大友 我忍♥不了了
Hey, Pare, I can’t stand it anymore.
我得去找她 你管事吧
I have to go find her. You’re in charge.
什么情况
What’s going on?
小曦 你在这下面吗
Dawn! Are you down here?
-阿阳 你就没仔细听 -什么
– Hey, Sunny! You didn’t listen! – What?
我说过「站在正前方 要让她第一眼」
I said, “Stand in front! Be the first she sees when she…”
-请告诉我 在哪里 -行 我带你去
– Please tell me where Dawn is. – Okay, okay, I’ll show you,
如果你把我们都放出来的话
if you let us all out.
肯定会很棒的 虽然这都是你的错
Which would be so sweet, since this is all your fault!
好吧
Okay.
耶 我的沼泽酱王宝贝
Yay! My Boggy-woggy Kingy-wingy.
我就当没看见好了
I wish I didn’t see that.
这不是
This isn’t…
我没想让
I didn’t mean for…
这一切发生的
any of this to happen.
当然 我会带走两位公主
Of course… I will be taking both princesses.
交易不是这样的
That wasn’t the deal.

No!
交易取消
Deal’s off.
我盼的是婚礼 结果盼来了个葬礼
I wanted a wedding, now I’m getting a funeral.
-离我家沼泽酱远一点 -沼泽王
– You leave my Boggy alone! – “Bog.”
你在想什么 像你一样的野兽
What were you thinking? A beast
爱上了像玛丽安一样的美女
like you falling for a beauty like Marianne.
谁才是野兽
Who’s the beast?
-别插手 -我能照顾好自己
– Stay out of it! – Hey! I can take care of myself!
二打一 不公平
Two against one? Not fair.
罗兰 你搞什么…
Roland! What are you…
-放开她 -你正在逼我改变计划
– Let her go! – You’re forcing me to change my plan.
所以 很不幸 现在到时间了
So… sadly, now’s the time for me to…

go!
快 我们得快点
Come on! We gotta hurry!
天哪 哦天哪
Boy, oh boy, oh boy…
不要停 尤其是你 龟龟
Keep it moving! Especially you, Turtle!
出什么事了
What is happening?
-不 -玛丽安
– No! – Marianne!
-我得找到你姐姐 -好的
– I have to find your sister. – Okay.
还有我妈妈
And my mother.
我开始死前回想了 老娘以前也曾绝代风♥骚♥
My life is flashing before my eyes. Hey, I used to be hot.
-你 -没时间闲聊了
– You? – No time for chitchat.
小曦
Dawn!
小曦
Dawn!
放手
Let go!
-小宝贝 -我要把你串…
– Sweetheart! – I’m gonna skewer your…
你会嫁给我的
You will… marry me!
玛丽安 玛丽安
Marianne! Marianne!
我们得走了
We have to go.
-小曦 我来了 -玛丽安 别过来
– Dawn! I’m coming! – Marianne! Get back!
快走
Go!
不要
Wait! Wait!
沼泽
Bog!
我的儿子
My son.
小曦
Dawn!
小曦
Dawn!
你没事的 真的没事的
You’re all right. You’re really all right.
你会没事的
You’re all right.
?别担心?
? Don’t worry ?
?让烦恼随风去?
? About a thing ?
?因为一切都会好起来?
?’Cause every little thing gonna be all right ?
??别担心 让烦恼随风去?
? Don’t worry about a thing ?
-阿阳 -因为一切都会
– Sunny? – ‘Cause every little thing…
阿阳
Sunny.
我爱你
I love you.
-我 -你
– Me? – You.
你是不是
Are you…
恢复了
back?
是的
Yeah.
但是我不知道是为什么
But… I don’t know how.
我知道
I know.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
-太好啦 -他还活着
– Yahoo! – He’s alive!
沼泽
Bog!
我的宝贝儿子
My precious boy!
别挡道 闪开 闪开 闪开
Out of the way. Move! Move! Move!
国王驾到
King coming through.
-不要啊 -玛丽安
– No! – Marianne!
不 不 别上前 有点耐心
No! No, no, no! Patience.
?小甜心 小蜜罐?
? Sugar pie, honey bunch ?
-什么 -玛丽安
– What? – Marianne?
?你知道我爱你?
? You know that I love you ?
我终于如愿以偿
That’s what I wanna hear.
?我情不自禁?
? I can’t help myself ?
当然啦 宝贝
Of course not, babycakes.
我爱
I love…
魔药没用了 这是为什么
It didn’t work. I wonder why.
天啊 这太棒了
Gosh, is that great!
-我喜欢你身上的味道 须后水 -不是
– I like that smell. Aftershave? – No.
-那就是古龙水 -不是
– Is that cologne? – No.
孩子们 我学到了宝贵的一课
Well, boys, I’ve learned a valuable lesson.
永远不要以貌取人
Never judge something or someone by how it or he or she looks.
一个小矮人
An elf!
-等等 我再猜猜 身体乳 -不是
– Wait, wait. Body lotion? – No.
-润肤霜 -不是
– Cold cream? – No.
-我知道啦 香体剂 -是香水
– Got it! Deodorant. – It’s perfume.
你是个姑娘
Are you a girl?
这不是明摆着吗
Isn’t it obvious?
好像没那么明显
It’s kind of subtle.
你还好吗
Are you… okay?
我很好
I’m fine.
翅膀 双肩 头 全都没事
Wings, shoulders, head, all good.
-你呢 -我也很好
– You? – I’m good… too.
我只是想说
I just wanted to say…
我对这个地方的看法已经完全改变了
I’ll never see this place the same way ever again.
是吗
Yeah.
给你
Here.
有点丑 但是
It’s hideous, but…
-是啊 -那么…
– Yeah. – Then…
再见啦
Bye!
我没想说得这么可爱
I didn’t mean to sound so cute.
你其实挺可爱的
Cute actually works for you.
-我想说 -什么
– You know… – Yes?
欢迎你随时前来拜访
Feel free to visit whenever you like.
好的
Okay.
-求你千万别唱歌♥ -你知道吗 沼泽王
– Please don’t sing! – You know what, Bog?
-是沼泽酱 -咱俩之间是没有结果的
– “Boggy.” – It’s never going to work between us.
-这个嘛 -不是你的问题 是我
– Well… – It’s not you, it’s me.
-没问题 -对 一点问题也没有
– No problem. – Yeah, yeah. No problem at all.
玛丽安 借一步说话
Marianne, a word.
我闻到了爱情的味道
I smell romance.
我讨厌你一直盯着我 过分担心我
I hate that you always hover and watch and worry!
抱歉
I’m sorry?
但我喜欢你来到这个森林救我的壮举
But I love that you came to this forest… to save me.
所以现在轮到我给你上一课啦
So, now, I get to lecture you.
?对爱情 我略知一二?
? I know something about love ?
?你会对它 日思夜想?
? You’ve gotta want it bad ?
?如果那人已占据你的心?
? If that guy’s got into your blood ?
?大胆上前 向他表白?
? Go out and get him ?
?如果你想让他成为?
? If you want him to be ?
?你亲密的恋人?
? The very part of you ?
?让你小鹿乱撞?
? That makes you wanna breathe ?
?你要这样做?
? Here’s the thing to do ?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!