don’t you think so?
耶苏斯不是坏人
jesus was not bad.
他可能是坏人 只是你不知道而已
maybe he was and you just didn’t know it.
他不是
he wasn’t.
但是 你也不能确定
but still, you can’t be sure.
我确定
i am sure.
但是你真的不一定知道
but really, you never know.
我知道!
i know!
他为什么被判死刑?
why was he on death row?
因为犯了强♥奸♥罪和谋杀罪
for rape and murder.
孔苏埃洛 强♥奸♥到底是什么?
consuelo, what is rape, exactly?
就是当你…爱上某人
it is when you… love someone…
但他们不爱你
and they don’t love you,
然后你就会为此做一些事
and you do something about it.
有的时候我感觉我爸爸妈妈不爱我
sometimes i feel like my parents don’t love me.
这样 当你再长大一点
well, then, when you get older,
你就可以做些什么了
you can do something about it.
孔苏埃洛?
consuelo?
我把葡萄汁洒在楼上了
i spilled some grape juice upstairs.
你觉得现在你能把地面清理干净吗?
do you think you could clean up the floor now?
我们要找乐子
( tape playing ) * we’re gonna have fun *
我们要找乐子
* we are gonna have fun, fun, fun *
在阳光下
* in the sun, sun, sun… *
爸爸?
dad?
你觉得布兰迪还会好起来吗?
do you think that brady will ever get better?
万分之一的几率能康复
one in a million recover.
可能他就是那万分之一
maybe he’s that one in a million.
麦基
mikey, there’s optimism,
乐观和愚蠢
and then there’s stupidity.
这两者有着很明显的差别
it’s a very fine line.
我也觉得没有希望了
i don’t think there’s any hope either.
我只是想让你好受一点
i was just trying to make you feel better.
谢谢 -不客气
thanks. – you’re welcome.
爸爸?
dad?
你现在能让我试试催眠你吗?
would you let me try hypnotizing you now?
当然 来吧
yeah, sure. go ahead.
催眠我吧
hypnotize me.
好的 你在这儿别动 我马上回来
okay. stay there. i’ll be right back.
麦基:马上!
mikey: just a sec!
很快回来
be right there.
你能面向我吗?
could you turn around to me?
对 谢谢
just turn. thanks.
好了
all right.
你要看着这个闪亮的东西…
you must look at this shiny object…
集中注意
and concentrate.
放松你的腿
relax your legs.
放松你的胳膊
relax your arms.
放松你的肩膀
relax your shoulders.
现在眼睛看着这个发光的东西
now keep your eyes on the shiny object.
你的眼皮越来越重
your eyelids are getting heavy.
越来越重
heavier.
你逐渐感受到困意
you’re getting sleepy.
越来越困
sleepier.
现在把眼睛闭上…
now let your eyes close shut…
陷入熟睡中
and you are sound asleep.
现在…
now…
你完全被我所掌控
you are completely under my power.
你只能听我的声音
i am the only voice you can hear,
也只能听得到我的声音
the only voice you will listen to.
现在…
now…
当你醒来的时候
when you wake up,
你的心情会变好
you will be in a good mood.
你不再那么担心布兰迪
you won’t worry so much about brady.
从现在开始 我会成为你的最爱
and i will be your favorite from now on.
如果布兰迪死了
if brady dies,
你可以伤心一小下
you can be sad for a little bit,
但我依然是
but i will still be
你生命中最重要的人
the most important person in your life.
你永远不会刻薄待我
you will never be mean to me,
并且永远满足我的一切愿望
and always give me whatever i want.
并且 你要炒掉孔苏埃洛
also, you should fire consuelo.
她很懒
she’s lazy.
现在 当我一打响指
now, when i snap my fingers,
你什么都不会记得
you will remember nothing,
但是你会完成我提过的所有要求
but you will do everything i have asked.

one…
二…
two…
三…
three.
( snaps )
嘿 麦基
hey, mikey,
想吃冰淇淋吗?
want to get some ice cream?
好呀!
okay!
就像 呃…
it’s like, yeah…
我屈服了
i caved in.
我 我必须得那么做
i mean, i had to.
我爸妈 他们…
my parents, they’re like…
他们对布莱迪不抱希望了
still really depressed about brady.
所以我写了那傻♥逼♥论文
so i wrote the bullshit essay,
填了大学申请 参加了面试
filled out the applications, did the interviews.
我发现我还是可以辍学的
i figure i can always drop out.
toby:你被哪所学校录取了?
toby: where did you get in?
普林斯顿
princeton.
你的sats得了多少分?
what did you get on your sats?
英语200分 数学710分
200 verbal, 710 math.
有点奇怪 是吧
kinda weird, i know,
但我觉得他们可能认为这…
but i think they thought it was, like…
反而挺好的
good weird.
我们走了些关系
we used pull.
不得不这样 有时候你不得不这样做 托比你知道吧
you have to. sometimes you just have to, toby.
走的哪种关系呢?
what kind of pull did you have?
我有个表兄 他给校友基金会捐了很多钱
i have a cousin.very big giver to the alumni fund.
全是靠人际关系
it’s all about who you know.
听着 我们可不是傻呆子
look, we’re not suckers.
其他人也是这么做的
everyone else is out there doing the same thing.
他说的对
he’s right.
该死 托比 -太难了
damn, toby. – it’s too hard.
这东西又打不开了 – 别砸了 让我试试
this thing won’t open again.
– don’t. let me try it.
这…对 只是按钮卡住了
it’s– yes, the button is just stuck.
嗨 托比 -嗨 朋友
hey, toby? – hey, man.
我想知道
i was wondering…
这纪录片完成了吗?
is the documentary almost finished?
差不多了
yeah, we’re getting there.
我现在能看下片子吗
can i see what you have so far?
好的
sure…
好 等我找到放映场地吧
yeah, as soon as i have a screening
那时候我会跟你说的
i’ll let you know.
谢谢你 朋友 -没事
thanks, man. – okay, man.
没事
okay.
勾 我赢了
gin, i win.
我们再来一局
let’s play again.
嘿 马迪 – 嘿 爸爸
hey, mikey! – hey, dad.
过来给我抱抱
come here and give me a hug.
你今天回来的好早啊 -是啊
gee, you’re home early. – yeah.
听着 你要不上楼去吧
listen, why don’t you go upstairs
陪你妈妈和布莱迪在楼上呆一会
and keep your mom and brady company for a bit?
我要和孔苏埃洛单独聊聊
i need to speak alone with consuelo for a moment.
好的 爸爸 -去吧
sure, dad. – take off.
这样…孔苏埃洛
ahem– consuelo…
我和我太太聊过了
mrs. livingston and i have discussed this,
我们都觉得就是…
and we’ve come to the conclusion
我们都对你最近的工作不是很满意

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!