts? – Yeah, psycho.
有股强烈的杀人冲动
Delusions of invincibility combined with a strong homicidal urge.
还有揍人的意图
I have a kick-your-ass fetish.
二
Two.
老板
Boss?
三
Three!
尼可 可恶
Nico. Ah! Goddamn it!
各位晚安
Good evening, everyone.
邮差 邮差
Postman, postman
尽点力
Do your duty
送封信给大美女
Send this letter To an American beauty
你们被逮捕了
You’re now under arrest.
因为一堆罪名
For a variety of charges.
我需要咖啡
I need some coffee.
先从谋杀罪开始好了
Why don’t we start with homicide.
“危险”
你别想逮捕任何人
You’re not arresting anyone.
纯的
Black.
不加糖
No sugar.
我说不加糖
I said, no sugar.
你的头皮屑很严重
You know you have a serious dandruff problem.
小姐们
Ladies!
妈妈
Mama! Mama!
宝贝
Baby!
你没事吧 妈咪 – 我很好 宝贝
You okay, Mama? – I’m fine, baby.
现在知道为何会得肌腱炎了吧
See how you could get tendinitis?
走吧
Come on, guys.
议员 你召开记者会
Congressman, you called a news conference?
老天爷
Holy shit!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
每个政♥治♥人物一生中
There comes a time in every public figure’s career…
都有考虑前途的时候
…when he has to think about his future.
你正在做一个悲剧性的错误
You are making a tragic mistake here.
做掉杰瑞那个胖律师去做 他做到了
Jerry, fat lawyer. Just do it! And he did.
你这白♥痴♥
You idiot!
你知道你这样做有多危险吗
Do you have any idea how nuts this was?
妈妈
Mama?
我们要走了 宝贝
We’re going, baby.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you for all your help.
也谢谢你 保持联络
Yeah, likewise.
告诉我你决定做什么
Keep me posted on what you decide to do.
我或许会去选议员 – 是啊 现在少了一个 你该试试
Maybe I’ll run for Congress. – There’s gonna be a seat open now.
后会有期 – 好 保持联络
I’ll talk to you soon. – Yeah. Stay in touch.
你不该一个人做的
You shouldn’t have done this without me.
以后不会了
It won’t happen again.