to your flying machine
是穿过前面的山谷
is through that valley up ahead.
我有很多事情想问
Okay, I have so many questions.
譬如…
Like, for one…
这是什麽地方?
what is this place?
一座地下迷宫
A subterranean labyrinth
所有东西都有生命
where everything’s alive.
而且大部分都想吃掉你
And most things, well,
they want to eat ya.
你是说像这东西?
Uh, you mean like this thing?
不是,那个无害
Nah, that’s harmless.
这些东西呢?
And… And these things?
很有趣的小傢伙吧?
Funny little goobers, aren’t they?
每次我开出一条路
Every time I blaze a trail,
它们就长回去
they un-blaze it.
是
Right.
所以你怎麽跑来这个地方?
Um, so, how did you
even end up down here?
凭着超人的才智跟过人的韧性
Through ingenuity and sheer tenacity.
对抗恶劣天气几个月之后
After months of battling the elements,
我发现走过那些冰冷致命的山峰
I figured there was no way
anyone could ever survive
谁都不可能活命
walking over those cold,
deadly peaks.
所以,我去找新的路线
So, I went searching for a new path.
结果地面塌陷
The ground gave out.
我发现了这个地方
原来你是困在这裡
-And I found this place.
Oh,
so you’re stuck down here.
我不会这麽说,所以…
I, um… I…
I wouldn’t put it that way.
我发现了这个地方
So, I found this place.
那让我想到
And it occurred to me,
与其越过那些高山
instead of going over these mountains,
不如从底下过去
I’ll go under them.
就算我得对抗各种怪物
Even if I had to fight
every monster down here.
什麽都无法阻止猎者克雷
Nothing was gonna stop Jaeger Clade
完成他的使命
from fulfilling his destiny.
直到我来到了…
That is, until I came upon
灼热之海
the Burning Sea.
那裡的悬崖有生命
A place where the cliffs are alive
海水会让你尸骨无存
and the waters will dissolve
the flesh off your bones.
但现在,有了你们的飞天机器
But now, with that
flying machine of yours,
我们就有办法飞过去
we got a way to fly right past it
前往山的另一边
and onto the other side
of the mountains.
等等,你在我们世界底下发现新世界
Wait. You literally discovered
a world beneath our world,
那样还不够吗?
and that’s not enough?
这个发现也许能满足某些二流探险家
This discovery may be fine
for some second-class explorers,
但对我们克雷家族还不够
but not for us Clades.
别急,我不是探险家
Whoa, there.
This Clade is not an explorer.
我这个克雷是农夫
This Clade is a farmer.
农夫?
A farmer? Ugh!
你妈最好能解释清楚
Your mom has a lot
of explaining to do.
她走了,爸
She’s gone, Dad.
潘妮洛普死了?
Penelope’s dead?
死了?不是,她没死
Dead? No, she’s not dead.
她今年60岁,一週工作五天
She’s 60 and works out
five days a week.
我说她走了
I said she was gone.
是跟薛尔顿在一起过新的生活
As in, moved on with Sheldon.
25年了,爸
Twenty-five years, Dad.
我们以为你死了25年
We thought you were dead
for 25 years.
不然你觉得会怎样?
What did you think
was gonna happen?
不!什麽?-我要杀了薛尔顿
No! What? Aah!
I am going to kill Sheldon!
什麽?-早就看他不顺眼了
What?
-I’ve always hated him.
你根本不认识他 -我讨厌这名字
You’ve never met him.
-I hate his name.
我八成也会讨厌他的脸
And I’ll probably hate
his face.
对,他调适得很好
Yep, he’s takin’ this really well.
我们该走了
Uh, we should go.
这地方好夸张
This place is so crazy.
谁想得到地下有这些?
Who knew that
this was all down here?
你知道有这些
I mean, you knew
this was down here
因为你住这裡
because you’re from here,
但地面可不是这样
but it’s not like this up top.
比如这些颜色,这些颜色好鲜豔
Like, these colors,
these colors are so trippy.
还有这些树
And these trees, ugh!
连树都好酷喔
Even the trees are cool.
它怎麽这样,水泼?
Why is it doing that, Splat?
对了
Oh, by the way,
我可以叫你水泼吗?
do you mind if I call you Splat?
我刚想到的
I just came up with it.
你像泼出来的水滴,所以我想…
You just kinda give me Splat vibes,
-so I just thought…
冒犯到你了吗?我看不出来
Oh.
Wait, are you offended? I can’t tell.
这样吧,我跟着你走
You know what? I’ll just follow you.
搜齐,这样叫攀岩?
Searcher, you call that climbing?
我是40岁的农夫
I’m a 40-year-old man that farms.
平常没事不会攀岩
Climbing isn’t really
part of my day-to-day.
所以你把我教的…
So, you just forgot
全部忘光光?
everything I taught you?
不,只有没意义的探险家技能
No, just the pointless explorer stuff.
所以,对,全忘光了
So, yeah, everything.
随便你酸
Oh…
Well, scoff all you want.
但等我越过那些高山
But, when I get past these mountains,
回到阿瓦隆尼亚就是英雄
I’ll return to Avalonia a hero.
大家一定会帮我在市中心立凋像
Bet they even give me a statue
in the town square.
你早就有凋像了
You already have a statue.
有吗?-对,就在我的旁边
I do?
Yeah, and it’s right beside mine.
你也有凋像?
You have a statue?
这年头他们帮每个人立凋像吗?
What, do they just give statues
to everybody these days?
不是,爸,我发现了攀朵
No, Dad. I discovered Pando.
就是我下来拯救的东西
You know, the thing
I’m actually down here to save.
我的发现改变了全世界
The discovery that actually
changed the world
也让阿瓦隆尼亚变成今天的乌托邦
and transformed Avalonia
into the utopia that it is today.
还有虽然不重要,但我的凋像比较高
And not that it matters,
but my statue’s taller.
给你,小傢伙
Oh, here you go, little guy.
好个谦卑再谦卑的农夫
Oh, well, so much for the
whole humble farmer bit, huh?
也许你跟我很像,却不肯承认
Maybe you’re more like me
than you want to admit.
我一点都不像你
I am nothing like you.
继续自欺欺人吧
Uh-huh. Just keep
tellin’ yourself that.
无所谓
Whatever.
我创造了真正的成就…
I created a real legacy when…
-Whoa, whoa!
你好,这玩意儿危险吗?
Hey, there.
Uh, is this thing dangerous?
也许
Maybe.
不…
Oh, no, no, no.
等一下
Hold it.
(矿石块)
这裡还有别人
Hmm.
There’s someone else out here.
那是伊森的,伊森的