For my son.
那是你永远做不到的
Something you could never do.
是啊
Oh, right.
因为我是个差劲的父亲
Because I’m a horrible father.
对
Yeah.
但你不必如此
But you didn’t have to be.
给你
Here.
山的另一边在正东方
The other side of the mountains
is due east.
好了
Okay.
卡利斯托?-爸
Callisto?
-Dad.
手拿开 -现在大家都很激动
Get your hands off me.
Emotions are running
really high right now.
我不知道你们看到什麽
但我们是来救攀朵的
And I don’t know
what you think you saw.
But we came down here to save Pando.
计画照旧
That plan hasn’t changed.
你们不知道自己在做什麽
You have no idea what you’re doing.
你们会毁掉阿瓦隆尼亚 -放开我
You are going to destroy Avalonia.
-No, let me go!
拜託,你们得听我说 -放开我
Please,
you gotta listen to me!
Get off me.
你们会犯下大错
You’re makin’ a big mistake.
你们得放我们出去,快把门打开
You gotta get us outta here.
Unlock this door.
你们不能这样,听我说
No, you can’t do this.
You have to listen to me.
你想干什麽?-我想看外面
What are you doing?
-I’m trying to see outside.
伊森,你能把手从下面伸出去
Hey, Ethan, you think you can
reach your arm under here
然后碰到门把吗?
and up to the door handle?
想也知道,不能
Clearly, no.
等等,那什麽声音?
Wait. What’s that noise?
别舔 -传奇
Ugh! No tongue.
-Legend.
狗狗,嘿,把门打开,对
Hey, boy. Hey.
Open the door. Yeah.
牠可以,开门 -开门
He can do it. Open the door.
-Open the door.
快点,传奇,你可以的
Come on, Legend.
You can do it.
加油,传奇 -把门打开
Come on, Legend.
-Open the door.
把门打开
Open the door.
你是妈妈的宝贝…
That’s Mama’s baby.
That’s Mama’s baby.
你可以… -把门打开,把门打开
You can do it. You can do it.
-Open the door.
别乱吼我的狗好吗?
Open the door!
-Can you not yell at my dog?
牠有训练的话我就不用吼了
Well, I wouldn’t yell
if he were actually trained.
牠受过训练
He is trained.
这两天牠都没在家裡乱尿尿
He hasn’t peed in the house
for the last two days.
我们这两天都在这艘船上
We’ve been on this ship
for the last two days.
还是得开锁
You still have to unlock it.
门把旁边有个开关
There’s a switch
right beside the handle.
传奇,你有看到开关吗?
Legend, do you see the switch?
传奇,看到开关没?
Legend, you see the switch?
什麽声音?牠在舔开关吗?
What is that sound?
Is he licking the switch?
传奇,不要舔开关
Legend, stop licking the switch.
传奇,不要,传奇,别再舔开关了
Legend, stop.
Legend, stop licking the switch.
别再舔开关了
Stop licking the switch!
好吧,有什麽打算?
Okay, what’s the plan?
我们抢回这艘船的控制权
Let’s get back control of this ship.
我没资格开这艘船
I’m not qualified to fly this ship.
交给你们了
It is all yours.
驾驶真的好难
Piloting is hard.
真轻鬆 -好,现在呢?
Huh, that was easy.
-Okay. What now?
攀朵要防止那些生物从内部摧毁它
Pando defenses
are keeping those creatures
from destroying it from the inside.
如果我能开个洞…
But if I can dig
a hole for them…
牠们就能自行搞定
They can take care of the rest.
我帮你牵制卡利斯托
I’ll keep Callisto off your back.
你保护好我们儿子
And you keep our son safe out there.
等等,什麽?他不能跟我一起来
Wait, what?
He is not coming with me.
你告诉他
Tell him that.
你要不要走?时间不多了
Hey, you comin’ or what?
We’re on the clock.
大家记住,阿瓦隆尼亚全靠我们了
Remember, everybody,
Avalonia’s depending on us.
那是搜齐跟伊森吗?
Oh, was that Searcher and Ethan?
发生什麽事?
What’s happening?
他们抢下驾驶舱,快走
Argh! They took the bridge.
Come on.
那边
Right there.
根部集中的地方
Where all the roots converge.
如果收割兽攻击那裡
If the Reapers attack that,
植物其他部分就会瓦解
the rest of the plant will crumble.
梅莉迪安,把门打开
Meridian, open this door.
抱歉,听不到
Sorry. Can’t hear ya.
别担心,莫首长
Don’t worry, President Mal.
交给我
I got this.
卡斯班
Caspian!
在这裡等
Wait here.
你跟水泼尽可能集♥合♥所有生物
You and Splat round up
every creature you can
叫牠们过来找我
and you send them my way.
剩下的交给我 -没问题,爸
I’ll do the rest.
-You’ve got it, Dad.
还有,伊森
And, Ethan.
抱歉我让你以为你必须当农夫
I’m sorry if I ever made you think
才能让我骄傲
that you had to be a farmer
to make me proud.
我永远以你为傲
I’m always proud of you.
我知道,爸,我知道
I know, Dad. I know.
放开操纵杆
Let go of those controls.
好
Okay.
握好操纵杆
Grab the controls.
握好,放开,握好,放开,赶快决定
Put ’em on, take ’em off,
put ’em on, take ’em…
Make up your mind.
各位,记得我吗?
Ugh!
Hey, guys. Remember me?
梅莉迪安,马上把船停下来
Meridian,
stop this ship right now.
没问题,我们到了
No problem. We’re here.
现在知道问题在哪了吗?
Now do you see
what we’re dealing with?
那是心脏
That’s a heart.
糟了
No.
站起来,搜齐
On your feet, Searcher.
爸?
Dad?
我的成就不是那些高山
My legacy isn’t those mountains.
是你
It’s you.
我们动手吧
Now let’s do this.
父子同心
Father and son.
在那裡
There.
继续挖
Keep digging.
爸
Dad!
让开,牠们来了
Get out of the way!
Here they come!
耶!
Yeah!
-Whoo!
耶!
Yes! Yeah!
成功了,我们成功了
Yeah, we did it. We did it.
我们成功了
We did it.
对吧?
Right?
来不及了
We were too late.
下一站,没电、冷咖啡和愤怒的民众