要是没被这只该死的鸟抓住 那可真是个好消息!
That would be great news if we weren’t stuck to this fucking bird!
小虫!我有个主意 坚持住!
Bug! I got an idea. Hang on!
雷吉 你要干什么?
Reg, what are you doing?
天啊 很危险
Oh, God! That’s bold!
太危险了!
It’s too bold!
到了!
Here we go!
-靠 -啊!
-Well, shit– Ow! -Ah!
雷吉!小虫!
Reggie! Bug!
-救命!操 -树枝!
– Ah! Help! Shit. – Ah! Branch!
小树枝!
Smaller branch!
操!
Fuck!
该死–
Shit–
我♥操♥–
Goddamn–
哇 他们撞到的树枝数肯定破记录了
Wow, they’re hitting a worst-case-scenario amount of branches.
-树枝! -爪子!
– Branch! – Paws! Paws! Paws!
-脖子! -尾巴!
– Neck! – Tail!
天啊 实在抱歉
Oh, my God. I am so sorry.
不是有意打扰的
I did not mean to barge in like this.
你们在摔角吗?
What, are you guys wrestling?
靠!
Shit!
小虫!
Bug!
-雷吉! -你们还活着!
– Reggie! – You’re alive!
操 戳到我的菊花了
Oh, fuck. Got a stick up my ass.
亨特说对了 确实可能更糟
Well, Hunter was right. That could have been worse.
赶紧出去吧
Just get the fuck out of the bush.
雷吉 你又一次成了传奇
Reggie, you are once again a legend.
太壮观了
Guys, that was epic.
叶子 滚蛋
Fucking leaves. Get off me!
说出来你们肯定不信 我们看到巨型锥体了!
Guys! You wouldn’t believe it. We saw the giant cone.
-什么? -对
– What? – Yeah, we did.
-真的? -太好了
-Really? -That’s amazing.
这说明我们的方向没错
That means we’re heading in the right direction.
我不想玩烂梗
Yeah, and not to be cheesy,
但是刚才在天空中濒临死亡
but being up in the sky like that just moments from my death,
让我有了关于生命的新认知
I– I learned something about life.
是什么?
-What’s that? -What?
鸟类没有生殖器
Birds don’t have genitals.
那他们要怎么…
Well, then how do they…
我不知道 可能他们的雌雄生殖器都在体内
I don’t know. Maybe they have both parts inside.
所以如果你跟鸟说 “操你自己去吧”
So if you were to say “go fuck yourself,”
他们真的会操自己
they could actually do it.
好吧
Um, okay, then.
下一站就是天空的恶魔
So, hey, next up is the devil in the sky.
嚎嚎
Howling.
走吧 已经过半了
Come on, guys. We’re over halfway there.
我嚎得越来越好了
My howl’s getting better.
-你们听到了吗? -厉害 给你点赞
– You guys hear that? – Good on you. I’m so proud.
-伙计 -嗯?
– Hey, man. – Yeah?
我很感激你在天空的英勇行动
I really appreciate what you did up there.
不用再互相撒尿了 但还是谢谢你
I mean, no need to pee on each other or anything like that, but thanks.
应该的 我们可是永远的尿友
Of course. We’re Pee-FFs.
我们互相关帮助
We stick together.
行了 够了 收回你的舌头
All right, all right. Enough. Put your tongue back in your mouth.
到我了 我从来没有 口过女狗狗
Okay, okay. Never have I ever gone down on a girl dog.
不是吧?真的假的?
Really? Seriously?
-你们整体舔蛋 -不
– You guys lick your balls all day. – No, no.
完全不一样
That’s different.
-有什么不一样? -就是不一样
– How is it different? – It’s way different.
狗粮和鲜肉的
Bones to biscuits.
居然只有我口过
I can’t believe that I’m the only one.
什么 你口过女–
What, you went down on a–
那时候我才两岁 还在探索生活
I was experimenting. Come on, I was in my twos.
对 两岁时是这样的
– Oh. – Yeah, that’s the twos.
青春期
Oh, like a rumspringa.
? Living in this big blue world… ?
我想到了一个 你们是宁愿吃屎 还是–
Okay, I got one. Would you rather eat poop or–
-吃屎 -绝对是吃屎
– Eat poop. – Eat poop. Definitely eat poop.
我还没说另一个–
Okay, but I didn’t even get to–
不重要 我选吃屎
It doesn’t matter. I like poop.
提问 狗狗用后入式做♥爱♥…
So, question. When dogs have sex from behind…
…叫什么体♥位♥?
– Okay, okay… – …what’s the style?
-那不就是普通体♥位♥ -普通体♥位♥
– That’s just regular style. – Regular style.
还有其他体♥位♥吗? 还是说我们就只有一种体♥位♥
Is there another style or do we only have one?
我只知道这一种 这辈子都只用这一种
I only know one style of fucking, and I’ve been doing it my whole life.
那什么是人类体♥位♥?
Then what’s human style?
人类体♥位♥是男人假装是狗
In human style, the boy pretends to be the dog
女人假装是沙发
and the girl pretends to be the couch.
-很复杂的 -哇 确实很复杂
– It’s very complicated. – Wow, that is complicated.
每个物种都不同
Every species is different.
? Two, four, six, eight Who do we appreciate… ?
我有个笑话 咚咚咚
All right, I’ve got a joke. Knock, knock.
不对 你们应该问“是谁?”
No. You gotta ask, “Who’s there?”
-好吧 明白了 -咚咚咚
– Okay. Got it, got it. – Knock, knock.
喂 你们这样我根本讲不到包袱
Guys, stop. You won’t even let me get to the joke part.
包袱可以等等 玛吉 有人敲门呢
Later, Maggie. Somebody’s at the door.
陌生人敲门一点也不好笑
Nothing funny about a stranger at the door.
一群蠢货
Ugh. You guys are fucking morons.
? I know I’ll be A-O, A-O-K… ?
-有发现吗? -没有 饿死了
– You guys got anything yet? – No. Man, and I’m starving.
那边有能吃的吗? 烤鸡披萨之类的?
Anything edible over there? Like a buffalo chicken pizza?
没有 只有松鼠粪便
No, just squirrel poops.
我不能再吃那东西了 吃了就跑肚
No, I can’t eat no more of that shit. That goes right through me.
我这里有发现
Hey, I think I got something.
什么?
What do you got?
-什么东西? -看起来像食物
-What are those? -Kind of looks like food.
不知道
I don’t know.
-我尝尝 -味道不错
– Let me get at it. – Mmm. It’s not too bad.
-我也尝尝看 -我们该吃多少?
– I’m down to clown. – How many of these should we eat?
-全吃光? -有道理
– All of them? – Yeah, that makes sense.
好好吃
These are so good. Mmm.
这个有点辣哎
Ooh, this one’s spicy.
对 有点刺♥激♥
Mmm. Kinda nutty, right?
好了
All right.
饱餐一顿 可以顶一阵了
That should hold us. Solid dinner. Mmm.
咱们走吧
All right, let’s get moving.
等一下
Oh, shit. Gimme a sec.
哇
Whoa. Whoa.
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
亨特 你的罩子
Hunter, your cone.
我知道 我应该摘下来
Oh, yeah, yeah, I know. I should probably take it off.
不是 它变大了
No, no. It’s growing.
老天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-小虫 -不
– Bug. – No.
小虫!
Bug!
不可能
Can’t be.
多洛丽丝!
Dolores!
-你好 小虫 -你来这里干什么?
-Hello, Bug. -What you doing out here?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
玛吉 你的样子变了
Wait, Maggie. You look different.
真的?
Really?
天 你也变了
Oh, shit, you look different too.
-变成什么样? -你有点…
-How so? -Um, you’re kinda…
是长了人手吗?
Is it my human hands?
-你觉得我能不能弹钢琴? -绝对能
– Do you think I could play piano now? – Definitely.
道格?
Doug?
嘿 雷吉!
Hey, Reggie!
道格!你怎么样?
Doug! How’s it going?
不太好
Not great. Yeah.
最后一次剃毛了
Just giving it one last shave,
有消息说你要把它咬掉
’cause word on the street is you’re planning to bite it off.
这本来应该是个惊喜
Oh. That was supposed to be a surprise.
谁告诉你的?