?深深坠入爱河?
? So crazy, crazy in love, yeah ?
?我心知我情难自禁? ?情难?
? And no I know I can’t help ? ? No, I ?
?与你坠入爱河?
? Falling in love ?
罗兰
Roland!
我真是…
I am so…
军队是彻底没戏了
not getting my army.
玛丽安
Marianne?
玛丽安
Marianne?
-小曦 -发生什么了
– Dawn. – What happened?

I…
我不想说
I don’t wanna talk about it.
连我也不想说吗
Not even to me?
我做不到 对不起
I can’t. I’m sorry.
等等 等等
But wait. Wait!
告诉父王
Tell Dad…
-婚礼取消 -婚礼取消
– the wedding’s off. – The wedding’s off?
?若你陷入爱河 到头所得几何?
? What do you get when you fall in love ?
?一个男人用根针 戳破你美梦?
? A guy with a pin to burst your bubble ?
?耗尽心力?
? That’s what you get ?
?却如此下场?
? For all your trouble ?
?我不会再坠入爱河?
? I’ll never fall in love again ?
?亲吻一个男孩 会得到什么?
? What do you get when you kiss a boy ?
?会感染细菌 生病发烧?
? You get enough germs to catch a fever ?
?然后他毫不犹豫起身离去?
? Then straight away he’ll up and leave you ?
?我不会再坠入爱河?
? I’ll never fall in love again ?
?我不会再坠入爱河?
? No, I’ll never fall in love again ?
?别告诉我爱情的真♥相♥? ?真♥相♥?
? Don’t tell me what it’s all about ? ? All about ?
?因为我经历过 庆幸我已脱身?
? ‘Cause I’ve been there and I’m glad I’m out ?
?脱离了这些枷锁 束缚你的枷锁?
? Out of those chains. Those chains that bind you ?
?所以我才来提醒你?
? That is why I’m here to remind you ?
?提醒你?
? Here to remind you ?
?若你付出真心 会得到什么?
? What do you get when you give your heart ?
?你会得到一颗破碎不堪的心?
? You get it all broken up and battered ?
?这就是你的下场 一颗破碎的心?
? Yeah, that’s what you get. A heart that’s shattered ?
?我不会再坠入爱河?
? I’ll never fall in love again ?
?我不会再坠入爱河?
? No, I’ll never fall in love again ?
?我不会再坠入爱河?
? No, I’ll never fall in love again ?
小曦
Dawn!
小曦 你在哪
Dawn! Where are you?
-小曦 -现在安全了
– Dawn! – The coast is clear.
她会听见的
She’ll hear you.
无论婚礼那天发生什么事
Whatever happened that wedding day
肯定很严重
must have been really bad.
是 很严重
Yeah, bad.
因为她现在总是盘旋 监视 担心
Because now she’s always hovering, watching, worrying.
她想保护我免受什么伤害啊
What’s she trying to protect me from?
你能照顾好自己
You can take care of yourself.
-当然 说到春季舞会 -是啊
– Yeah. So… Spring Ball. – Yeah?
-我第一支舞 -对
– My first dance. – Yeah!
-什么计划 -精心策划 音乐开始时
– What’s your plan? – I made it so when the music starts,
你会「不小心」撞到哈德连
you’ll “accidentally” bump into Hadrian.
今天一定会非常有意思
Today is gonna be so exciting!
今天已经很有意思了
It already is.
-什么 -哈德连
– What? – Hadrian?
是 哈德连 那个红色大♥波♥浪浓发男
Yeah, Hadrian. The guy with the great, red, wavy hair.
不 我不暗恋他 我喜欢内森
No, no, no. I don’t have a crush on him. I really like Nathan.
好 我得找到哈德连 让他换位置
Okay. I gotta find Hadrian, tell Hadrian to stand in a new place,
找到内森让他
find Nathan and tell him to
站在哈德连原先的地方
stand in the old place Hadrian was standing in.
-如果他不喜欢我呢 -什么 打起精神
– What if he doesn’t like me? – What? Snap out of it!
听我说 就像我常说的
Listen. Like I always say…
?别担心?
? Don’t worry ?
也许他觉得我太活泼了
Maybe he thinks I’m too perky.
?让烦恼随风去?
? About a thing ?
或舞姿太搞笑
Or dance funny?
?因为一切都会好起来?
? ‘Cause every little thing is gonna be all right ?
或发型太伪娘
Or my hair is too poofy?
?别担心?
? Don’t you worry ?
?让烦恼随风去? ?随风去?
? About a thing ? ? About a thing ?
?因为一切都会好起来?
? ‘Cause every little thing is gonna be all right ?
好起来
All right!
?今早醒来?
? Woke up this morning ?
?对着初升的太阳微笑?
? Smiled at the rising sun ?
?三只小鸟?
? Three little birds ?
?飞落我家门前?
? Pitch by my doorstep ?
?唱着甜美的歌♥?
? Singin’ sweet songs ?
?旋律悠扬动听?
? Of melodies pure and true ?
?这是我要告诉你的话?
? Sayin’ this is my message to you ?
?别担心?
? Oh, don’t worry ?
?烦恼随风去? ?随风去?
? Don’t worry ? ? About a thing ?
-阿阳 -小曦 我正唱歌♥呢
– Sunny. – Dawn, I’m trying to sing.
?因为一切都会好起来?
? ‘Cause every little thing is gonna be all right ?
-阿阳 -在呢
– Sunny. – Yes!
?别担心 让烦恼随风去?
? Don’t worry about a thing ?
-阿阳 -什么
– Sunny? – What?
小心
Worry!
不不不
No, no, no!
-当心耳朵 -救命啊
– Hey! Watch the ears! – Help!
救命啊 我们得找人救命
Help! We’ve gotta get help!
救兵到
You’re looking at it.
-阿阳 -腿短跑不快啊
– Sunny! – Too short to run!
不能英年早逝啊
Too young to die!
玛丽安 你疯了吗
Marianne! Are you crazy?
阿阳 往右跑
Sunny, go right!
-阿阳 躲好 -好的
– Sunny, duck! – Okay!
小曦 来帮忙
Dawn, some help here.
我该拿你怎么办
What am I gonna do with you?
抱歉 我当时不知怎么办
Sorry. I didn’t know what to do.
回到现实 别再幻想男孩子了
Pull your head out of the clouds! Clouds full of boys.
我忍♥不住
I can’t help it.
你根本不知道你周围在发生什么
You just have no idea what’s going on around you.
没事 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay, it’s okay.
阿阳呢
Where’s Sunny?
你跑进了黑森林
You were in the Dark Forest!
-是吗 -是吗
– I was? – He was?
你想重蹈甜梅仙子的覆辙吗
Do you want what happened to the Sugar Plum Fairy to happen to you?
-不想 -被关上一辈子
– No! – Locked away forever
就因为她做出了爱情魔药 原料就是
because she made love potion from…
-报春花 -我得赶紧离开
– Primroses! – We have to get out of here now!
那个地方
That place…
玛丽安 听见了吗 玛丽安
Marianne? Hello? Marianne!
春季舞会要迟到了
We’re gonna be late for the Spring Ball!
我被你逼疯了
You drive me crazy!
-我们得赶紧离开 -我刚说过了
– We have to get out of here, now. – I just said that.
这就是你死里逃生后的反应吗
So, that’s how you react to a near-death experience?
-怎么了 -你俩刚才差点死掉
– What? – You were both nearly killed.
你对一切都小题大做
You make such a big deal out of everything.
我这身太可怕了
I’m a total mess!
我们得为舞会去打扮了
We have to get ready for the ball.
不 是你要为舞会去打扮了
No, you’ve gotta get ready for the ball.
你准备穿成这样去吗
You’re going like that?
不会有人请你跳舞吧
Good luck being asked to dance.
我不打算跳舞
I’m not dancing.
我要和最棒的男孩子跳舞
I’m gonna dance with the most perfect boy.
-会是谁呢 艾伦吗 -不是
– And who would that be? Aaron? – No.
-本杰明 查尔斯 戴仑 -不是
– Benjamin. Charles. Darren! – No.
-高登 哈伯特 -不是
– Gordon? Herbert? – No.
方便起见 我按字母表顺序往下猜了
I’m going alphabetical, if that helps.
微笑 宝贝女儿 微笑
Smile, my dear. Smile.
-笑得真一点 -这是我笑得不错的了
– A real smile. – This is one of my better ones.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!