Sean… if you’re out there, Lord knows I hope you’re listenin’.
如果你因为我让你离开你妻子你离开的原因是错误的。
If you left your wife because I told you to… well, you left for the wrong reasons.
不要让任何人告诉你去留。是接受这份工作还是那份工作……是忍♥你妈还是骂她。
Never let anybody tell you whether to stay or go… whether to take this job or that job… whether to put up with your mother or tell her off.
你知道为什么吗?
You know why?
因为这是你的生活。这得由你来决定。
Because it’s your life. It’s gotta be your decision.
也许对别人合适的东西,对你不一定合适。
Maybe what’s right for somebody else, may not be right for you.
肖恩…安爱你。
Sean… Ann loves you.
一起讨论。一起解决这个问题。
Talk together. Work it out together.
你决定怎么做。
You decide what to do.
上帝啊,在我自己的生活中,我从来没有想出一个解决办法……这并不比我一开始遇到的问题更糟糕……所以我有什么资格告诉你
Lord, I’ve never come up with a solution in my own life… that wasn’t worse than the problem I had in the first place… so who in the hell am I to be tellin’ you anything?
我再也做不下去了。
I can’t do it anymore.
我不想再骗你了。
I’m done lyin’ to you.
谢谢你的倾听。
I thank you for listenin’.
我是雪莉。
This is Shirlee signing off.
我要还车。这是工作需要的。
I’m returnin’ the car. It goes with the job.
不管你要去哪里,你都需要一辆车。
Wherever you’re going, you’ll need a car.
没人需要一辆6万美元的车。
Nobody needs a $60,000 car.
不管怎样,我不是真正的奔驰。
Anyway, I’m not really a Mercedes.
我只是一辆普通的庞蒂克。
I’m just a plain old Pontiac.
也许是雪佛兰。
Maybe a Chevy.
-你没见过她?-没有她的踪迹,长官
– So you haven’t seen her? – No sign of her, sir.
去做吧。你在。
Go ahead. You’re on.
-你好,我是格兰橡树的黛比。-嗨。
– Hi, this is Debbie from Glen Oaks. – Hi.
也许我们可以做点什么让雪莉知道我们在乎她。
Maybe we could do something to show Shirlee we care about her.
那是什么呢?
And what would that be?
-她总是说要自己按喇叭。-是的。
– She was always talking about honking your own horn. – Yeah.
也许我们可以在午夜的时候按喇叭。
Maybe we could honk our horns at, like, midnight.
太棒了!太棒了!
Great! Great!
午夜时分为雪莉鸣笛!
Honk your horns for Shirlee at midnight!
今晚阿肯色Flat River附近没有航♥班♥吗?
There’s no flight anywhere near Flat River, Arkansas, tonight at all?
好的,对不起。谢谢。
Okay, yes, sorry. Thanks.
嘿,我以为你被解雇了。
Hey, I thought you got fired.
关闭。我不干了。
Close. I quit.
只是打个电♥话♥。这是一个免费电♥话♥号♥码。
Just making a phone call. It was a toll-free number.
别跳!
Don’t jump!
-别跳。别跳!-又来了。
– Don’t jump. Don’t jump! – Not again.
平均法则,这次你会杀了我。
Law of averages, this time you’ll kill me.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
Wishin”。
Wishin’.
希望什么?
Wishin’ for what?
希望我知道现在该许什么愿。
Wishin’ I knew what to wish for now.
你说得对。
You were right.
我只是个舞蹈老师只会给你一些廉价的建议和简单的答案。
I’m just a dance teacher with some cheap advice and easy answers.
不,我没有。
No, I wasn’t.
你的听众可不这么认为。
Not according to your listeners.
你走后他们一直在打电♥话♥。
They’ve been calling since you walked off.
谈论他们有多爱你,你是如何帮助他们的……多亏了雪莉的笑声,雪莉的智慧,日日夜夜都变得轻松。
Talking about how much they love you, how you’ve helped them… how the days and nights are easier thanks to Shirlee’s laughter, Shirlee’s wisdom.
他们需要的是你,雪莉。
It’s you they need, Shirlee.
不管你是舞蹈老师还是空中飞人。
It doesn’t matter if you’re a dance teacher or trapeze artist.
没关系!这是你的。
It doesn’t matter! It’s you.
肖恩呢?我差点毁了他的婚姻!
What about Sean? I could’ve wrecked his marriage!
你走后肖恩就打电♥话♥来了。反正他也要离开她。
Sean called right after you walked off. He was gonna leave her anyway.
他只是想要有人同意他的观点。
He just wanted somebody to agree with him.
如果不是你,也会是别人。
If it hadn’t been you, it would’ve been someone else.
那是什么?
What’s that?
待在这里。
Stay right here.
12点…如果你不是在为雪莉鸣喇叭,那你就该为她鸣。
It’s 12:00… and if you’re not honking your horn for Shirlee, you should be.
他们在按喇叭找我?
They’re honkin’ for me?
帕尔曼认为每个关心你的人…应该在午夜按喇叭。
Perlman had this idea that everybody who cared about you… should honk their horns at midnight.
所有关心我的人都在按喇叭?
Everybody who cares about me is honkin’ their horn?
所有爱你的人都在按喇叭。
Everybody who loves you is honking their horn.
Shirlee……你觉得重新开始怎么样?
Shirlee… what do you think about the idea of a fresh start?
对不起,杰克。
I’m sorry, Jack.
我只是没有新的开始了。
I just don’t have another fresh start left in me.
我吃腻了玉米片。
I’m sick of cornflakes.
玉米片吗?
Cornflakes?
我不想再在饼干罐里放饼干了。
I don’t want to keep any more cookies in the cookie jar.
放了那个女人!
Release the woman!
放开那个女人,双手抱头。
Release the woman and place your hands on your head.
——什么?-他们认为你想谋杀我
– What? – They think you’re tryin’ to murder me.
手放在头上!
Hands on head!
-他们认为你想把我推下桥。-很有趣。
– They think you’re tryin’ to push me off the bridge. – Very funny.
嗨,雪莉医生。是我菲尔记得吗
Hey, Dr. Shirlee. It’s me, Phil, remember?
你女儿好吗?
How’s your daughter?
她回到学校了,而且表现很好都要感谢你,雪莉医生。
She’s back in school and doing well thanks to you, Dr. Shirlee.
-现在只有雪莉了——什么?
– It’s just Shirlee now. – What?
我就是雪莉!
I’m just Shirlee!
给我一些直说吧直说吧,请拿着糖直说吧,直说吧对我来说听起来很甜蜜别绕着圈子跟我胡扯
Gimme some straight talk straight talk And hold the sugar please Straight talk, straight talk sounds plenty sweet to me Don’t talk to me in circles in some mumbo-jumbojive
跟我直说吧,我们会没事的你好,我是雪莉。我能为您做些什么?
Gimme just straight talk and we’re gonna be all right — Hello, Shirlee here. What can I do for you?
我觉得女人比男人更进化。
I feel women are more evolved than men.
也许这个世界对他们来说更艰难。
Maybe the world is tougher for them.
但我知道做女人会更快乐。
But I know I’ll be happier as a woman.
我内心已经是个女人了。
I’m already a female inside.
我也想成为外面的人,所以我得到了改变。
I want to be one on the outside too, so I’m getting the change.
我想知道你是否有什么建议给我。
I was wondering if you had any advice for me.
加里,如果你确定那是你真正想要的,我只能说…不要自己烫头发……不要在潮湿的草坪上穿高跟鞋。
Gary, if you’re sure that’s what you really want, all I can say is… don’t try to perm your own hair… and don’t wear high heels on a soggy lawn.
Shirlee这里。发生了什么事?
Shirlee here. What’s cooking?
拿起电♥话♥,你不是一个人我们都有话要说,我已经十分钟了,听着,我们会找到更好的方法诚实和常识,真的很难错过
Pick up the phone you’re not alone We’ve all got something to say I is ten in and listen up we’ll find a better way With honesty and common sense it’s really hard to miss
直说吧,直说吧,实话实说,直说吧,别用甜言蜜语了直说吧,直说吧对我来说已经够甜蜜了
Straight talk, straight talk just tell it like it is Straight talk, straight talk don’t sugar-coat it please Straight talk, straight talk sounds sweet enough to me
别绕着圈子跟我胡扯直说吧,直说吧,我们会没事的直说吧,直说吧对我来说很有意义
Don’t talk to me in circles in some mumbo-jumbojive Straight talk, straight talk and we’re gonna be all right Straight talk, straight talk makes plenty sense to me
别跟我兜圈子说那些废话给我直说吧,我们会没事的给我直说吧,直说吧我们会没事的
Don’t talk to me in circles in some mumbo-jumbojive Give me just straight talk and we’re gonna be all right Give me just straight talk, straight talk And we’re gonna Be all right
我能看到一个清澈湛蓝的早晨,我能看到一个崭新的…是的,我能看到明亮的清晨一切都会好起来的一切都会好起来的
I can see the light of a clear blue morning I can see the light of a brand-new… day Yes I can see the light Of a clear blue morning Everything’s gonna be all right Everything’s gonna be all right
一切都会好起来的一切都会好起来的因为我能看到阳光在一个蔚蓝的早晨我能看到一个崭新的…一天,我可以看到一个晴朗的蓝色早晨的光
Everything’s gonna be all right It’s gonna be okay ‘Cause I can see the light Of a clear blue morning I can see the light of a brand-new… day I can see the light of a clear blue morning
一切都会好的
Everything’s gonna be gonna be okay