我就这些吧
I’ll stay with these.
给我一个
Give me one.
庄家两个
Dealer takes two.
我赌一英镑
All right. I’ll bet a pound.
Your five, and five.
And five more. – Oh, I like this.
I’m in. – I’m in.
满堂红
Full house.
你在唬人吧 – 噢 老兄 我也这么觉得 相信我
– I thought you were bluffing. – Oh, man. So did I, believe me.
老兄 我根本不信有这种事
You know, I don’t believe this, man.
每次艾迪做庄,威利都赢
Every time Eddie deals, Willie wins.
每次威利做庄,威利也赢
Every time Willie deals, Willie wins.
好像是这样 – 你说什么
Hey, that’s right. – What are you saying?
每五手牌,你都要赢两手
I’m saying that you’re winning two out of every five hands…
他们总是同样两手牌
and they’re always the same two hands!
每五手牌,赢两手. 确实没错
Two out of every five hands. That’s right!
你是说我在作弊 – 我可没有这样说
– You sayin’ I’m cheatin’ then? – I’m not saying you’re cheating, man.
那你在说什么?
– Then what are you saying?
我是说,每次我们玩,你都赢…
All I’m saying is that every time we go around, you win…
你是怎么赢这么多钱 老兄?我没有必要听
– What are you doing with the money, man? – I don’t have to listen to this.
你这话是什么意思?你在说什么?我在作弊? 我没必要待在这了
What are you meaning that? – What are you talking? You say I’m cheating? I don’t have to stay here.
我们他妈的是在比赛. 肏 把你的手拿开
– We’re playing a fucking game here, man! – Get your fucking hands off me!
该死的 你是他的同伙,对吧?
You’re his fucking partner too, right?
我根本不认识他 – 我也不会跟你玩牌了
I never met the guy. I’d never playing with you again.
滚吧!
Get out of here, man!
还有你们两个… -什么?你就这么坐着,对吧?
And you two, man… – what? – you just sit there, right?
他走了 你才意识到是吧?
Yeah, he’s leaving, yeah. You picked up on that, huh?
你们俩个 就这么坐着 你知道的.
Both of you, man, you just sit there, you know.
你不用替自己狡辩了
You don’t fuckin’ stick up for yourselves or nothin’, man!
我不知道你们他妈的是怎么回事?
I don’t know what the fuck is the matter with both of youse.
你让那些畜生 进了你的门,对不对?
And you let those animals in your fucking house too, right?
威利,我们停下来干什么?
Willie, what are we stoppin’ in here for?
我们得注意那些家伙. 他们知道有事发生
We gotta watch those guys. They knew somethin’ was up.
明天我们乘火车,
Tomorrow we got the track…
然后带着这个 我们做的很好
then with this, we’re doin’ pretty good.
你姐夫叫什么名字?马克斯?- 是的
What’s your brother-in-law’s name? Max? – Yeah.
我们能不能从他那里借辆车? – 我想没问题
Can we borrow a car from Max? – Yeah, I guess.
我们用车来干什么? 就因为那帮家伙就要离开这里?
Hey, what do we want a car for? You want to leave town because of those guys?
不,那帮人属於轻量级选手. 我不会把他们放在眼
No! Those guys are a bunch of lightweights. I don’t care about them.
我只是想离开几天,去看一些不同的东西,你理解吗?
I just want to get out of here and see something different for a few days, you know?
是吗?我不知道
Yeah? I don’t know.
嘿 那我们去哪
Hey, where would we go?
嘿,威利,我们去哪?我不知道去哪
Hey, Willie, where would we go? I don’t know.
嗨,艾迪
Hey, Eddie.
艾迪
Eddie!
艾迪 !- 威利,你打算做什么?
Eddie! – Willie! What’s that… What do you want?
我什么都不想要
Oh, I don’t want nothin’.
我们是要去克利夫兰做件大事吧?
Think this thing’s gonna make it to Cleveland?
是的 我们去克利夫兰做件事
Yeah, it’ll make it to Cleveland.
如果没成,我们就算了吧 坐巴士回来
Well, if it don’t, we’ll just ditch it, you know, take a bus back.
马克斯介意吗?- 马克斯能怎么办?
– Won’t Max mind? – What can Max do about it?
嘿 在这边停一下 – 为什么?
Hey, pull over over here. – Yeah? Why?
我想跟这家伙谈谈 – 是吗?
I want to talk to this guy. – Yeah?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
先生?
Sir?
先生 – 你想做什么?
– Sir! – What do you want?
你能过来一会儿吗?- 你想做什么?
– Could you come here a minute? – What do you want?
你能过来一会儿吗?我在等巴士
– Could you come over here a minute? – I’m just waiting for the bus.
我想问问方向 – 什么
– I want to ask you directions. – What?
你就过来吧,这样我就不用喊叫
Just come here, so I don’t have to yell.
我想知道哪条路通往克利夫兰
Can you tell me which way is Cleveland?
老兄 你别问我了,我得去工作
Give me a break, man. I’m just going to work.
你在哪
Where do you work?
工厂
In a factory.
走吧
Let’s go.
我不知道,威利
I don’t know, Willie. Ah, the poor guy. God.
可怜的家伙 天哪
Ah, the poor guy. God.
你不应该如此麻烦他
You shouldn’t have given him such a hard time.
你能想像在工厂工作的情形吗?
Can you imagine working in a factory?
不,不行
No, I can’t.
我现在感觉很糟
Now I feel bad.
啊 别这样
Nah, don’t feel bad.
嗨,艾迪.
Hey, Eddie.
别说了 威利
Ah, cut it out, Willie.
威利,等我们到克利夫兰了 我们要住在哪里?
Willie, when we get to Cleveland, where are we gonna stay?
和你堂妹艾娃和阿姨住在一起
With your cousin Eva and, uh, your aunt?
不行
No.
你觉得你堂妹艾娃还记得我吗?
Do you think your cousin Eva will remember me?
艾迪,我很怀疑
I doubt it, Eddie.
我们有多少钱?- 噢 多的很
– How much money we got? – Oh, we got a lot.
很多是多少, 艾迪?- 差不多600块
How much is a lot, Eddie? – We got a lot. We got almost $600.
这就对了,艾迪
You’re all right, Eddie.
你知道吗 – 我们现在是一对有钱人
– You know? – We’re a couple of rich men now.
太糟了,艾迪,天气正在变坏
This is terrible, Eddie. The weather’s getting worse.
看看这些积雪
Look at all the snow here.
你认为我们到了俄亥俄州吗?
You think we’re in Ohio yet?
不,我想我们还在宾夕法尼亚州
Nah, I think we’re still in Pennsylvania.
威利?什么?
– Say, Willie. – Yeah?
去年我认识你堂妹前
You know, last year, before I met your cousin…
我还不知道 你是从匈牙利或布达佩斯这种地方来的
I never knew you were from Hungary or Budapest or any of those places.
怎么啦?
So what?
我还以为你是美国人
I thought you were an American.
嘿 我和你一样 是美国人
Hey, I’m as American as you are.
克利夫兰市有点像布达佩斯吗?
Does Cleveland look a little like, uh, Budapest?
艾迪,闭嘴
Eddie, shut up.
威利,你睡着了吗?
Willie? You asleep?
我没睡
No, I’m not asleep.
你是谁?- 你好
Who are you? – Hi.
谁在哪 – 是我贝拉
– Who is there? – It’s me, Bela.
你不记得我啦?贝拉 摩纳尔,我是你侄子
You don’t remember me? Bela Molnar. I’m your nephew.
我十年没有见过你啦 完全想不到是你
No, I don’t see you about 10 years. How can I… thinking of you?
见到我高兴吗?见到你太高兴了
– You happy to see me? – I am very happy to see you.
我也是 – 那个小伙子是谁?
Yeah. – Who is that fella?
这是我朋友,艾迪 – 很高兴见到你
This is my friend Eddie. – I’m glad to see you.
你好 – 很高兴见到你
Hi! – I’m glad to see you.
我也很高兴见到你 – 快进来吧
I’m glad to see you too. Come on in.
好 – 请进
Okay. – Come on in.
请进来吧
Come on in.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
after these messages.
Research shows that Lysol spray…
My father’s gonna kill me!
我们不是真正的匈牙利人
Oh, we’re not really hungry.
Goulash, chicken paprika.
你这啤酒吗?
Do you have any beer?
没有
No.
把帽子摘下来
Take off your hat.
刚才在外面 她叫你贝拉?- 别在意这个
She called you “Bela” outside? – Skip it.
噢 谢谢 – 这里欢迎你
– Oh, thanks. – You’re welcome.
谢谢你,洛特阿姨
Thank you, Aunt Lotte.
谢谢
Thanks.
味道很好.谢谢你
– It’s delicious. – Okay. Thank you very much.
洛特阿姨,你看起来很好 – 谢谢
You’re looking really good, Aunt Lotte. – Thank you very much.
艾娃去哪了
Where’s Eva?
艾娃在一家热狗摊上班
Eva’s working in a hot dog stand.
她什么时候出去的?
What time does she get out?
我们打算 呃 10:00去接她…
We gotta pick her up at, uh… 10:00
行吗?- 嗯 这听起来很好
– Okay? – Yeah, that sounds good.
合你的胃口吗?
You like it?
当然.味道不错
It’s very good. Yeah, it’s delicious.
谢谢你
Thank you.
As for you, you’re confined to campus again for the rest of the semester.
Al, pack your things. I’m calling your father to come get you.
No. No, hold it.
Now, look. Eric is the cause of this whole thing. Now, what’s gonna happen to him?
老兄,把汤喝了