Well, this is it. Lake Erie.
哇,看看这雪
Man, look at all this snow.
噢 太美了
Man, it’s… it’s beautiful.
它不总是会结冰
It’s not always frozen.
因此
So…
知道吗?你们真的很好 这样一路来看我
It was really nice of you guys to come all the way here to see me.
嘿 我们也很高兴你在这里 – 艾迪!
– Hey, it was nice of you to be here. – Eddie!
其实没什么,我们既然出门了 就顺路过来看望你
Oh. We just… You know, we thought we’d come out and see how you were doing.

Oh.
那有辆拖车
It’s kind of a drag here, really.
好吧,再见了
Well, good-bye… again.
再见,艾娃
Good-bye, Eva.
如果你们两个如果在赛马场赢了很多钱
So, if you guys win a lot of money at the racetracks,
别忘了回来”绑走“我
you should come and try to kidnap me.
我们会把你带去一个温暖的地方. 这个地方太糟了
Yeah. We’ll take you someplace warm. This place is awful.
再见 – 再见,艾娃
See ya. – Bye, Eva.
再次见到你真高兴
It was nice seeing you again.
我们还剩多少钱?还有许多呢
– How much money we got left? – We got a lot.
数数.
Count it.
嘿 威利,为什么你总是叫我做这做那
Hey, Willie, why are you always telling me what to do?
我觉得如果我不告诉你要做什么, 你就无所事事
It seems like if I don’t tell you what to do, you don’t do anything at all.
我要知道到底还剩多少钱. 我们还有550块
– I wanna know exactly how much we got. – We got $550 left.
也就是说,我们花了50块
Which means we spent 50.
你去过佛罗里达吗
You ever been to Florida?
佛罗里达可是个漂亮的地方
Florida? Yeah, it’s beautiful down there.
嗯? – 你知道的 洁白的沙滩 比基尼女郎…
– Uh-huh. – You know, white beaches, girls with bikinis.
没错 – 卡纳维拉海角, 迈阿密海滩 – 实在不错
Yeah. – Cape Canaveral, Miami Beach. – That’s right.
那有鹈鹕…
They got pelicans down there,
和火烈鸟… 各种各样的怪鸟

and flamingos… all those weird birds.
你去过吗?- 不,我从来没去过
You been there? – Nah, I never been there.
艾迪 我觉得你很怪 你知道吗?
You’re a jerk, Eddie. You know that?
拜托 又怎么了?
No, come on.
你是说我们去佛罗里达?- 没错啊
What do you say we go down to Florida? – Yeah?
回去吧,带上艾娃,南下去佛罗里达
Yeah. Go back, pick up Eva, drive down to Florida.
我们还有车
We got the car.
没开玩笑? – 没
– Yeah? You’re not kidding? – No.
该死 我们得先回纽约
Well, hell, it beats going back to New York.
好主意
That’s a good idea.
我想去佛罗里达.
I’d like to go to Florida.
你没去过,对吧?- 确实
Yeah, you never been there. Right? – No.
下一个出口在哪?
Where’s the next exit?
我不希望你把她带走
I don’t want you to take her away!
别担心 .我们只是去是度假
Don’t worry. We’re going on a little vacation.
拜托 我们很快就回来
– Come on! – We’ll be back soon.
再见啦
Good-bye.
毫无价值
Good-for-nothing…
你们这些畜生
You son of a bitch.
天哪 我真高兴. 谢谢你们救我出来
God, I’m so glad. Thank you guys for rescuing me.
我不敢相信我们是去佛罗里达.
I can’t believe we’re going to Florida.
你把你的比基尼带来了吗?- 当然啦
You bring your little bikini along? – Sure.
佛罗里达有鳄鱼吧?
There are alligators in Florida, right?
别放这个 – 这是尖叫的杰的歌♥
Not that. – It’s Screamin’ Jay.
真的有够难听
Aw, that’s awful.
差劲的是你 他是于我很重要的人
You’re the same. He’s my main man.
§ ‘Cause you’re mine §
我喜欢这音乐 – 你喜欢这东西?
– Yeah, I like this. – You like this stuff?
谢谢你支持我,艾迪.
Thank you, Eddie. Back me up.
§ Stop the things you do §
太可怕了
It’s horrible.
§ I ain’t lyin’ §
这是驾驶音乐
This is drivin’ music!
很不错
This is nice.
§ Whoo No runnin’ around §
我好久没有听过这音乐了
I haven’t heard it in a long time.
§ I know you’re puttin’ me down §
§ I put a spell on you §§
现在,我们真的像游客了
Now we look like real tourists.
非常典型的游客
Pretty classy.
艾娃,等那家伙出来,你就躲起来 直到他回办公室
Eva, I want you to stay down until the motel guy comes out and goes back in his office.
干吗?
Why?
为什么要付三个人的钱?那简直是罚款
Why pay for three people? It’s fine.
我记得你们说你们有不少钱.
I thought you guys said you were rich.
嘘! 躲起来,躲起来
Shh! Get down. Get down.
嗨 你好啊 – 嗨 你好
– Hey. How you doing? – Hi there. How are ya?
好了
Fine.
等他进去 就绕到另一边 3号♥房♥
Wait till he goes in and then come around the other side. Room number three.
3号♥房♥?- 是的
– Number three? – Yeah.
哥们,我太累了
Man, I’m beat.
我也很累
I’m so tired.
什么?你把花生吃完了?
What, you finished the peanuts?
是的
Yeah.
那你把这罐子带来干嘛?
Then what’d you pack ’em for?
天哪,艾娃
Jesus, Eva!
这个办法就是叫你溜进去. 你知道吗?
The idea was for you to sneak in. You understand?
我不在乎
I don’t care.
看起来都一样
This looks familiar.
这是给你的
This is for you.
啊?- 这是给你的
Huh? – This is for you.
噢 不 我不要睡这里
Oh, no. I’m not sleeping on that.
你们两个中的哪一个睡那里吧 我要睡床
One of you guys can sleep there. I’m taking the bed.
我在车等的都快睡着了
I fell asleep waiting out there in the car.
我觉得有点冷. 至少要有一张舒适的床吧
Now I’m cold. I want a comfortable bed, at least.
这可真棒
Amazin’.
嗨,那水闻起来有点怪异
Hey, that water smells funny.
啊啊这 在这种小床上我可没法睡觉
Uh-uh-uh. I’m not gonna sleep on this cot.
你们觉得这很好笑?
You guys think it’s so funny?
不,这真的不错 你懂的
No, it’s… They’re good, you know.
是啊是啊
Yeah, yeah.
我爱你们
I love you guys…
这床真是个”贱♥货♥“
but this is a bitch.
我们明天一块去海滩,好吗?
Can we all go to the beach tomorrow?
等我们去完赛马赛之后
After we go to the track.
威利,我们应该看一下赛犬
Hey, Willie, we should check out the dog races.
我不喜欢赛犬这个主意
I don’t like the idea of dog races.
安静,我要睡觉了
Be quiet so I can sleep.
睡个好觉,我们才能享受假期,对吧?
Yeah, go to sleep so we can start enjoying our vacation. All right?
好吧
It’s okay.
看起来不错 – 我原谅你们
– Looks very nice. – I’ll forgive you guys.
嘿,威利,试试一下赛犬吧
Hey, Willie, man, let’s check these dog races out.
我有种感觉 我们能赚很多钱
I got a good feeling. I feel like we’re gonna make a lot of money.
真的?- 没错,就是这样一种感觉
– Really? – Yeah. It’s one of those feelings.
是的
Yeah.
可能是个好主意吧 我不知道
Uh, yeah, maybe it’s a good idea. I don’t know.
赛狗?
Dog races.
做个好梦.
Have sweet dreams.
晚安
Good night.
威利
Willie?
唔…
Mmm.
威利?艾迪
Willie. Eddie?
该死
Shit.
他妈的!
Fuck!
很好
That’s nice.
他们应该留了便签吧
They could have left a note.
该死
Shit.
我他妈的不相信…
Can’t fucking believe it.
假期完美开始
Vacation starts great.
他妈的你这一整天跑哪去了 你连个便条都没留
Where the fuck have you been all day? You didn’t even leave me a note.
我一个人在这种陌生之地. 一个人都不认识
I’m here alone in the middle of nowhere. I don’t know anybody.
你不该做这种事
And you can’t do that much…
你走时,应该给我留张便签
leave me a note when you leave.
闭嘴. 艾娃 – 别叫我闭嘴. 这是什么情况?
Shut up, Eva… – Don’t tell me to shut up! What is this?
我想我们正在去迈阿密.这里哪都不是
I thought we were going to Miami. This is nowhere.
你说你感觉不错,对吧?- 我感觉不错 威利
– Man, you said you had a good feeling. Right? – I had a good feeling, Willie.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!