又晚点了
Late again, hmm?
你看那里生意真不错 自从发生凶杀案
Nice business he’s doing since the murder.
那些人想看犯罪现场
People wanna see the scene of the crime.
来吧 来吧 我们到了
Come on, come on. Come closer. Here we are.
我想这可不是一个赚钱的好办法啊
It’s not a very nice way to make money.
看船人要去吃饭
Well, heck. Boat-keepers gotta eat too.
呆会儿生意就没这么红火了
Business fell off something terrible for a while.
成双成对的人是不会光顾此地的
The smoochers wouldn’t go near the place.
我恐怕不明白你说的什么意思
I’m afraid I don’t know what a smoocher is.
好 我是没文化的人
Okay. So I ain’t educated.
到游乐场 要快
Amusement park. Quick.
他往游乐场方向去了
He’s gone to the amusement park.
561-F 报告盖伊·翰内西到达了车站
Car 61 F, reporting Guy Haines’ arrival at railroad station.
他现在出租车里 目标是游乐园
Suspect bound for amusement park in taxi.
他在那儿
There he is now.
你到那跟乔尼碰头 一起跟着他
Pick up Johnny and follow him.
我们从另一个方向过去
We’ll go around the other way.
睁大你眼睛仔细看 看到他就告诉我们
Keep your eyes open. If you see him, let us know.
还有船吗
Any more boats?
还要等几分钟
It’ll be a few minutes’ wait.
布鲁诺
Hey, Bruno!
-海因斯 抓住它 -布鲁诺
– Haines, hold it! – Bruno!
海因斯 抓住它
Haines, hold it!
把打火机给我
Bruno! Give me that lighter!
-大家冷静些 请往后退 -过去
– Now, stay back, please! – Coming through.
-他在那儿 先生 -是他 杀她的那个
– He’s on there, sir. – He’s the one who killed her.
我们知道
We know that.
-谁能把他停下来 -我可以停掉它
– Get someone to stop this thing. – I can handle it.
小心 停下
Hey, be careful! Stop!
-不是让你自己去吗 -不 我想他会干好的
– Well, do you want to do it? – No, I guess he can make it all right.
我的小宝贝
My little boy!
我的小宝贝
My little boy!
-你还好吗 海因斯 -我想还行
– Are you all right, Haines? – I think so.
特雷队长 他说这不是我们要找的那个人 是另一个
He says this isn’t the man we want. It’s the other one.
-和他打架的那一个 -你什么意思
– The one he was fighting with. – What do you mean?
不是海因斯
Not Haines?
-你把他指出来 -不 我没有 先生
– But you pointed him out. – No, I didn’t, sir.
我从来没见过这个男的 我说的是另一个人
I’ve never seen this man before. I meant the other one.
-这是怎么回事 海因斯 -他拿了我的打火机
– What’s this all about, Haines? – He has my lighter.
他要打算把它放回去 好证明我在犯罪现场
He wanted to plant it on the island to pin the whole thing on me.
让我和他说 说出真♥相♥ 他在哪里
Let me talk to him. Let me show you. Where is he?
在这 放轻松
Over here. Take it easy, pal.
我们搬不动 太重了
We can’t move it. It’s too heavy.
-他状况不好 -你能把他弄出来吗
– He’s in a bad way. – Can’t you get it off him?
起重机来他们才能做事
They’ve done everything they can till the crane comes.
你好 盖伊
Hello, Guy.
这是谁
Who’s this?
这是特雷先生 警♥察♥长官
This is Mr. Turley, the chief of police.
哦
Oh…
所以最后你还是来抓我了 盖伊
They got you at last, huh, Guy?
布鲁诺 你能多说点吗
Bruno, can you talk a little?
你能告诉长官是你拿走了打火机吗
Can you tell the chief you have my lighter?
我没有拿
I haven’t got it.
它在那个岛上 你是放在那儿的
It’s on the island where you left it.
布鲁诺 在这种时候 请不要再说谎了
Bruno, don’t keep it up, not at a time like this.
-你知道 -对不起
– You know that… – I’m sorry, Guy.
我想帮你 但我不知道我到底能做什么
I want to help you, but I don’t know what I can do.
特雷警长 我能看一看他的口袋吗
Captain Turley, can’t I go through his pockets?
不 海因斯 当然不行 他说他没有拿
Of course not. Besides, he says he hasn’t got it.
我想他已经走了
I think he’s going.
他死了
He’s finished.
它是什么
Is this it?
所以 你是对的
Well, you were right.
从现在开始由我来保存它
Better keep this for the time being.
明天早上一切都会清楚的
We’ll clear this up in the morning.
在这过夜怎么样 海因斯
How about staying overnight?
我想你有很多话要对我说 9:00好吗
I imagine there’s a lot you want to tell me. Nine o’clock all right?
好的 特雷长官 谢谢
Okay, Captain Turley. Thanks.
-告诉我哪里有电♥话♥ -在出口附近有一部
– Tell me where there’s a telephone. – Up near the entrance.
他到底是谁啊
Who was he, bud?
布鲁诺
Bruno.
布鲁诺·安东尼 一个非常聪明的人
Bruno Anthony. Very clever fellow.
喂
Hello?
是的 接线员 是的
Yes, operator, yes.
盖伊
Guy?
是的 亲爱的 是的 当然 我会去那儿的
Yes, darling, yes. Well, of course I’ll be there.
拜拜
Goodbye.
盖伊明天就要回来了 他要我去接他
Guy will be back tomorrow. He wants me to bring him some…
打扰了 你是盖伊·海因斯吗
I beg your pardon. But aren’t you Guy Haines?