佛罗里达州 劳德代尔堡 民事法庭
考量之下
Always considering the best interest, welfare…
以儿童福利为前提
…and well-being of the child.
你有权每两周探视一次女儿
Therefore, you may make visitation to you daughter…
还有圣诞前夜
…every other week and on Christmas Eve…
当然还包括复活节 你会穿可爱的复活节衣服
…and on Easter Sunday, wearing your pretty Easter outfits.
庭上 我前夫不只嗑药 他还是个贼
Your honor, my ex-husband is addicted to pills and he’s a thief!
因为他的犯罪前科 我丢了联邦调查局的秘书工作
Because of his arrest record, I lost my job as a secretary for the FBI.
他是我所见过 最好的高中足球殿卫
He was the finest high-school tailback I ever saw.
虽然他犯了些小错
Of course he’s had his run-ins with the law, but he’s…
不过他已经与当局达成协议
…made his accommodations with the authorities.
庭上 当个线民
Being an informer for the Dade County vice squad…
不足以证明他有能力扶养一个七岁小孩
…hardly qualifies him to raise a seven-year-old!
一个失业的母亲也没能力
Neither does being a mother without a job!
但我失业都是因为他 – 呵 呵
But I lost it because of him! – Heh, heh, heh.
小姐
Little lady…
我的判决已定
…my decision is final.
下一个案子
Next case.
黛米•摩尔
脱衣舞娘
阿曼德•阿山特
大人物来了
The big man’s here!
她何时上台- 快了 杰瑞
When does she go on? – Pretty soon, Jerry.
文•瑞姆斯
各位男士 欢迎到”骚娘子”- 谢谢
Welcome to Eager Beaver, gentlemen. – Thank you.
罗伯特•帕特里克
停近一点
Keep it close.
要非常近 – 没问题
Keep it very close. – You got it.
到站了
Last stop, okay?
伯特•雷诺兹
怎么样 议员 – 泡马子了
What do you say, congressman? – Poontang.
夜色尚早又美好
The night is young and full of promise, my boy.
很好
Great.
选 角
约翰•莱昂斯
这是最后一家了 怕太太
Now look, this has to be the last one. Now I told…
算了吧 明天要彩排婚礼 快瞧瞧
Come on! We got a rehearsal tomorrow.
舞蹈设计
玛格丽特•波默恩•德里克斯
梅丽莎以为我在教堂 如果她打电♥话♥找我怎么办
Melissa thinks I’m in temple. What if she calls?
配 乐
霍华德•肖尔
执行音乐制♥作♥人
乔尔•希尔
服装设计
阿尔伯特•沃尔斯基
♪ Well, I feel so good Everybody’s getting high ♪
来自劳德达的传奇双塔
We’ve got the legendary twin temples from Fort Lauderdale.
尤伯娜小姐表演完了
Miss Urbana Sprawl wrapping up on the great stage.
安妮•考特斯
剪 辑
♪ And I’m so glad you made it So glad you made it ♪
艺术指导
梅尔•伯恩
摄影指导
斯蒂芬•戈德布拉特
很棒的派对 对吗 艾伯
Nice spot, isn’t it, Erb?
非常令人振奋
It’s very uplifting, sir.
执行制片人
约瑟夫•哈特威克
今天也是要矿泉水加柠檬吗 – 是的
The usual Evian with lime? – Please.
同名小说作者
卡尔•希尔森
从法国巴黎来的
From Paris, France…
掌声欢迎美丽的小摩妮
…put it together for the fabulous Monique, Jr.!
编 剧
安德鲁•伯格曼
制片人
迈克•洛贝尔
♪ – Hey – Hey ♪
♪ – You – You ♪
哦 天啊 我爱你
Oh, my God. I love you!
♪ – Who me? – Yes, you ♪
厉害
Oh, man.
我恨死那首歌♥了
That song is killing me!
导 演
安德鲁•伯格曼
不多动动 你的咪♥咪♥可是会下垂的
Those babies gonna wind up in traction, you don’t play some ballads.
老天 冷死我了
God, it’s freezing!
这里简直可以冷藏鲜肉 事实上 这里的确有”肉”
They could store meat in here. In fact, they do store meat in here.
不 我打了一整天
No, I’ve been trying all day!
你确定吗
Are you positive?
不 谢了
No, thank you.
联络不到她 – 达洛的电♥话♥不通
Can’t reach her? – Darrell’s phone’s out of order.
他一定又换了个狗窝住
I just know he’s moved with her again to some new dump.
老天 真是恶梦
God, what a nightmare!
他载着她到处跑 喝酒 嗑药
He drives around with her in that van. Drinking, taking pills…
我敢说他忘了帮她系安全带
He doesn’t even think about putting a seat belt on her.
他是个人♥渣♥ 你留在那里 亲爱的
He’s a dirtbag! You hang in there, honey.
别放弃 你早晚会接回安琪拉
You’ll get Angela back.
法官会了解的 一定会
That judge will see the light.
代价可不小 告诉你吧
It’s expensive light, I’ll tell you that.
要花一万五上诉
It’s gonna cost me $15,000 for this appeal.
叫我怎么在六星期内 赚这些钱
Is there even a chance I can make that in six weeks?
你只好不分昼夜地跳 看有没有阿♥拉♥伯酋长看上你
You’ll have to dance day and night and hope some Arab sheik shows up.
我真的爱你们 不过出庭时我不能再做这工作
I love you, girls, I do. But I can’t work here when I go back to court.
“庭上 我找到工作了 在骚娘子工作”
“Your honor, I found a new job. I’m working at the Eager Beaver. ”
这是份正当职业 不用觉得丢脸
It’s honest work. You have nothing to be ashamed of.
我知道 你知道 但是法官
I know that and you know that. But the judge won’t.
可不知道
Not him.

Ugh…
老天 已经来了八星期 出场前还是觉得紧张
God, I still get nauseous before I have to go out there.
你会习惯的
You’ll get over it.
是吗 真无法想像
Really? I can’t imagine that.
♪ I’ll be the sun, shining on you ♪
玩得愉快吗
You guys having a good time?
爽毙了
Here’s the lucky guy!
你们来对地方了 摩妮
You’ve come to the right place. Monique!
看看这些帅哥
Look at these hunks!
我们是来狂欢的
We’re having a party!
♪ Get out of my dreams ♪
注意那些单身汉
Keep an eye on them bachelors.
♪ Get into my car ♪
他们看起来很棘手
They look like real trouble.
♪ Get into my car ♪
♪ Get out of my dreams ♪
♪ Get into my car ♪
♪ – I said, hey – Hey ♪
♪ – You – You ♪
♪ Get into my car ♪
大家坐好了 因为咱们要兜风了
It’s time to strap yourselves in because you are going for a ride!
她在这里八周了
In her eighth week here…
热烈鼓掌欢迎
…put your hands together and make her feel good.
独一无二的艾琳·葛兰特
For the one, the only Erin Grant!
怎么样啊
How about that!
赖瑞金在六桌 – 他穿什么
Larry King’s at table six. – What’s he wearing?
无袖上衣 戴金链子 – 那是赖瑞没错
Tank top and gold chains – That’s Larry, all right.
看起来如何- 比我好多了
How do I look? – Better than me.
真不容易 你联络到她了吗
That ain’t easy. You talk to her?
电♥话♥不通 我想他又搬家了
Darrell’s phone’s out of order. I think he moved again.
你知道我很乐意去教训他一顿
I’d embrace the opportunity to maim his white ass up.
我知道 你很体帖 不过如果他被攻击 对判决可不好
That’s really thoughtful, but I don’t think it’d help me in court.
艾琳 拜托快一点 不能让舞台空着
Erin, come on. Chop-chop. I can’t have an empty stage.
让那些混♥蛋♥等一等
Man, let the chumps wait!
♪ Money can’t buy it, baby ♪
♪ Sex can’t buy it, baby ♪
♪ Drugs can’t buy it, baby ♪
♪ You can’t buy it, baby ♪
我去上厕所
Going to the head.
你会乖乖的吧
You’ll behave?
♪ I believe in love alone Yeah, yeah ♪
♪ Take the power to set you free ♪
♪ Throw away the key ♪
♪ Give up your needs ♪
♪ I believe in the power of creation ♪
♪ I believe in the good vibration ♪
天使下凡尘了
An angel appeared.
天使 真是美呆了
An angel of pure delight.
♪ What we’re coming to ♪
♪ Till we watch those dreams come true ♪
♪ All the money in the world Won’t buy you peace of mind ♪
♪ You can have it all But you still won’t be satisfied ♪
♪ Money can’t buy it, baby ♪
上 保罗
Go, Paul!
♪ Sex can’t buy it ♪
上啊 保罗
Go, Paul!
周末要跟梅丽莎结婚
I’m getting married this weekend to Melissa.
你爱梅丽莎吗
You love Melissa?
非常爱 – 那就回家去找她
Very much. – Then go home to her.
撒德
ERIN: Shad!
撒德
Shad!
♪ I got every kind of thing That the money can buy ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!