比如你可以把我的阴♥茎♥当成他的 然后严厉斥责一番
like you could pretend my dick is his dick and you could give it a stern talking to.
不 他的老二 没得替换
No, his dick. No exceptions.
他最爱的活动 就是玩自己的鸡鸡
Playing with that thing was his favorite activity
直到他开始把东西装进箱子
until he started putting things in boxes.
-箱子? -糟糕 他就要搬家了
– Boxes? – Oh, shit, that means he’s moving soon.
搬家?
– Moving? – Oh, man.
-万一来不及了怎么办? -冷静
-What if we’re too late? -Calm down.
我们的时间不多了
We definitely don’t have much time.
你在来的路上有注意到什么吗? 气味 地标之类的
Any places, smells, landmarks you remember on the road to get here?
我只记得路过了一个巨大的仓鼠轮
Uh… I just– I remember passing an enormous hamster wheel.
好 仓鼠轮
Okay, hamster wheel.
一个巨大的锥体 就像亨特的那个
A giant cone that looked like Hunter’s.
巨大的锥体 像亨特的
Giant cone, looked like Hunter’s.
还有天上的恶魔
And– And the devil in the sky.
天上的恶魔 好!
And the devil in the sky. Boom!
这就是通往那家伙的 “奶油发射器”的路线图
That’s basically a road map right to this guy’s custard launcher.
但是这不可能啊
Bug, there’s no way. It’s impossible.
不是的
No, no, no, not quite.
雷吉自己当然不可能及时回去
Reggie’s got no shot at making it back in time on his own.
但如果我们一起行动 我有街头智慧 你有力量
But if we all go, I got the street smarts, you’ve got the muscle,
玛吉的嗅觉惊人 她只要闻闻屁♥股♥
and Maggie’s got a sense of smell so good she can sniff one asshole
就知道屁♥股♥主人三天前吃了什么
and tell you what the guy ate three breakfasts ago.
-好多玉米片 -没错!
– Bunch of nickels. – Exactly.
-她真厉害 -各位 我们能做到
-She’s incredible. -Guys, we can do this.
-我绝对不会… -我加入
-No, there is no way… -I’m in.
…错过这种事!行动吧
…I am missing this. Let’s do it!
真的?
Really?
-你们愿意为了我做这种事? -当然了
-You guys would do this for me? -Hell yeah.
-我们挺你 小雷 -对!
– We got your back, Reg. – Yeah!
好了 各位 去告诉那些人类 敢把我们扔掉
All right, guys. Let’s show these humans they can’t toss us aside
就要面对严重的后果
without facing some bad fucking consequences.
先生们 女士
Fellas, lady,
去咬吊吧!
let’s go get some dick!
嚎嚎!
Howling!
嚎!
Howl!
嚎嚎!
Howling!
我不太会嚎
I’m just not a great howler.
? Yeah, word is bond ?
? Das EFX in this You know what I’m sayin’? ?
? Straight from the sewer Word is bond, yeah ?
? Check yo’ self before you wreck yo’ self ?
? ‘Cause I’m bad for your health I come real stealth ?
? Dropping bombs on your moms Fuck car alarms ?
? Doing foul crime I’m that brotha wit’ yo’ Alpine ?
? Sold it for a six-o Always let tricks know ?
? And friends know we got the indo ?
? No, I’m not a sucker Sitting in a House of Pain ?
? And no, I’m not the butler I’ll cut ya ?
? This ain’t no fucking motion picture ?
? A guy or bitch-a I’ll get wit’ cha and hit ya ?
? Taking that yak to the neck So you better run a check ?
? So come on and chickity-check yo’ self ?
? Before you wreck yo’ self Chickity-check yo’ self ?
? Before you wreck yo’ self, boy ?
? Check yo’ self before you wreck yo’ self ?
? ‘Cause shotgun bullets Are bad for your health… ?
嚎嚎!
Howling!
嚎嚎!
Howling!
? Check it ?
为什么没人说过小狗之旅这么累?
Why did nobody tell us that dog journeys are so fucking exhausting?
太硬核了
-Yeah. -Oh, this is brutal.
我加入的时候还不清醒呢
I was still drunk when I agreed to do this.
对 好饿
Yeah, I’m hangry.
饿死了
Yeah, I’m starving.
我刚在那里吐了一点 如果你们想吃
I just threw up over there, so there might be something in there
里面应该还有点——好吧
if you wanna give it a– Okay.
应该还有昨晚的披萨
I bet that’s some of the pizza from last night.
对 很多好东西
Oh, yeah, lots of good shit in there.
吃到玉米片了
Oh, there’s those nickels.
各位 我们得继续前进 那个地标很显眼的
Guys, we gotta keep moving. You can’t miss this thing.
是一个巨大的仓鼠轮 但是里面没有仓鼠
It’s like a giant hamster wheel, but without the hamster.
而且闻起来像热狗
And it smells like hot dogs.
闻起来像热狗?
Smells like hot dogs?
这是她的超能力
This is her superpower.
她太厉害了 看看她的鼻子
She’s unbelievable. Look at that nose.
-有线索吗? -稍等
– You got something? – Wait a minute.
你们闻到了吗?
Wait, d-do you smell that?
我只能闻到塑料
– I just smell plastic. – Oh, yeah.
闻到了
Oh. Yeah, I’ve got it.
她走了 我们要不要跟上?
She’s walking away. Should we follow her?
我要跟她走
I’m gonna follow her.
不对
No, no, no, no, no.
香肠只是看起来像屎 但吃起来并不像
A sausage is the one that looks like shit, but it don’t taste like shit.
好吧 那热狗是什么?
Okay, but then what is a hot dog?
收声了
Guys. Shh. Drop it.
-这是什么东西? -这就是那个仓鼠轮!
-Look. What the fuck is this? -That’s it, the giant hamster wheel!
-方向正确! -好了
– We’re on the right track! – All right, guys.
时间紧迫
We’re on a time crunch,
但如果不找到食物 亨特就要饿死了
but Hunter’s gonna die if we don’t get some food in him, okay?
-玛吉 你跟亨特一队 -明白
-Maggie, you hang with Hunter. -Gotcha.
-好计划 -小雷 你知道现在是什么时间吗?
– Good plan. – Reg, you know what time it is?
-进餐时间 -对 进餐时间
-It’s grub time. -It’s gr– Yeah, grub time.
去找食物吧
-Let’s get some grub. -Let’s get some grub.
-这地方太奇怪了 -奇怪
– This fucking place is weird. – So weird.
我一直不能理解人类
I never really can understand humans, man.
特别是那种亮灯的东西 太他妈的奇怪了
Especially, like, the lighter shade ones. They some strange motherfuckers.
我也是这么想的
I was thinking the same thing.

Hey.
你的狗害我没击中
Um… Your dog messed up my shot.
他是在告诉我 让我请你再玩一轮
I think he’s telling me I should pay for you to take another one.
真的吗?
Oh, is that right?
真的 他就是这么说的
Yeah, that’s what he was saying. I promise.
我可编不出来 这家伙好点子可多了
I wouldn’t– I wouldn’t make it up, but he’s got good ideas.
我能看出来吉姆斯对着个人类女孩 有特别的感觉
I could tell James felt different about this human girl.
也许是因为她闻起来像饼干
Maybe it was because she smelled like biscuits.
又或者是她身上有奇特的地方
Or maybe it was because something about her was special.
打扰一下 你知道附近 有哪里能弄到食物吗?
Excuse me, do you know where we can get some food around here?
吉姆斯觉得自己在帮助那个女孩
As I was saying, James thought he was helping this girl.
但其实是女孩在帮他
But the truth is, she was helping him.
妈的 又是这样
Oh, fuck this bullshit.
他在干什么?
Wait, what is he doing?
他是那种旁白狗 我见过
I’ve seen this shit before. He’s one of those narrator dogs.
喂!白♥痴♥ 没人会听你那些 愚蠢的人类故事!
Hey! No one’s listening to your lame human story, you fucking dumbass!
遗憾的是 那只小狗说得对
Sadly, the little dog was right.
没人倾听我的故事
No one was listening to my story.
太可惜了 因为只有我知道
Which is too bad, because I’m the only one who knows
吉姆斯是冷血的连环杀手
James is a cold-blooded serial killer.
他家后院埋着三具尸体
He’s got three bodies buried in the backyard already.
但是应该没人感兴趣吧
But I guess no one’s interested.
真不理解那只狗
I can’t believe that dog.
他太痴迷于他的主人了 根本不理我们
He was so obsessed with his owner, he didn’t even acknowledge us.
告诉你吧 小子 一旦他们把你拴上绳子
I’m gonna tell ya, kid, the moment they leash you up,
割掉蛋蛋 你就彻底沦陷了
snip your balls, is the moment they got you by them.
-等等 割掉蛋蛋? -可不嘛
-Hold on. They snip your balls? -Oh, yeah.
我觉得他们也收集蛋蛋 放在巧克力里面
And I think they’re collecting those too, to put in the chocolate.
-来买♥♥热狗啊! -快看!
– Get your hot dogs here! – Oh, shit! Look!
特大号♥热狗!
I got jumbo dogs!
听好计划:你去抢香肠
Okay, here’s the plan. You grab the sausages,
我去操他的腿 帮你争取时间
and I’ll go over there and fuck the guy’s leg as a distraction.
上!
And break!
我觉得不用操他的腿吧
I don’t think fucking the guy’s leg is necessary,
不过你已经开始了 好吧
but I see you’ve already started. All right.
给我给我给我
Ooh, gimme, gimme, gimme.
-兔兔! -你赢了!
– Bunny! – You won!
我居然赢了!
I can’t believe I won!
看看那个毛绒小兔子
Oh, look at that toy bunny.
我们出门还不到一天 但我已经开始怀念玩具了
You know, it hasn’t even been a day yet, but I really miss toys.
珍娜有很多好玩具
Jenna had some good ones.
我会把它们都撕烂 找到中间的发生器
I’d rip that shit apart until I found that squeaky toy in the middle.
我也怀念发声玩具
Ugh. I miss squeaky toys too.