拜託别再说了 -我记得我的初恋
Please stop talking.
-I remember my first crush.
怎麽还在说?-她戴牙套,我也有
Why are you still talking?
-She had braces, I did too.
拜託 -某次我们亲嘴时卡住了
Stop. Please.
-And then one time
-we got stuck…
其实也不算太糟喔
…and it wasn’t
such a bad thing.
我的人生是怎麽了?
What is happening
to my life?
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
(阿瓦隆尼亚最佳攀朵)
谢了,搜齐
Thanks, Searcher.
谢了,伊森
Oh, thanks, Ethan.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个给你 -谢了,搜齐
There you go.
-Thanks, Searcher.
传奇,快去捡 -哇
Legend, go get it.
-Wow.
你看看
Would you look at that.
克雷一家三代
Three generations of Clades.
不晓得伊森会追随谁的脚步
I wonder which one Ethan takes after.
我想答桉很明显
I think that’s pretty obvious.
他长大以后一定会像我
You know, he’s gonna grow up
to be just like me.
跟我一样离开你
And leave you, just like I did.
没事吧,搜齐?
Ugh!
You okay, Searcher?
没事
Oh, yep, yeah.
下星期见,罗儿
Uh, we’ll see you next week, Ro.
来吧,伊森,该走了
Come on, Ethan. Let’s go.
我敢说爷爷会对你的成就
You know, I bet your dad
would be really proud
感到很骄傲
of everything you’ve accomplished.
可见你完全不瞭解你爷爷
You clearly don’t know anything
about your grandpa.
如果你肯谈他我就会瞭解
I mean, I would
if you ever talked about him.
爸,他是我爷爷
Hmm.
-Dad, he’s my grandfather.
我想瞭解他
I want to know about him.
告诉我
From you.
大家都认为猎者克雷是伟大的英雄
Everyone thinks of Jaeger Clade
as this amazing hero.
那是因为他不是他们父亲
But that’s only because
they didn’t have him as a father.
在我心中他是超差劲的老爸
To me, he was
just a really bad dad.
他不关心我
And he didn’t care about me,
一心只想征服那些高山
he only cared about
conquering those mountains.
而我只关心你
And I only care about you,
我们家跟我们的农场
our family and our farm.
对啊,所以你是很棒的老爸
Well, I guess that’s what
makes you a pretty good dad.
等等,你说什麽?
Wait. What was that?
没有,没有,我什麽话都没说
Uh, nothing. Nothing.
I opened my mouth
and no words came out.
传奇,你有没有… -不…
Actually, Legend, did you…
-No, no, no. Nope.
我听到了,你说我是很棒的老爸
I heard you. You said
I’m a really good dad.
挺棒的,只是挺棒的
Pretty good. Pretty good.
我儿子认为我是超级老爸
My son thinks I’m an amazing dad!
我就在这裡耶
Ha-ha! Whoo!
Ooh!
-I’m right here.
Mmm.
什麽?
What?
怎麽有那种飞船?
Whoa! What kind of airship is that?
不知道,从没看过那种的
I don’t know. I’ve never seen
anything like it.
喂!你在做什麽?
Hey, hey. What are you doing?
这样会伤到我们的作物
No, you’re damaging our crops!
小小克雷,嘿
Baby Clade, hey.
多久没见了啊?
Oh, how long has it been?
卡利斯托?-你认识她?
Callisto?
-You know her?
对,她跟我爸合作过
Yeah. She used to work with my dad.
阿瓦隆尼亚首长在我们庭院做什麽?
What is the leader of Avalonia
doing in our front yard?
不知道 -来抱抱
I don’t know.
-Aw, get in here.
见到你真好
So good to see you, man.
我也是
Ugh!
-You too.
你一定是梅莉迪安 -对
You must be Meridian.
-Oh. Yes.
真高兴见到你 -我也很高兴
So lovely to meet you.
-Great meeting you.
还有伊森
And Ethan.
克雷农场的未来
The future of Clade Farms.
你♥爸♥一定很骄傲
Oh, your dad must be so proud.
我们把冒险号♥停这裡可以吗?
Oh, hey, is it okay if we park
the Venture here?
我可以叫驾驶移走
You know, I can tell my pilot to move it.
没什麽大不了
It’s not a big deal.
很大台,但没什麽大不了
I mean, it is a big deal,
but it’s not a big deal.
没关係
No, it’s… it’s fine.
冒险号♥能飞越高山吗?
Uh, can the Venture fly
over the mountains?
抱歉,什麽都飞不了那麽高
Well, sorry.
Nothing can fly that high.
目前还没有啦
Well, not yet anyways.
这不是我来的原因
But that’s not why I’m here.
你来做什麽?
Uh, why are you here?
我有东西要给你看
There’s something I need to show you.
哪找到的?-最初从东北领地开始
Where did you find these?
It started in the northeast territory,
扩散的速度跟野火一样快
and it’s been spreading
like wildfire ever since.
按照我们的估算,所有作物都会…
According to our estimates,
every crop will be infected
在一个月内受感染
within a month.
包括你的农场
Including your farm.
搜齐,我要组远征队拯救攀朵
Searcher, I’m mounting
an expedition to save Pando,
我希望你一起来
and I want you to come with me.
卡利斯托,我没办法去远征
Callisto, I don’t go on expeditions.
我不是我父亲
I’m not my father.
对,他没回来,你回来了
Yeah. He didn’t come back, you did.
你还带回来一个奇蹟
And you brought back a miracle.
现在它出问题了
And now there’s something
wrong with it.
你看它们在闪闪发光
Look at how they glow out there.
很像心跳吧?
It’s like a heartbeat, isn’t it?
搜齐
Searcher,
你发现攀朵时我也在
I was there when you found Pando.
看看它给了我们什麽
Look what it’s given us.
飞船,家裡的灯光
Airships, the lights in our homes.
但最重要的是
But most importantly,
让我们知道未来不在外面
it showed us our future
wasn’t out there somewhere,
而在这裡
but here.
攀朵逐渐枯萎,搜齐
Pando’s dying, Searcher.
你跟我
You and I,
我们有义务拯救它
we have an obligation to save it.
好吧 -太好了
Okay.
什麽时候出发?
Yes. When do we head out?
等一下,你不能一起来
Whoa, whoa. Hold up.
You’re not coming with me.
但我们什麽都一起做
But we do everything together.
这次不行
Not this.
那你从小教我种攀朵有什麽意义?
Then what’s the point
of you showing me
how to grow Pando my whole life?
让你可以接手农场
So you can take over the farm.
但这件事重要多了
But this is so much more important.
不行 -可是爸
No.
-But, Dad.