当然了 只有我当个好孩子
But of course, I only got to play with those squeak toys
才能玩发声玩具
if I was a good girl,
我要对着她的白♥痴♥自♥拍♥照微笑
and I smiled the right way for her stupid freaking selfies.
要做各种蠢事扮可爱
The amount of work that goes into looking cute.
真的 我得转完美的圈圈 像这样
Honestly, I had to go to spin around in a perfect circle like this,
要摆出很好操的姿势 两爪交叠
move into a “I’m so fuckable” pose with my paws crossed.
还要抬手起立
And I’d have to stand up straight, paws up.
把所有的奶头都展示出来
I have to show all my tits.
是啊 确实很好操
Yeah. Right, that– yeah, that’s pretty fuckable.
不是 我是说 太奇葩了
I mean, uh, that-that– that’s– that’s weird.
对 奇葩
Wait, uh, there they are.
玛吉 你身上美好的地方太多了…
You know, Maggie, there’s, um…
不只是你的外表
There’s so much more to like about you than just your looks.
是吗?
You think so?
当然了 你绝对是我见过的狗里 嗅觉最灵敏的
Sure. I mean, you are hands down the best sniffer I’ve ever met.
你很聪明 跳得高
But you’re also smart, and you can jump high,
你理解九个人类词汇
and you know like nine human words.
太了不起了
That’s insane.
我其实会31个 不过谢谢你
I actually know 31. But thank you.
说实话 我得再列出20个优点
Honestly, I’d have to list about 20 more things
然后才能轮到你的美貌
before I even got to anything to do with how beautiful you are.
抱歉 有点过了
Um… I’m sorry, that was too much.
不会 我很喜欢
No, that– that means a lot to me.
你很擅长倾听呢
You know, you’re a really good listener.
那是因为这个罩子会把声音放大 送进我的耳朵
Oh, that’s because all the sound funnels through the cone right to my ears.
我不是说——算了
No, I didn’t– Never mind.
怎么了?
Wait, wait, what?
你有没有想过–
Have you ever thought about–
把这个罩子摘下来?
about taking the cone off for a little while?
尝试一下?
Just to– Just to see?
-没有 -摘下来你肯定很帅
-No. -I bet you’d look really handsome.
真的?
Really?
真的
Yeah.
-这就对了 小雷宝贝 -太爽了!
– That’s how you do it, Reg, baby. – That was awesome!
等等 这气氛是怎么回事?
Oh, wait a minute, okay. What’s this vibe?
没有啊
– No. – What? Oh, nothing. Nothing.
-什么气氛? -哪有
-What vibe? There is no vibe. -What vibe?
你都硬了 绝对有气氛
Your boner implies that there’s a vibe.
那是因为我们的友谊…
Oh, you know, that’s because our friendship…
…让我悸动了
…got me erect.
对 那是友谊的硬
Yeah, it was a friend boner.
那你为什么不会因为我们硬?
Then why don’t you get boners for us?
难道我们不是你们的朋友吗?
I mean, uh… …are we not your friends?
当然是了 你们也常常让我硬
What? No, no. You guys get me hard all the time.
亨特 这是我听到过的最暖心的话
Hunter, that’s about the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard.
说到硬 来点香肠吧?
Speaking of boners, how about some sausages?
从人类那里搞来的
We took ’em from a human.
从人类那里偷来的?被发现怎么办?
You stole these from a human? What if someone saw?
有点胆子吧
Relax. Grow back some testicles.
没人看到
Ain’t nobody saw.
上帝看到了!
God saw!
上帝无所不知!
God sees everything!
快跑!
Run!
-我们被袭击了! -保命要紧!
-We’re under attack! – Save yourselves!
找掩护!
We gotta find cover!
这里要炸了!
The whole fucking place is gonna blow!
-快跑! -上帝啊!
-Move! Move! – Oh, God!
我们死定了!
We’re all gonna die!
妈妈!
Mama!
哇
Wow.
匍匐前进!
Stay low!
-我们被包围了! -快跑!
– They’ve got us surrounded! – Go, go, go!
-他们追上来了! -这边 快!
– They’re coming after us! – This way, hurry!
带着罩子好吵啊!
It’s so loud inside the cone!
-该死! -不!
– Oh, shit! – No!
-不不不 -必须得过去!
– Oh, no, no! – We gotta get over.
过来 挖
Over here. We gotta dig!
-挖! -快挖!
– We gotta dig! – Dig! Dig faster!
亨特!玛吉!快帮我们挖!
Hunter! Maggie! Help us dig!
-什么?怎么回事? -玛吉 快挖!
– What? What’s going on? – Come on, Maggie! Dig!
你说过你爱挖的!
You said you love digging!
我撒谎了!我恨挖土!
I lied! I hate digging!
好了!走!
There we go. Okay, let’s go!
-我讨厌被土弄脏指甲 -快走!
– I hate how the dirt feels under my nails! – Come on, let’s go!
等等!我卡住了!我的领巾被钩住了!
Wait, wait! Guys! I’m stuck! My bandana’s stuck!
啊!
Ah!
-不! -雷吉!
-Oh, no! -Reggie!
-不 雷吉! -雷吉!快点!
– Reggie, no! – Reggie! Come on, buddy!
玛吉 亨特 来帮我
Maggie, Hunter, help me out.
不 你们走吧
No, no, no. Get out of here.
来不及了
I-It’s too late for me.
听我说!来得及的
Listen to me! It’s not too late.
不 你们去逃命吧
No. Save yourself.
告诉道格 我想咬掉他的老二
And tell Doug I wanted to bite his dick off.
如果可以的话 你们帮我咬下来吧
Bite it for me, if you can.
看着我 你必须活下去
Look at me. You’re gonna live.
你必须亲自把那个老二咬下来
And you’re gonna bite that dick yourself.
亨特 拽铁网!
Hunter, the fence!
看看这个
Here, check this out.
快点!
Come on!
该死 他们有炸♥弹♥!
Holy shit, they have a bomb!
-快点 雷吉! -加油啊 小雷!
-Come on, Reggie! -Come on! Come on, Reg!
-我就要出来了! -加油 雷吉!
– Almost free! I’m almost free! – Come on, Reggie!
好了 快跑!
– Ah! – Come on, let’s go!
-快跑! -走了 快跑!
– Move, move! – Come on, guys, let’s go!
呃…
Oh, well. Uh…
你们要接吻吗?
You guys wanna kiss a little?
老天啊
Oh, my God! Holy shit!
太疯狂了
Guys, that was crazy!
我现在需要情感支持犬
I feel like now I need an emotional support dog.
小虫 你看起来像拉了一身
Bug… …you looked like you were gonna shit yourself.
我真的吓拉了
I did! I literally did that.
-老天! -他真拉了 我踩到了
– Oh, God! – He did. I stepped in it.
-小雷 你没事吧? -没事 只是…
-Reg, you okay? -It’s nothing. It’s just–
你们冒着生命危险来救我
You guys risked your life for me.
小虫 你救了我的命 不敢相信居然有人会这么对我
Bug, you saved me. I never thought anyone would do that.
当然要救你了
Of course we would.
你可是我们狗群的一员 雷吉
Come on! You’re part of the pack, Reggie.
-我们要互相帮助 -没错
– We stick together. – That’s right.
我从来没加入过狗群
I’ve never been part of a pack before.
-你现在加入了 -我根本不知道真的有狗群
-Well, you are now. -I didn’t even know that was a thing.
-我们要让狗群成真 -对
– We’ll make it a thing. – Yeah.
我有个奇怪的想法
So, I kind of have a weird idea.
也许我们可以…
Could– Could we maybe…
– …互相尿尿? -你说什么?
– …pee on each other? – Say what now?
你说过只要尿上的东西就是自己的了
Well, you said that when you pee on something, that it’s yours.
我们现在都是朋友了 所以我们可以–
I just thought that since we’re all, like, friends now, we could–
互相尿尿 互相拥有?
Pee on each other, so we belong to each other?
对
Yeah.
太蠢了
It was a stupid idea.
我要是浑身是尿的回家 珍娜肯定会气死
Jenna would be so mad if I came home covered in urine.
就这么办吧
Let’s fucking do it.
真要做啊?好吧 那我们排成一圈…
Oh. We’re doing it. Okay. Why don’t we do, like, a circle…
-大家一起抬左腿 -往左尿
-Yeah. Let’s lift our left leg. -Get to the starboard side.
-好 抬左腿 -好的 左腿
– Yeah, we’ll lift our left leg. – There we go. Left leg is good.
-好哎 我可以尿小虫 -好 往左尿
– Good, I get to pee on Bug. – Left leg is good.
这不仅温暖了我的身体
– Whoa. – This isn’t just warming my body,
也温暖了我的内心
it’s warming my heart.
这样我们就是一家人了
I guess this makes us family now.
对 永远的挚友
– Yeah, we’re BFFs. – Yeah.