I got a couple of shits in the chamber.
-不用了 -不了 谢谢 孩子
-Not gonna happen. -No, thanks, kid.
怎么回事?你们不想离开这里吗?
What’s wrong with you guys? Don’t you want to get out of this place?
当然想了 但是我们有经验了
Of course. But we’ve been burned so many times,
我们知道 如果没有人类领养
we’re smart enough to know that we’ll never get beyond these walls
就没法离开这里
without a human coming to adopt us.
听着 我理解
Look, I get it.
我也有黑暗的记忆
I’ve had dark moments.
感觉自己被困住了
Moments where I felt stuck.
感觉有看不见的藩篱
Moments where, even if you couldn’t see it,
把我困在那里
it felt like there was a wall or a fence holding you back.
对 隐形的魔法围栏 我发誓 真的存在
Yeah, invisible magic fences. I swear to God, that’s real.
但我要告诉你们 让它们见鬼去吧
But I’m here to tell you that’s garbage talk.
因为我很幸运 遇到了一群好朋友
‘Cause I was lucky enough to meet some amazing friends,
教会我围墙之外
who taught me that just beyond those walls
有许多值得为之生存的美好
is a bunch of incredible stuff worth living for.
有可以撒尿的路灯
There’s lampposts to pee on.
可以吃的剩饭 可以操的沙发
There’s scraps to eat and couches to make love to.
还有死兔子…
And dead bunnies…
…这个我就完全不了解了
…that I-I know nothing about.
-我也不知道 -完全不清楚你在说什么
-I know nothing about that either. -No clue what you’re talking about.
-可以捡的网球 -可以要掉的鸡鸡!
-Tennis balls to fetch and– -A dick to bite off!
什么?对 这个也是
What? Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. That too.
但最重要的是 外面有我们应得的美好生活
But most importantly, there’s a life out there worth living.
-上吧 小雷! -雷吉!
– Go, Reg! – Whoo! Reggie!
所以我想问 你们是想留在这里等死
So I’m asking you, do you want to stay here and die,
还是想出去 精彩地活着?
or do you want to shit your brains out and live?
-活着! -我们想活!
-Live! Live! -We wanna live!
活!
-Live! -Live!
那就跟我一起拉!拉出自♥由♥!
Then poop with me! Poop with me to freedom!
? Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit ?
? Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit ?
-? Oh, shit, oh, shit ? -? Are you ready for this? ?
-? Oh, shit, oh, shit ? -? Oh… ?
挖掘内心深处 结肠深处
Dig deep inside of you! Deep inside your colon.
释放压抑已久的欲望
Release your pent-up feelings.
倾泻而出吧!
Let it flow!
? When I come to the club ?
-? Step aside ? -? Oh, shit ?
? Part the seas Don’t be havin’ me in the line ?
? Oh, shit… ?
干得好 各位 继续拉!
Great work, everybody! Keep on pooping!
-? And me love you long time ? -? Oh, shit ?
? How come every time you come around ?
? My London, London Bridge Wanna go down? ?
? Like London, London, London Be goin’ down like… ?
这就是我的双眼
Those are my eyes.
一模一样
Exactly.
爸爸肯定会喜欢的
I think Dad’s really gonna love this.
有效了 各就各位
I think it’s working. Places, everyone.
老天啊 嘴里都是这股味儿
Oh, God. I can taste it.

Oh, fuck.
真可爱
Very cute.
真搞笑
Very funny.
我知道是怎么回事
I see what’s going on here.
你们觉得我…
You guys think that I…
是个大混♥蛋♥ 是吧?
am a big, fat fucking asshole. Right?
你们这么了解我
You know everything about me.
知道我的所有秘密
You know all the things that have happened in my life
知道我跟我爸和前妻的那些事
with my dad and my ex-wife.
真厉害!
Bravo. Bravo!
返场!
Oh, encore!
开玩笑的!
Just kidding!
结束了!
It’s done!
都结束了!
We are done!
你要——天啊
Wait, what are you– Oh, my God.
冲!
Charge!
成功了!
Ah, we did it!
真不敢相信我们拉了那么多!
I can’t believe we shit that much!
亨特的鸡鸡!亨特的鸡鸡!
Hunter’s dick! Hunter’s dick!
搞什么!
The hell with ya!
谢谢各位的耐心等待
Thanks for your patience, folks. Really.
抱歉 黛安…
Ooh. I’m sorry, Diane. Uh…
“那就跟我一起拉出自♥由♥”
“Then poop with me to freedom!”
太老套了 不过我喜欢
So cheesy, but I loved it.
真是好计划 好演讲 小雷
What a plan. What a speech, Reg.
其实吧 雷吉纳德 我更喜欢你的第一个演讲
Actually, Reginald, I preferred the first speech.
就是你说服我们入伙的那次
You know, the one where you convinced all of us to do this,
那时候你还专注于咬掉道格的老二呢
back when you were focused on biting Doug’s dick off.
-小虫 -好吧 小虫 听着
– Bug. – Okay, okay, Bug. Look.
快看!天上的恶魔!
Oh! Look! The devil in the sky!
-我们找到了! -看看那个混♥蛋♥!
-We made it! -Look at that fucking guy!
去地狱里燃烧吧 猫日的混球 (无论雨雪 使命必达!)
Burn in hell, you motherfucking son of a bitch.
-我恨死他了 -一脸傻笑 一身傻衣服
-I hate everything about him. -The dumb-ass smile, those shitty pants.
我要让你看着我 把你的蛋蛋抓下来!
I want to rip your nuts off and make you watch!
白♥痴♥帽子 白♥痴♥卡车
Stupid hat and your stupid truck,
车上还有门
with the door on the other side of the thing.
-我恨他那张脸 -爆他菊花
– I hate his face, personality. – I wanna rip him a new asshole.
我恨他的包 他的衬衣…
I hate his bag, his shirt…
他身上有无数房♥子的味道
He smells like a thousand different houses,
绝对不能相信这种人!
and I can’t trust that!
干得好 各位 这是最后一个地标了
Anyways, good job, guys. The final landmark.
-没错 -而且时间刚好
-Yeah. That’s right. -And right on schedule.
差点没赶上 你知道从这里怎么走吗?
Yeah, barely. You remember which way to go from here?
知道 沿着这条路走就行
Uh, yeah, we just– we just stay on this road for now.
-很好 出发 -好
-Good, let’s move. -All right.
-太好了 -等等
– Great. – W-Wait, wait, wait.
等一下 还不能走
One second. Can’t leave yet.
怎么了 小雷?
-Huh? -What’s up, Reg?
去哪了?哦 在这儿
Where is it? Oh, there.
好了 走吧
All right. Let’s go, guys.
不行 等等
No, no, no. Hold on a second.
你为什么不能扔下那个球 雷吉?
Why couldn’t you leave without the ball, Reggie?
不知道 我喜欢网球
I don’t know, I just like tennis balls.
我见过喜欢球的狗 你不是那种狗
I know ball guys. You’re not a ball guy.
你根本不了解我
Well, you don’t know everything about me.
我现在了解的更多了
Well, I’m learning a little more right now.
把球扔掉 小雷
Drop the ball, Reg.
什么?不要
What? No.
把那个该死的球扔掉
Drop the fucking ball.
-扔掉 -我不要
-Leave it! -I’m not gonna leave the ball!
-把球扔掉 -不要
-Drop the ball! -No.
雷吉 你给我把球扔掉
Reggie, you drop that goddamn ball!
-不要 -你根本不喜欢球
-No. -You don’t even like balls!
道格喜欢球!
Doug likes balls!
道格?
Doug?
小雷
Oh, Reg.
我不知道为什么 但是他喜欢球
I don’t know why, but he does.
我们玩“捡操”游戏的时候
And when we play the game, “Fetch and Fuck,”
最后都是我带着球回家
it always ends when I come home and bring him back a ball.
我知道他在期待这个 我不想让他失望
So I know he’s expecting it, and I’m not gonna let him down.

Goddamn it.
你跟我说过 你不知道要怎么咬掉道格的鸡鸡
So when you told me you didn’t know how you were gonna bite Doug in the dick,
所以你不知道的真正原因是…
the real reason you don’t know is because…
你跟不不想咬道格的鸡鸡
You’re not gonna bite Doug in the dick.
最开始我确实是这么计划的
Look, when we first set out, I was totally into the plan.
但是离道格家越近 我越能感觉到
But the closer we got to Doug, the more I realized
我想他
that I miss him.
-我觉得他也想我 -雷吉 别这样
-And I think he misses me, too. -Reggie, don’t do this.
他根本配不上你
You deserve so much better than him.
不是这样的 亨特
I don’t, Hunter. I really don’t.
你们知道道格为什么抛弃我吗?
You know why Doug abandoned me?
因为我才是有问题的那个
Because I was the problem in our relationship.
我咬他的鞋
I ate his shoes.
我每天一早就把他叫醒 因为我要尿尿
I woke him up so early every day because I needed to pee.
我在地毯上拉屎
And I pooped on the rug.
我们都在地毯上拉过屎 雷吉