你在说什么呢
What does that even mean?
?不 你根本没机会?
? No! You don’t stand a chance ?
?你根本没机会?
? You don’t stand a chance ?
?我直冲你而来?
? I’m coming straight on for you ?
对于一个精灵来说 你打得很不错了
You fight well, for a fairy.
我也想对你说一样的话
Wish I could say the same for you!
你什么意思
What do you mean?
不知道 我本以为你会…更厉害点
I don’t know. I was expecting… more.
?直冲你而来?
? Straight on for you ?
-?直冲你而来? -?直冲你而来?
– ? Straight on for you ? – ? Straight on for you ?
?直冲你而来?
? Straight on for you ?
动手吧
Go ahead.
杀了我 但你永远也救不了你妹妹
Kill me, but you won’t get your sister.
-需要帮忙吗 -不用
– Need any help? – No!
?智者说?
? Wise men say ?
?唯有傻瓜 才会不顾一切?
? Only fools rush in ?
那野兽醒了
The beast has awoken.
天哪 她爱上什么了
Oh, no. What did she fall in love with?
你想看看吗
Would you care to see?
?与你坠入爱河?
? Falling in love with you ?
终于
Finally.
?如河水长流?
? Like a river flows ?
看看 如果爱情泛滥的话世界会变成什么样
See what happens when love is loosed upon the world?
?唯有傻瓜 才会不顾一切?
? Fools rush in ?
?难道这是过错吗?
? Would it be a sin ?
-让他们安静点 -你去
– Tell them to be quiet. – You tell them.
你声音的穿透力比我强
Your voice cuts through better than mine.
这倒是 安静 全都安静 安静
That’s true. Quiet! Everybody be quiet! Be quiet!
安静
Quiet!
安静 安静 抱歉
Quiet! Quiet! Sorry.
我希望你的胃能受得了
I hope you’ve got a strong stomach.
?小甜心 小蜜罐?
? Sugar pie, honey bunch ?
?你知道我爱…?
? You know that I love… ?
-你 -是的
– You? – Yes.
-解药呢 -正在想办法
– Antidote? – Working on it.
我知道她见一个爱一个
I know she’s a girl who falls in love with every guy she sees,
-但是这也太离谱了 -我…
– but this is ridiculous! – I…
陛下 我忘了说 你把武器忘在楼上了
Sire! I forgot to mention, you forgot your weapon upstairs.
我还找到了你的胸花
But I found your boutonniere!
-你好 -和你打架很过瘾
– Hi. – You know, I really enjoyed our fight,
但是现在我要把我妹妹带回家
but I’ll be taking my sister home now.
不 不回去
Oh, no, you’re not!
小曦
Dawn!
-沼沼酱 -是沼泽王
– Boggy-bear! – “Bog King!”
乖乖回牢房♥好不好呀
Let’s go back to our cell. Shall we?
-都听你的 小沼沼 -是沼泽
– Anything for you, Boggy-woggy. – “Bog.”
-别听他的 -不要命令我
– Don’t listen to him! – You are not the boss of me!
更别想偷走我的沼泽酱
And don’t even think about stealing my Boggy!
沼泽王
“Bog!”
在我拿到魔药之前她都得待在这
She stays here until I get the potion back.
别管魔药了 去找解药 快
Forget the potion. Get the antidote, now!
-也许你应该去问她 -她是谁
– Well, maybe you should ask her. – “Her”? Who?
甜梅仙子
The Sugar Plum Fairy.
-欢迎 -把解药给我
– Welcome! – Give me the antidote.
-如果你让我讲悲剧的… -不行
– If you let me talk about that fateful… – No!
那就 不给
Then, no.
拜托 我爱我妹妹 我需要解药
Please! I love my sister. I need that antidote.
-好吧 我需要几样东西 -什么
– Okay! I’ll just need a few things. – What?
蝾螈眼 金琵琶 织布机和长笛
An eye of newt, a golden lute, a loom and a flute.
去把这些东西找来
Get those things.
还有绿豆 指甲锉和橘柚…
And green beans, a nail file, a tangelo…
那解药真的有用吗
Hey, will it really work?
-谁知道呢 -你是谁
– Who knows? – And you are?
-我妈妈 -葛莉赛达
– My mother. – Griselda.
你没有梳子吗
Don’t you have a comb?
下面风很大 我们上楼吧 楼上有零食
It’s drafty down here. Come upstairs. There’s snacks.
-呃… -呃…
– Well… – Well…
?我有种感觉?
? I got a feeling ?
时间有限 我只能做出这些了
It’s the best I could do on such short notice.
?今夜将是美妙良宵?
? That tonight’s gonna be a good night ?
?今夜将是美妙良宵?
? That tonight’s gonna be a good night ?
你们俩好好玩 我走了
You two behave. Toodle-oo!
?今夜将是美妙?
? That tonight’s gonna be a good… ?
闭嘴
Stop.
?良宵?
? Night! ?
-去看看解药好了没 -好的 大王
– Go see if the antidote’s ready. – Roger, B.K.
-你的胸花在这 -快走
– And here’s your boutonniere. – Quickly!
-你歌♥唱得不错啊 -你还没看过我跳舞呢
– You sang pretty good. – You should see me dance.
她为什么…
Why would she…
谁喜欢这样的
Who likes this?
-我不喜欢 -我讨厌这样
– Not me! – I hate it!
-我比你还要讨厌 -是吗
– I hate it more! – Oh, yeah?
-他们都是傻瓜 -不顾一切
– They’re all fools! – Rushing in.
他们情不自禁
They can’t help it!
他们失去了自♥由♥…
They’re in chains…
-它把你束缚 -它就是个…
– That bind you! – It’s nothing but…
-麻烦 -他们的中间名是痛苦
– Trouble! – It’s like their middle name is misery.
它到底是什么
Well… What’s the point?
破裂的泡沫
Bursting bubbles!
他们得到的就是这个
That’s what they get.
谎言和更多的谎言
Lies and more lies!
痛苦
Pain!
-伤悲 -等等
– Sorrows! – Wait!
我其实挺喜欢这个
I… actually like this one.
-为什么 -我…我也不知道
– Why? – I… I don’t know.
这个…
Well, it’s…
这个…
It’s…
挺可爱的
lovely.
-我不想拿这个 -解药准备好了 陛下
– I don’t wanna be carrying this. – Antidote’s ready, sire.
解药在哪
Well? Where is it?
-藏在谜语里 -谜语
– It’s a riddle! – A riddle?
那你要求的那些东西是干什么的
What about all that stuff you asked for?
你知道 在监狱里是没办法购物的
You know, in prison, it’s hard to shop!
你们想听一下那个谜语吗
Would you like to hear the riddle, or not?
-不想 -想
– No! – Yes!
那就仔细听好了
Then listen carefully.
解药是唯一比魔药还要强大的东西
The antidote is the one thing more powerful than the potion.
她说的是解药还是趣闻
Did she say “Antidote” Or “Anecdote”?
我讨厌谜语
I hate riddles!
月亮就要落山了
The moon is sinking fast.
我们可以…走快点吗
Can we go… maybe a lot faster?
-立定 -什么
– Halt! – What?
你们看见了吗
Did you see that?
我敢说那是我见过的最丑的生物
I believe that is the ugliest creature I have ever seen!
而且它还没穿衣服
And it was naked!
有一支军队过来了
An army approaches.
好的 收到
Got it! Yes!
你刚才说什么来着
What was that again?
-比魔药 -还要强大
– Something more powerful… – than the potion.
-没错 -陛下 蘑菇们传来消息了
– That’s what I said. – Sire! News from the mushrooms!
一只手臂在蟑螂上滑雪
An arm skis on roaches.
你们继续
Carry on!
-你做得怎么样 -准确无误
– How’d you do? – I nailed it!
比还要强大…
Something more power…
我受不了了 我直接告诉你好了
I’m bored! I’ll just tell you.
-太好了 -前提是你放我出去
– Great! – If you set me free.
不…
No…
-好吧 -太棒了
– Okay. – Yeah!
我会用一个故事来揭示解药的秘密
Then I will reveal the antidote with a story.
-什么 不 -在那悲剧的一天
– What? No! – One fateful day,