天堂陌影
是
Yeah.
你好,洛特阿姨
Oh. Hello, Aunt Lotte.
别跟我用匈牙利语讲话
Don’t speak to me in Hungarian, please.
不,我没听他们讲过….. 十年了
No, I haven’t heard from them… not for 10 years.
我收到你的信了
Yeah, I got your letter.
请讲英语
Speak English, please.
是的,我的小堂妹艾娃
Yeah, my little cousin Eva.
是的 我知道她要到这来 而且要过夜
Yeah, I know. She’s gonna come here, and she’s gonna stay overnight.
她什么时候来?
When is she coming?
今天?直接从布达佩斯来?
Today? Straight from Budapest today?
噢 不行!
Oh, no!
不行 我没同意这事
No, I never agreed to that.
我不可能照顾她整整十天
I can’t possibly babysit her for 10 days.
我的整个生活都会被扰乱的
No, look. It’s disrupting my whole life.
我没有将自己看成 这个家庭的成员.
I don’t even consider myself a part of the family.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
好吧 我很抱歉你得住院
No, I’m sorry you have to go into the hospital.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
再见啦 – 好啦,再见
Good Bye. – Okay. Bye-bye.
再见
Bye.
该死的
Damn it. Sh…
§ I put a spell on you §
§ Because you’re mine §
§ Stop the things you do §
§ I ain’t lyin’ §
§ Yeah, I can’t stand §
§ Whoo §
§ No runnin’ around §
§ I can’t stand §
§ I know you’re puttin’ me down §
§ I put a spell on you §
§ Because you’re mine §
§ Whoa, yeah §
§ Whoa §§
来了
Yeah?
天啊!
Jesus.
你好!我是艾娃 摩尔纳.
Hello. I’m Eva Molnar.
是的,没开玩笑
Yeah, no kidding.
你是贝拉 摩尔纳?
Are you Bela Molnar?
不是
No.
我曾经是. 你要叫就叫我威利 行吗?
I used to be. Call me Willie if you gotta call me something, all right?
别讲匈牙利语
Oh! Don’t speak Hungarian at all.
只讲英语,懂吗?你在这里只能讲英语
Only English, all right, while you’re here? Only English.
好吧,请进
Yeah, well, come in!
明天我要乘火车 去俄亥俄州的克利夫兰
Tomorrow I must go to Cleveland in Ohio by train.
呃 我想 明天你不能去那儿
Yeah, well, you can’t go to Cleveland in Ohio tomorrow.
洛特阿姨要住院十天
Aunt Lotte has to go into the hospital for 10 days.
因此,今晚你可以待在这 十天之后你可以随便去哪
So you can stay here tonight, and I don’t know what you’re gonna do after that.
十天?- 是的
For 10 days? – Yeah.
十天?
Ten days?
威利?
Willie?
威利?
Willie?
喂?
Hello?
他在睡觉
Yes, he’s sleeping.
什么?你说什么?
What? Excuse me?
我不明白你说的
I don’t understand.
我是他的堂妹
Yeah, I am his cousin.
我真的是他的堂妹
I am really his cousin.
请再讲一遍?
Excuse me?
可以讲慢点吗?
Could you speak a little slower, please?
是,克盖?
Yes. Courguy?
我来告诉他
Okay. I will tell him.
谁打了电♥话♥来?
Who rang?
没错,电♥话♥响了
Yes, the telephone rang.
不是 我是想问 是谁打来的电♥话♥?
No, I mean, who was on the phone?
他说他叫克盖
Courguy. He said his name was Courguy.
什么?- 他自称克盖
What? – He said his name was Courguy.
我不认识叫克盖的人
I don’t know anybody named Courguy.
他是这样称呼自己的
That’s what he said his name was.
该死 别回我的电♥话♥,好吗?
Don’t answer my fuckin’ phone, all right?
克盖
Courguy.
艾娃?你要出去?- 是的
Hey, Eva? You goin’ out? – Yeah.
从这边向南走两个街区就是克♥林♥顿♥街
Look, um, Clinton Street is two blocks south of here.
我是不会走过克♥林♥顿♥街南边的
I wouldn’t go any further south than Clinton Street.
为什么?- 那里非常危险
– Why? – It’s really dangerous there.
我能照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
听我说,你刚来,你不知道在这个城市会发生什么
Man, listen. You come here, you don’t know what’s going on in this city.
你以前没有来过这 你来了 住在我的公♥寓♥
You never been here before. You come and stay in my apartment.
我甚至不希望你来 现在你说“我知道会发生什么”?
I don’t even want you here, and you’re just, like, “Yeah, I know what’s going on.”
该死 你真觉得我们很熟?
You think we’re so motherfucking together.
我要自己去
I’m going alone.
随你 你自己去吧
Oh. Okay. Go alone.
你确定不要“电视快餐”吗
You sure you don’t want a TV dinner?
我还不饿
Yes. I’m not hungry.
这东西为什么叫“电视快餐”
Why is it called “TV dinner”?
就是说你应该 在看电视的时候 把这东西吃掉
Um, you’re supposed to eat it while you watch TV.
电视 – 我知道什么是电视
Television. – I know what a TV is.
这肉是哪来的
Where does that meat come from?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我问这是什么肉
What does that meat come from?
我想这是牛肉
I guess it comes from a cow.
牛肉?
From a cow?
但它看起来甚至不像肉
It doesn’t even look like meat.
艾娃,别惹毛我,行吗
Eva, stop bugging me, will you?
这就是我们美国人的食物
You know, this is the way we eat in America.
我吃过肉了,我吃过土豆了
I got my meat, I got my potatoes…
我吃过蔬菜,我吃过甜点
I got my vegetables, I got my dessert.
但我不用洗碗
And I don’t even have to wash the dishes.
谁呀?
Yeah.
嗨- 嘿 威利
Hi. – Hey, Willie. Hey!
嗨,老兄,你呢 – 棒极了
– Hey, man. How you doin’? – Pretty good.
I didn’t know you had company.
我不知道你这还有别人
这是我堂妹- 什么?
– That’s my cousin. – Yeah?
她从匈牙利来
She’s from Hungary.
她很可爱嘛 – 闭嘴,哥们儿
– She’s cute. – Shut up, man.
嗨,- 嗨
Hi. – Hi.
我叫艾迪 – 艾娃
I’m Eddie. – Eva.
过得怎么样 – 还行吧
– How do you do? – Okay.
从匈牙利来?
Hungary?
是的. – 那 呃 你在纽约 呃 待了很久吗
– Yeah. – You been here in, uh, New York, uh, long?
只待了两天.
For two days only.
喜欢纽约吗?- 嗯
You like it? – Yes.
我要去克利夫兰市一个星期
I’m going to Cleveland in about a week.
克利夫兰市是一个很漂亮的城市
Cleveland. It’s a beautiful city.
是吗?是的,
– Yes? – Yeah.
那有一个很漂亮的大湖 你会喜欢的
It’s got a big, beautiful lake. You’ll love it there.
你去过那里吗?- 不 没去过
Have you been there? – No, no.
谁跑第二轮
Who’s running in the second race?
呃 有“印度捐赠人”, “面朝音乐”…
Ah, we have Indian Giver, Face the Music…
还有Inside Dope, Off the Wall, Cat Fight, Late Spring…
Inside Dope, Off the Wall, Cat Fight, Late Spring…
这里有Passing Fancy 还有, 呃, “东京故事”
Passing Fancy and, uh, Tokyo Story.
东京故事 – 这我喜欢听
Tokyo Story. It’s what I like to hear.
哥们 别坐在我的衬衫上 – 抱歉
Get off my shirt, man. – Oh, sorry.
第三轮都有谁?
Who’s in the third?
“音乐与舞蹈”,Last McCoy, the Real McCoy…
Song and Dance, Last McCoy, the Real McCoy…
“公平交易“,女性触觉”
Square Deal, Female Touch.
我看好”女性触觉“. – 我不想赌这场
– That’s a good one. Female Touch. – I don’t want to bet on that race.
带艾娃去吗?不
– Are we gonna take Eva? – No, we’re not gonna take Eva.
他很烦我
He bugs me.
你应该和我们一起去. 你会玩得很开心
You should come with us. You’d have a good time.
那好玩吗?- 哦 很有意思的
– Is it nice? – Oh, it’s fun, yeah. Yeah.
我准备好了
Okay. I’m ready.
我们为什么不带艾娃去?- 嗯?
– Why don’t we take Eva with us? – Huh?
为什么不带艾娃去?
Why don’t we take Eva?
我可不想带艾娃去. – 她会玩得很开心
– I don’t want to take Eva with us. – She’d have a good time.