精灵小公主
my pretty little fairy princess!
你真淘气
Flirt!
-这啥玩意儿 -我特意为你做的
– What is that? – I made it special for you.
为…我
For… me?
-你戴着好好看 -我不…
– It looks good on you. – I don’t…
-希望你喜欢 -这不是…
– I hope you like it. – This isn’t…
谢谢
Well… thank you.
这个…很可爱
It’s… It’s lovely.
-?小甜心 小蜜罐? -不 不
– ? Sugar pie, honey bunch ? – No, no, no!
?你知道我爱你?
? You know that I love you ?
你不知道吗 你的感情都是魔药作祟
What you’re feeling is the potion, you know!
-?我情难自禁? -你好像不知道
– ? I can’t help myself ? – No, I suppose you don’t.
-?我只爱你一人? -求你了 停下来
– ? I love you and nobody else ? – Please, stop!
唱了这么久 你一定累了
You must be tired from all that singing.
我能永远唱下去
I could sing forever.
不如你稍微睡一会
Why don’t you take a wee nap?
我保证不走远
I promise I won’t go far.
等等
Wait!
请把你的名字告诉我
Please tell me your name.
我是沼泽王
I am the Bog King!
我的小沼泽酱 王宝宝
My Boggy-woggy Kingy-wingy!
-沼泽王 -沼沼酱
– “Bog King!” – Boggy Kingy-wingy.
-王 -王宝宝
– “King!” – Kingy-wingy.
-王 -晚安 亲爱的沼沼酱
– “King!” – Good night, sweet Boggy-woggy.
晚安
Good night.
-报告陛下 -安静 她睡着了
– News, your majesty! – Quiet! She’s asleep.
抱歉 报告称有很多生物都…
Sorry. There’s reports of lots of creatures being…
被撒了爱情魔粉
love-dusted!
把它们…
Bring them…
把它们带来
Bring them in.
把它们全都带到这里来
Bring them all in here.
你在这呢
There you are!
你走那边 我走这边
You go that way. I’m going this way!
好的
Yeah.
你听着
Hey, you!
不不 不是你 莉兹
No, no, no. Not you, Lizzie.
里面的那个小东西
That little thing inside.
我们光明正大抓到你了 快交出来
We caught you fair and square! Hand it over!
没问题 你慢慢想
Oh, yeah, sure. Go ahead and think.
我在蜥蜴的「那头」等着你出来
I’ll just wait for you at the other end of the lizard.
谢谢
Thanks!
吐吧
Spit.
?这叫做♥爱♥情的玩意儿?
? This thing called love ?
-?我无力应对? -好女孩
– ? I just can’t handle it ? – Who’s a good girl?
-?这叫做♥爱♥情的玩意儿? -好女孩
– ? This thing called love ? – You’re a good girl!
-你不觉得很特别吗 -?我要认真面对?
– Don’t you feel special? – ? I must get around to it ?
?我还未准备好?
? I ain’t ready ?
?这叫做♥爱♥情的疯狂小玩意儿?
? A crazy little thing called love ?
好了 我们去接小曦
Okay! Let’s go fetch Dawn.
好姑娘
Who’s a good girl?
?如此黑暗中 我们要保持警惕?
? In such dark as this, we must be ever vigilant. ?
-安全 -安全
– Clear! – Clear!
?我们要扫平这一片肮脏的森林?
? Clearing is exactly what we’re gonna do to this foul forest. ?
-我们要 -抓到你
– We’re gonna… – Get ya!
?悄悄地 我们要潜到…?
? Stealthily, we shall sneak up on… ?
谁会住在这上面
Who would live in this?
把它擦掉 好吗
Wipe that off, will you?
看 一个没有脸的东西
And, look, a creature with no face.
它看着我呢
It’s looking at me.
-我想那不可能 -有道理
– I don’t think that’s possible. – Good point!
?留意每个角落里的奇怪物体?
? Watch for grotesqueries at every corner. ?
?想像那超乎想象的危险?
? Imagine the most unimaginable danger. ?
应该没什么大不了的
That’s probably nothing.
你好 罗兰
Hey, Roland!
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you! Thank you, guys.
等等 等等 你是怎么让她…
Wait, wait! How did you get that to…
-她爱上我了 -我也是
– She fell in love with me! – Me, too!
是不是说错了
Is that wrong?
我拿到爱情魔药了
I got the love potion.
你真的很想要爱情魔药
You must really need that potion.
等等 我是为了…
Wait! I got it for…
小曦 你是为了小曦公主 是吧
Dawn! You got it for Princess Dawn. Winky-winky.
干得漂亮 对于你这样的小家伙来说
And well done, for a little guy.
挤死你
Squish!
我是为了…我是为了…
I got it… I got it…
我是为了小曦
I got it for Dawn.
为了安全考虑 还是我拿着吧
I better take that… to keep it safe.
谢谢你 小兔崽子
Thank you, tiny rabbit!
月亮快落下了 坚持住小曦 我来了
It’s almost moondown. Hold on, Dawn. I’m coming!
好了 好了 是的 我爱她
Okay, okay! Yes! I love her!
你们现在知道了
You know!
走吧 莉兹 我们出发
Come on, Lizzie! Let’s go!
-立定 -立定
– Halt! – Halt!
齐步走
March!
-我来带路 -好的 好的
– I lead! – Okay! Okay.
我们会抓住你的
We’re gonna get ya!
救命啊
Help me!
救命啊
Help!
蘑菇们恋爱了
Mushrooms in love!
-吻我 快 -不许亲嘴
– Kiss me. Quick! – No smooching!
-让他安静 -你让他安静
– Shush him. – You shush him!
-你离得更近 -是哦 安静
– You’re closer. – You’re right. Shush!
不如你们出去睡一会吧
So, why don’t you go and get some sleep?
-你在想什么呢 -别埋怨我
– What were you thinking? – Don’t hate me.
-太迟了 -让我一个人待着
– Too late. – And leave me alone.
「熊花」很漂亮
Nice button-ere.
不是「熊花」 是胸花
Not “Button-ere.” “Boutonniere.”
不 不是胸花
No, it’s not “Boutonniere.”
-是「熊花」 -好吧
– It’s “Button-ere.” – Okay.
放了我妹妹
Release my sister.
天哪 怎么又来一个公主
Oh, no! Not another princess!
好在你没有唱歌♥
Well, at least you’re not singing.
?我直冲你而来?
? I’m coming straight on for you ?
?我已经下定决心?
? I’ve made up my mind ?
你在休息吗
Taking a little break?
?感觉自己无比强壮?
? I’m feeling strong now ?
?我要打倒你?
? Now I’m coming through ?
-需要帮忙吗 陛下 -不用
– Need any help, sire? – No.
?我直冲你而来?
? I’m coming straight on for you ?
-?直冲你而来? -还不错
– ? Straight on for you ? – Impressive!
?我直冲你而来?
? I’m coming straight on for you ?
?摇啊摇精灵 外面很吵?
? Rock-a-bye, fairy, away in your cell ?
?高声尖叫 也无人打扰?
? Scream your head off, but no one can tell ?
抗不住了吧
Had enough?
我可以这样打上一整天
I could do this all day.
但是现在 把魔药给我
But now, give me the potion!
全能的沼泽王竟然需要爱情魔药
The almighty Bog King needs a magic love potion.
我不是需要 我是想把它全部销毁
I don’t need it! I want to eradicate it!
你还是先除去这个吧
Well, eradicate this!
快问他 他会感谢你的
Ask him. He’ll appreciate it.
好的 需要帮忙吗
Okay. Need any help?
不
No!
看你这小样儿
Look at you!
不错啊
Not bad.
-看上去好像你真的需要帮助 -不
– Looks like you need help. – No!
那么 你就这点本事
So, is that all you got?
?现在我明白?
? Now I know ?
?该如何战斗?
? How to play my hand ?
我早已准备就绪
Well, I’m ready for you!
?赢家不懂的道理 赌徒却明白?
? What the winner don’t know, the gambler understands ?