Six!
她常得到六
She always gets six.
♪ Sweet dreams are made of this ♪
♪ Who am I to disagree? ♪
♪ I travel the world and the seven seas ♪
♪ Everybody’s looking for something ♪
♪ Some of them want to use you ♪
慢着 要有耐心
Down, Bowser. Be patient.
不要挑逗我
Don’t tease me!
我没有 你先坐好
I’m not teasing. You just sit back…
放轻松 倒杯酒
…relax, have yourself another drink.
今天就是良宵呢
Because tonight is the night.
没错
It sure is.
♪ Sweet dreams are made of this Who am I to disagree? ♪
啊 哦
Ah! Ow!
你是谁
You. Who are you?
我要我的女儿
I want my daughter.
什么 奇哥 你怎么上来的
What? Chico! How’d you get onboard?
我的小鬼 我要她
My little ‘un. I want her.
你的小鬼 不管是谁 都不在这里
Your “little ‘un,” whoever she is, is not here.
奇哥
Chico!
♪ Keep your head up Moving on ♪
这是什么
What’s this?
可恶 – 听着
Damn! – Yeah, look…
这可是个美景
Well, there’s a sight to raise the dead.
那个老头是谁
Who’s that old freak?
等一下
Hold on a second.
我知道他是谁
I know who that is.
他不就是那个
Is that the… Hey.
“好彩头”的主持人吗
Is that that guy from Price Is Right?
嗨 – 啊
Hey! – Argh!
可恶
Oh, damn.
你抓了我的女儿
You got my daughter…
现在还用一根斧头杀我
…and now you try and kill me with a ax!
我没有抓你的女儿 你搞错了
I don’t have your daughter! You’re confused.
还有 这是一”把”斧头
And it’s “an” axe.
我或许嗑药了
I’m stoned…
但可没搞错 – 嘿 嘿
…but I ain’t confused. – Hey. Hey!
敢偷走我的女儿
You stole my little ‘un!
♪ Sweet dreams are made of this ♪
♪ Who am I to disagree? ♪
在做♥爱♥之前 我要先帮你刮毛
Before we make love, I wish to shave you.
我不需要
I don’t need a shave.
♪ Everybody’s looking for something Some of them want to use you ♪
晚上好 派对开始
Evening, partygoers.
♪ Some of them want to get used by you ♪
♪ Some of them want to abuse you ♪
♪ Some of them want to be abused ♪
♪ Sweet dreams are made of this ♪
♪ Who am I to disagree? ♪
♪ I travel the world and the seven seas ♪
艾琳在哪儿
Where’s Erin?
♪ Everybody’s looking for something ♪
我听不见
I don’t hear you.
可恶
Bullshit.
♪ Hold your head up Keep your head up ♪
蒂芙尼
Tiffany!
♪ Hold your head up Moving on ♪
♪ Keep your head up Moving on ♪
♪ Hold your head up Moving on ♪
♪ Keep your head up Moving on ♪
♪ Hold your head up Moving on ♪
♪ Keep your head up ♪
好啊
Yeah!
蒂芙尼 – 跳吧 宝贝 跳起来
Tiffany! – Here we go, babe! Here we go!
♪ Sweet dreams are made of this ♪
♪ Who am I to disagree? ♪
♪ I travel the world and the seven seas ♪
♪ Everybody’s looking for something ♪
妈妈没事吧
Is Mommy okay?
她很好 我们现在就去接她
She’s fine, honey. We’re gonna pick her up now.
我们来玩牌 很好玩的
We’ll play card games, have some fun!
她会生气的 她叫我
She won’t like this. She told me…
我不管她说什么 你怎能让她自己去
I don’t care what she told you! How could you let her go alone?
我以为你在牢里 – 我交保出狱
I thought you were in jail. – I made my bail.
这混♥蛋♥是谁 你老公 – 等一下
This son of a bitch your… – Hang on.
这是小费 你跳得不错
Here’s your nickel. Nice dance.
请你离开好吗 – 不行
Would you please just get out of here? – Unh! Ow!
你就是那个主持人吗
Hey. Are you that guy from Price Is Right?
不 我是迪贝克议员
No. I’m Congressman David Dilbeck.
议员
Congressman?
是的 – 别唬人 – 我没有
Yeah. – No shit? – Yeah.
我是偷轮椅的
Well, I steal wheelchairs…
我们算是一伙
…so we got a lot in common.
我累了 我刚杀了个混♥蛋♥
I’m getting tired. I think I just killed a lying weasel.
你做了什么
You did what?
用这个球杆打他
Beat him with this here club.
滚 不要来烦我们
Well then, get out! And leave us alone!
我正要上这个美人
I’m about to mount this here beauty.
或许不会
Maybe not.
你说的是我老婆
You’re talking about my wife.
现在该我们出去兜兜风
It’s time for us to take a little drive.
麦康
Malcolm.
麦康
Malcolm!
快走 – 好啦
Move it, move it! – Yes, ma’am. Yes, ma’am.
快点 – 安静
Get on… – Keep quiet!
挑个好点的 – 快点
Pick a good one. Take it! – Hurry it up!
可恶 你看
Shit, look at this.
快救我 笨蛋
Help me, you assholes.
救命啊
Help!
站住 站住
Stop! Stop!
这就是我支持枪枝管制的原因 因为枪枝会被滥用
I voted against gun control. Weapons could end up in the wrong hands.
你闭嘴好吗
Will you please shut up?
怎么了
What?
发不动 – 加油 伙计
It doesn’t start. – Come on, man.
我们有麻烦了
We are in trouble.
真该死
Oh, no!
啧啧
Tsk, tsk, tsk.
他的手看起来很糟
That fracture looks bad.
或许我们该去看医生
We ought to drop him off at the doctor.
我们不让任何人下车 – 我大姐帮我上了石膏
We’re not dropping anybody anywhere. – My sister Rita done up my arm.
是吗 我十分肯定家庭价值
Oh, really? I’m a great believer in family.
皮耶 你有纸跟笔吗
Do you have a pen and paper?
跟我所想的杀人感觉不同
It didn’t feel the way I thought, killing a man.
杀人 – 感觉很糟
Killing a man? – It felt terrible.
我要你写点东西 – 写什么
I want you to write something. – What?
我要你给我安琪拉的监护权
I want you to give me custody of Angela.
不可能 – 达洛 你会为了今晚做的事坐牢
No way. – You’re going to jail for what you did…
而我不会让孩子住在寄养家庭
…and I will not have that child placed in a foster home.
所以只要简单地写
So please. A simple note.
“我 达洛·葛兰特”
“I, Darrell Grant…”
我爱那个小鬼
I love that little ‘un.
我知道 “将监护权 ”
I know you do. “…give full custody…”
你知道 – 我知道
You do? – Yes, I do.
我知道 这是为了她好 不要再让她冒险了
Let’s do this for her. Let’s not put her at risk anymore.
“交给我太太艾琳·葛兰特”
“…to my wife, Erin Grant.”
好吧
Okay.
这才乖
Good boy.
你的字好丑
You know, you write quite poorly.
你高中有毕业吗
Are you a high-school graduate?
达洛
Darrell.
可恶
Shit!
全都待在这里
Everybody just stay put, all right?
“炼糖厂见”
这女孩疯了
This girl is nuts.
“罗杰糖厂”
医生说
My prostate doctor said…
我不能憋尿
…that I have to urinate whenever possible.
去那里尿
Then go relieve yourself over there.
去吧 皮耶 看着他
Go. Pierre, just stay with him.
达洛
Darrell?
达洛 达洛
Darrell? Darrell!
可恶
Shit!
好了 达洛快醒醒
Now wake up. Come on. Here.
签字
You gotta sign this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!