Man, eat your soup.
You just haven’t figured out the system.
她回来了
Here she comes.
我可以帮你吗?是的
– May I help you? – Yeah.
威利 艾迪
Willie! Eddie!
我就说她还记得我.
I told you she’d remember me.
难以相信!
I can’t believe it!
你们到这来做什么?- 呃 我们在旅行 你知道的
What are you guys doing here? – Well, we’re on vacation, like, you know.
真的?是的
– Really? – Yeah.
你从纽约来?我们开着车就来了
– You came from New York? – Yeah. We have a car and everything.
真的?- 我们借来的
Oh, yeah? – We borrowed it.
闯祸了吧?
Are you in trouble?
没有
Mm-mmm. No.
你们怎么找到我的?
How did you guys find me here?
我们去过洛特阿姨家 她告诉我们你在这
We went to Aunt Lotte’s house, and she told us that you were here.
噢 你们见过她啦?是的
– Oh. You already saw her, huh? – Yeah.
所以 你们能在这多待几天吗?
So, can you stay for a few days?
当然可以 我们可以多待几天 为什么不呢?-嗯 我不知道
Yeah, we could. Why not?- Yeah. I don’t know.
见到你们我太高兴了.吃热狗吗?
Oh, I’m so happy to see you. You want a hot dog?
不 – 不了
No, no. – No.
你们吃过饭了,是吗?- 是的
– You already ate, right? – Yeah.
我有点工作要做, 大概需要20分钟的样子
So, I have a little more work to do- like, 20 minutes.
你们可以等我吗?
Can you wait for me? – Mm-hmm.
当然,我们是来接你的
– Yeah. We came to pick you up. – All right. I’ll hurry up. Okay?
那好,我会尽快做完的
All right. I’ll hurry up. Okay?
好吧 不过我想我们就在车里等吧 我不太喜欢这里
Yeah, but I think we should wait in the car, ’cause I don’t like it in here.
我也不喜欢 – 好吧
Neither do I. – Yeah?
好啦,我会尽快的 – 行
– All right, I’ll hurry up. – Okay.
刚好20分钟 – 没错
Just 20 minutes. – Yep.
我就跟你说她还记得我 – 嗯 挺好的
I told you she’d remember me. – Well, good.
那好吧…
So, anyway…
行吧 似乎我该去加油站加点油
anyways, it seems it’s in the cards that I might be getting a raise down at the gas station.
嘿 你之前说过有一天会和我一起去看电影
Hey, you said you’d go with me to the movies the other night.
你要去看《太空奇才》 还是《奥林匹亚的外国片》
You wanna go see Space Wizards or that foreign flick down at the Olympia?
或者《没有阳光的日子》?
Uh, Days Without Sun. You wanna see that?
我不知道 没有功夫片吗
I don’t know. Isn’t there a kung fu movie?
我会去找找的. 我们就去看…
I can go and check. We’ll see…
嗯 去找找 然后打电♥话♥给我,好吗?
Yeah, check and call me up. Okay?
那好 – 嗯 再见
Yeah. – All right. Bye.
再见,艾娃
Bye, Eva.
嗨 – 你好
Hi. – How’s it goin’?
你好
How you doin’?
威利,我们现在在克利夫兰市
You know, while we’re in Cleveland, Willie
为什么不去看骑士
why don’t we go see the Cavaliers?
他们队很糟糕. – 那又怎么样
Oh, they have a terrible team. – Well, so what?
他们就像0和48或 其它类似的东西一样
They’re like 0 and 48 or something like that.
但是,我们现在真是无所事事
Yeah, but we’re not doing anything.
那么 你想做些什么
Well, what do you wanna do?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我要去看电影
I’m going to the movies.
什么?
What?
你想告诉我什么?
What are you telling me? I know what I wanna do.
我知道自己该做什么
I know what I wanna do.
别我对我指手画脚
No, you don’t tell me what to do.
我不是个孩子
I’m not a baby.
我不需要他们来照顾我
I don’t need them to babysit me.
不!我根本不需要他们来照顾我 我长大了 好吗?
No, I don’t need them to babysit me. I’m a big girl. All right?
嗨,嗨 艾娃
Uh, hey. Hey, hey. Hey, Eva.
为什么我们……
Why don’t we just…
洛特阿姨. 听我说 我们可以去
Aunt Lotte? Aunt Lotte, please. Well, we could go to the…
我们特意来看望你. 我们可以一起去看电影,行吗?
We came all this way to see you. We could go to the movies with you, right?
好吧 那会很有趣吧 不是吗?
– All right. Okay. – It could be fun. No?
唉 我真的不明白为何她把我当成一个孩子
All right. I just don’t understand why she’s treating me like a baby.
什么?我们是去看电影吗?
What… Are we going to the movies?
走吧 小伙子吗
Go ahead! Go ahead.
嗨!我们去看电影吗?
Hey! Are we gonna go to the movies?
A blank screen on which to project the images so ably devised by our friends…
啊 谢谢你载我一程 老兄 – 也谢谢你的招待,比利
Well, thanks for the ride, fellas. – Hey, thanks for paying for us too, Billy.
嘿,艾娃,你愿意和我一起走回家吗?
Okay. Hey, uh, Eva, you wanna walk me to my door?
可以
Okay.
我马上就回来
I’ll be right back.
艾娃,和我一起走回家,好吗
“Eva, do you wanna walk me to my door?”
哥们,我们在这里做什么
Man, what are we doing here?
我不知道
I don’t know.
嗨,威利. – 怎么啦
Hey, Willie. – What?
你想在克利夫兰再多待几天吗?
You wanna stick around much longer here in Cleveland?
怎么了?你想走?- 我不知道 好吧 有点
Why? You wanna go? – I don’t know. Yeah. Kind of.
我们明天或后天回去
We could go back tomorrow or the next day or somethin’.
啊 这真的很有趣
You know, it’s funny.
你来到一个新地方, 可一切似乎并无不同
You come to someplace new, and everything looks just the same.
艾迪,别开玩笑
No kiddin’, Eddie.
呼 这地方可真冷
Whew. It’s so cold here.
是啊 我也有点想离开这里
Yeah. I kinda wanna get out of here.
我希望洛特阿姨能讲英语
Wish Aunt Lotte would just speak English.
她很顽固 也很滑稽
She’s so stubborn. It’s funny.
就和这个家里的其它人一样
Just like the rest of the family.
是的
Yeah.
比利那家伙好吗?
Is that guy Billy all right?
不错, 他是个很好的朋友 – 是嘛
Yeah, he’s a nice friend. – Yeah.
跟你讲个笑话,好吗?- 嗯
– Let me tell you a joke. All right? – Mm-hmm.
有三个小伙子,在街上闲逛
There’s three guys and they’re walking down the street.
一个小伙子向另一个说:“嗨,你的鞋带散了”
One guy says to the other one, “Hey, your shoe’s untied.”
那个家伙回答:”我知道“
He says, “I know that.”
於是,他们继续散步,不对…
And they walk- No.
有两个小伙子在一起逛街
There’s two guys, they’re walking down the street…
其中一个向另一个说:”嗨,你的鞋带散了“
and one says to the other, “Your shoe’s untied,”
那个小伙子回答说:”我知道“ 接着,他们走过了两个街区…
and the other guy says, “I know that.” They walk a couple blocks further…
他们碰见一个朋友 他走上前说…
And they see a third friend, and he comes up and says…
呃 你的鞋…
“H… Your shoe’s unti…
你的鞋带…
Your shoe’s un…”
啊呀 我记不起来了
Uh, I can’t remember this joke.
但它真的很不错
But it’s good.
我也觉得 – 是啊
I’m sure. – Yeah.
这是个很棒的游戏,不是吗?
It’s a pretty good game, right?
我又赢了
I am the winner.
嘿 洛特阿姨,这一轮你已经赢了第三次了
Hey, now, that’s three times in a row you’ve won.
玩纸牌,我运气很好.每次都赢 – 真令人吃惊
I am lucky in card. I win every time. – That’s amazing.
让我来接
I’ll get it.
你好?嗨
Hello? Hi.
你还好吗 比利?
How you doing, Billy?
我很好
I’m okay.
噢 该死,我忘了 抱歉 我没法…
Oh, yeah. Shit, I forgot. I can’t.
我堂哥和他的朋友明天就走了
My cousin and his friend are leaving tomorrow.
今晚我得和他们在一起
I gotta be with them tonight.
不 我真的必须这么做
No, I really should.
噢,比利,你应该能理解吧,嗯?
Oh, come on, Billy! You can understand that, can’t you?
别那样对我
Oh, don’t give me that.
你知道他们并不重要. 只是他们要走
You know they’re not more important. It’s just that they’re leaving.
别这样,比利
Come on, Billy.
天哪!
God!
下个星期打电♥话♥给我, 好吗?我们到时再谈
Just call me next week. All right? We’ll talk about it.
好吗?再见
Okay? Bye.
我又赢了 -还没有呢
– I am the winner. – Oh, not again.
你们要看看大湖吗?- 别的都行 这个算了
So, you guys wanna go see the big lake? – Anything but this.
我不知道… – 去吧 艾迪
– Well, I don’t know… – Come on, Eddie.
去吧,跳进湖里去 – 噢!洛特阿姨
Go and jump in the lake. – Aunt Lotte!
走吧.
Let’s go.
等会儿再和我玩?- 没问题
– You’ll play later with me? – Yeah. Yeah.
我真的想赢一次
– I wanna win at least once.
好 我给你一个赢的机会
Okay. I give you a chance, let you win.
一会见 – 再见
We’ll see you later. – Okay.
这就是伊利湖

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!