当年的沼泽王年轻气盛 莽撞冲动
when the Bog King was young and impetuous,
他和一个年轻貌美的小甜心 相爱啦
he fell in love… with a sweet young thing.
她是我见过的最美丽的生物
She was the most beautiful creature I ever saw.
真的
Seriously?
他爱得无法自拔
He was so in love.
-但是小沼泽他没有耐心 -够了
– But Bog, he had no patience. – That’s enough!
所以他到我这来要爱情魔药
So, he came to me for my love potion.
我想告诉他魔药的药效的
I tried to tell him how it worked.
但他已经给这个毫无戒心的小美人下了药
But he dusted the sweet, unsuspecting creature.
甜梅 拜托
Plum, I beg you.
她看着相思成疾的小沼泽的眼睛
As she was gazing into the eyes of a lovesick Bog…
即便有爱情魔药
Even with a love potion…
我太可憎了不配得到爱
I’m too hideous to love.
你不可憎啊
You’re not hideous.
可憎 不可憎 无所谓
Hideous, not hideous, whatever!
但是这不是爱情魔药没有奏效的原因
But that’s not why the potion didn’t work.
什么
What?
她心里早已爱上别人了
She was already in love with someone else!
所以比爱情魔药更强大的是 真爱
So, the one thing more powerful than the potion is… real love?
正解
Bingo!
-真爱是永恒的 -你为什么不告诉我
– That took forever! – Why didn’t you tell me?
你把我关起来了 还让我闭嘴
You shut me away, and you shut me up!
而且葛莉赛达怪我夺走了黑森林里的爱
And Griselda blames me for the no-love-in-the-Dark-Forest!
教学时间 爱没有捷径
Teaching moment. There are no shortcuts to love.
-就是说一下 -阿东 把它拿走
– Just saying. – Stuff, take it away.
好的大王 拿着
Okay, B.K. Here.
等 等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait! Wait a minute!
解药是救不了小曦的
This antidote won’t help Dawn.
她从来没爱过任何人
She’s never been in love with anybody.
我就不应该用药给那个可怜又可爱的
I shouldn’t have used the potion on that poor, sweet…
-没有什么 -是真的
– Nothing would have been… – Real.
好吧
Well…
我也十分了解心碎的感觉
I know all about getting your heart broken.
我差点嫁给了一个根本不爱我的人
I almost married someone who didn’t love me.
-为什么 -因为他很帅
– Why? – He was so good-looking.
也许我只是不想看清
Maybe I couldn’t bear to see that…
他其实是个又肤浅 又渴望权利
he really was a shallow, power-hungry,
谎话连篇 啰里啰嗦的混…
cheating, chattering, pig son of a…
内心深处 我知道我不想他让我做
Inside, I knew he didn’t want me to be…
-你自己 -是的
– You? – Yeah.
但你是
But you are…
-与众不同的 -我知道的
– different. – I’ve been told.
我就喜欢这样的 我的意思是
That’s what I like! I mean…
你知道的
Well, you know.
所以现在 我总是竖起心防
So, now I keep my guard up.
-我也是 -而且最重要的是
– Me, too. – And most important,
-我从不相信任何人 -相信任何人
– I never… trust anybody! – Trust anybody!
来 让我们去舒展一下翅膀
Come on. Let’s go stretch our wings.
好主意 好主意 走
Good idea! Good idea. Yes.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许你应该重新考虑一下这个入口造型了
Maybe you should rethink this entrance.
试着把这个想象成 一场冒险吧
Try thinking of this… as an adventure!
乖妖精
Nice goblin.
我们不如回去吧
Hey, how about we go back?
为什么 现在月色正好
Why? The moonlight is perfect right now.
来吧
Come on…
「猛女」
“Tough girl.”
?是你 在我的心中?
? You’re waking meadows ?
?蔓延成草原?
? In my mind ?
?在我的时间中泛起波澜?
? Making waves across my time ?
?哦天哪?
? Oh, no ?
?哦天哪?
? Oh, no ?
?我中了仲夏夜魔法?
? I got a strange magic ?
?神奇仲夏夜魔法? ?仲夏夜魔法?
? Oh, what a strange magic ? ? Strange magic ?
?这是仲夏夜魔法? ?仲夏夜魔法?
? Oh, it’s a strange magic ? ? Strange magic ?
?中了仲夏夜魔法?
? Got a strange magic ?
?你在阳光里缓缓荡过?
? You’re sailing softly through the sun ?
?在阳光里缓缓荡过?
? Softly through the sun ?
?在我熟知的这片土地上?
? Of a land I’ve always known ?
?你飞? ?你飞?
? You fly? ? You fly ?
?高飞? ?高飞?
? So high ? ? So high?
?我中了仲夏夜魔法? ?仲夏夜魔法?
? I get a strange magic ? ? Strange magic ?
?多神奇的魔法?
? Oh, what a strange magic ?
?这是仲夏夜魔法?
? Oh, it’s a strange magic ?
?中了仲夏夜魔法?
? Got a strange magic ?
?我? ?我?
? Oh, I ? ? Oh, I ?
?再不会? ?再不会和从前一样?
? Never gonna be… ? ? Never gonna be the same again ?
?再也不会和以前一样?
? Never gonna be the same ?
?现在我看到了这将如何结束?
? Again – Now I’ve seen the way it’s got to end ?
?如何结束?
? Got to end ?
?美梦一场? ?美梦一场?
? Sweet dreams ? ? Sweet dreams ?
?美梦一场?
? Sweet dreams ?
?中了仲夏夜魔法?
? Got a strange magic ?
?多神奇的魔法?
? Oh, what a strange magic ?
?这是仲夏夜魔法?
? Oh, it’s a strange magic ?
?中了仲夏夜魔法?
? Got a strange magic ?
?中了仲夏夜魔法?
? Got a strange magic ?
?这是魔法?
? It’s magic ?
?这是魔法? ?这是魔法?
? It’s magic ? ? It’s magic ?
?这是魔法? ?这是魔法?
? It’s magic ? ? It’s magic ?
?这是魔法? ?这是魔…?
? It’s magic ? ? It’s ma… ?
你
You…
你居然耍我
You played me!
耍你 我不明…哦不
“Played you”? I don’t under… Oh, no.
哦 不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
站住
Halt!
丑陋的生物 我并无恶意
Disgusting creatures, I come in peace.
我必须在月落之前把这爱情魔药
I must get this love potion to your Bog King
给你们的沼泽王
by moondown.
我只带三个随从 我的军队将会留在这
I will need only three men. My army will wait here.
-阿沙 -是阿阳
– Sandy. – It’s Sunny.
-现在归你管了 -我
– You’re in charge. – Me?
看起来凶一点
Look fierce.
再凶一点
Fiercer!
等一下
Wait!
-我不会再被骗的 -我不知道
– I won’t be a fool again! – I didn’t know!
如果我是你就不会继续跟着我了 公主
I wouldn’t follow me if I were you, Princess.
你不会想看到我是怎么收拾他们的
You won’t want to see what I do to them.
我不会让你得逞的
I won’t let that happen.
我真的太蠢了
I am so stupid!
听到我喊「走」的时候执行计划
Execute plan on my code word, “Go.”
这王座怎么这么恶心
What kind of odious throne is this?
想想办法啊
Do something!
等下 等下 我是来给你这个的
Hold it, whoa, whoa, hold it, hold it. I’m here to give you this.
-当然 在你给我 -抓住公主
– That is, once you’ve given me… – Get the princess.
你说的是哪个公主
You mean the princess-es…
罗兰 你在这干
Roland! What are you…
-押住她 -不
– Restrain her! – No!
喂 他给你带来了魔药啊
Hey! He brought you the potion!
-是啊 还有一支军队 -这个
– Yes. And an army! – Well…
你把我骗出了城♥堡♥ 狡猾的姑娘
You got me to leave my castle. Clever girl.
但这不是你的主意么
But wasn’t that your idea?
是你的主意 我还傻傻地相信了你
It was your idea! And foolishly, I trusted you.
等一下 你们
Wait a minute. Are you…
你们俩这是在小两口拌嘴吗
Are you actually having a lovers’ tiff right now?
这太恶心了 虽然很有趣但还是恶心
That is so disgusting. It’s interesting but disgust…
-罗兰 你真是个 -英雄 来救你于
– Roland, you are such a… – Hero, to rescue you from…
你怎么形容他的 背上疙里疙瘩的蟑螂
What did you call him? A scaly-backed cockroach.
这就是那个人
Is that the guy?