Where did you find them?
在那个沙丘上
In the sand hills.
猎人杀了他们的妈妈
Hunters killed their mum.
指骨比尔说如果我不把他们带回家
Fingerbone said they would’ve died
他们会死掉的
if I hadn’t brought them home.
谁说的
Who?
指骨比尔 他还帮了我
Fingerbone. He helped me.
他还说 他不想进来
He said he didn’t wanna come in.
还说 你不在家就进来不好
He said it wasn’t right if you weren’t home.
他是我的朋友 爸爸
He’s my friend, Dad.
他告诉我得像他们的妈妈一样
He said to be like their mum.
把食物叨进他们喉咙里
She pukes down their throat.
– 我可不想那样 – 当然不想
– I wasn’t gonna do that. – No.
所以我做了这个
So I made this.
爸爸 我能留下他们吗
Dad, can I keep them?
那个小家伙看上去太虚弱了
Well, the little one looks pretty weak.
求求你了 我会照顾好他们的
Please? I’ll look after them good.
那我们就拭目以待
Let’s just see how we go.
你好啊
Good day.
你好
Good day.
我叫汤姆
I’m Tom.
隐修士汤姆 他们这样叫你
Hideaway Tom. That’s what they call you.
我知道
I know.
那些鸟 是你的主意吗
This your idea, then? The birds?
不 我只是帮了个忙
No. I just helped.
那是曼塔乌·姆加瑞里的主意
It was Mantawu Mgauriri’s thought.
你说谁
Sorry?
曼塔乌·姆加瑞里 那是他的名字
Mantawu Mgauriri, that’s his name.
我好久没见过他这么高兴了
I haven’t seen him this excited in a long time.
他会把那些鸟照顾得很妥帖的
He’ll proper take good care of the birds.
让我们先祈祷他们能熬过今夜
Let’s hope they make it through the night.
我明天早上能再来看看吗 就看看他们咋样了
Can I come back in the morning? See how they’re doing?
我没有理由拒绝
I don’t see why not.
你长得最小
You’re the littlest.
加油
Come on.
得多吃点
Gotta keep eating.
吃点吧
Please.
爸爸
Dad.
我能借用你的围巾吗
Could I use your scarf?
答应我记得还吗
Promise to give it back?
答应你
Promise.
你不回床睡觉了吗
Aren’t you getting into bed?
不了 我就在这里和他们一起睡
No, I’m just gonna sleep down here with them.
这样他们就知道有人陪着他们
So they know someone’s here.
这是个好主意
It’s a good idea.

Night.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Dad.
千万别死啊
Please don’t die.
快进来
Come on in.
我把他带上♥床♥了 这样暖和点
I brought him into bed. It’s warmer.
他们没死
They didn’t die.
他们会死的 不是吗
They’re going to, aren’t they?
那些鸟很坚强的
Those birds were tough.
他们会死的 我知道
They’re gonna die. I know it.
打扰了 迈克尔 亚当来这儿接你了
Excuse me, Michael. Adam’s here to drive you.
你必须去吗
Do you have to go?
去投那个票吗
For the vote?
– 是的 – 所以爸爸是回来了吗
– Yeah. – So Dad’s back?
– 我认为是的 – 我恨他
– I imagine so. – I hate him.
– 麦蒂 – 我就是恨他
– Maddie. – I do!
麦蒂 孩子
Maddie. Mads?
你为什么还在这儿
Why are you still here?
还早 我可以再锻会儿练
It’s still early. I could do with the exercise.
难道你喜欢一大早就急急忙忙的吗
Do you fancy a morning’s constitutional on the rocks?
即便有爸爸努力帮忙
I had to feed those birds eight times a day.
我一天也得喂那些鸟八次
Even Dad tried to help out.
这个 我叫它汤姆回旋机
There. I call it “Tom’s twister.”
把油 鱼 海带之类的
Put your oil, your fish, your kelp, and whatnot…
把她放进这里面
Put her in there.
麻咪麻咪哄 速搅食粥
“Sim Sala Bim.” Instant muck.
在你能喂给他们整条鱼之前
Until you can start feeding them whole fish,
这可比用我的舷外马达方便多了
it’s gotta be better than using my outboard.
我们再也没法睡着了
We are never going to sleep again.
再都没法睡了
Never!
你在用我的杯子吗
You using my glass?
看他们找我乞食的样子
You’d think I was granddad pelican,
你会觉得我是鹈鹕爷爷
the way they’re turning to me for food.
你现在差不多就是啊
Well, you sort of are now.
看看这小子 就像坐拥此地一样
Look at this bloke, sitting up like he owns the place.
那是鹕傲先生
That’s Mr Proud.
– 所以你给他们起名字了吗 – 是的
– Oh, you’ve named them? – Yeah.
他叫鹕虑先生 因为他睿智而严肃
This is Mr Ponder because he’s very wise and serious.
鹕傲先生 鹕虑先生
Mr Proud, Mr Ponder.
这小家伙呢 他叫什么 鹕稚先生吗
What about this little bloke? What’s he then, Mr Peep?
那是鹕珀西先生
It’s Mr Percival.
名字和我读的那本书里的孩子一样
Like the boy in the book I read.
他最小 也最弱
The smallest and the weakest…
可他没有死
but he doesn’t die.
那是你一直喂养他
Well, you keep feeding him…
他会长得高大而强壮的
he’ll grow up to be big and strong.
继续走 等一下
Go on. Hey, just wait.
耐点心
Be patient, please.
你能 别闹 冷静 别动
Would you just…? Knock it off! Settle down. Oi, stop.
继续吧
Go on.
现在高兴了吗
Happy now?
他们每天得吃掉十英镑
Ten pounds a day they’re eating.
十英镑
Ten pounds.
那比我们一星期吃得还贵
More than we eat in a week.
这里 鹕傲先生 准备好了吗
Over here, Mr Proud. Ready?
给你 夹住它 真棒
Here you go. Grab it. Thattaboy.
来来 鹕虑先生 到这里 这儿
Come on. Come on, Mr Ponder. Come here. Here, guys.
夹住它 加油
Get it. Come on.
这就对了 鹕珀西先生
That’s it, Mr Percival.
来啊 我知道你也想来 来一下
Come on, I know you want it. Kick it.
你想来一下吗 过来夹
You want hit it right now? Come get it.
给鹕珀西先生
Give it to Percival.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
单纯地和大地交流
Just talking to the land.
表达敬意
Paying my respects.
不 我今天不出门
No, I’m not going out today.
你们可以自己去找早餐
You can catch your own brekkie.
我不管你们多吵 我不会出去的
Hey. I don’t care how much racket you make. I’m not going out!
听见了没 滚开
Hey! You hear me? Piss off!
出去
Get out!
走 咕咕 离开这儿 走 咕咕
Go. Shoo! Get away, go. Shoo.
求求你们了 走吧
Please, just go.
从这儿滚 小崽子们
Get out of here, you mongrels.
你们会把我们搅进大♥麻♥烦的
You guys are gonna get us into big trouble.
这点隐私也求不得吗
Is a little bit of privacy too much to ask for?
哪都没有隐私了
In the middle of nowhere!
你不能和他们说说吗 鹕先生
Can’t you talk to them, Mr P?
滚开
Get out!
爸爸都气疯了
Dad’s going nuts.
滚 小崽子 滚 不 别想进来
Get out, you mongrels. Get out! No! No way!
你想买♥♥鱼吗 你不是自己抓的吗
You wanna buy fish? You catch your own, don’t you?
我不是还有几张嘴要喂吗
Yeah, well, got a couple extra mouths to feed, don’t I?
真神奇
It’s amazing.
那是一种说法
That’s one word for it.
你可以用你的专属杯子了 我们不用了
You can use your special glass now. We’re done with it.
谢谢 我还是就用这个吧
Thanks, I think I’ll stick with this.
他们很快就要回去了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!