他们会一起来吗
Are they coming?
坐飞机只用两小时 我们还是可以如往常一样见面
It’s just a two-hour flight, we’d see them as often as we do now.
阿里这事发生得很突然
Ali, this just came up
他们甚至还没来得及提供一个正式的邀请
and they haven’t even made a formal offer,
但你没看出来吗这就是我们的未来
but don’t you see? This is it.
他们有很多尖端治疗方法
They’ve working on so many cutting-edge treatments,
而且还有很多资源
they’ve got so many resources.
我明白 明白这幅工作的重要性我也想念工作
I understand, I understand that work is important. I miss working.
我觉得你应该问问他们是否可以在一年内开始工作
I think you should ask them if you can start in a year.
这不是一个学术职位他们不会给我提供公休
It’s not academia, they don’t give sabbaticals.
但是收拾和搬家都需要…需要…
But to pick up and move right when…when…when…
为什么我就不能表达出来我要说的呢
Why can’t I say what I wanna say?
阿里 无论如何我们还是会在一起啊
Ali, one way or the other, we will still be together.
那意味着没办法请假
So, no time off?
我无法请假一年
I can’t take a year off,
财政上来说也不行
financially that’s not an option.
谁知道一年后我们会在哪儿
God knows where we would be, further down the line.
那就是这样了是吗
That’s it then, that’s it.
什么意思
What?
你不想…不想在家照顾我一年
Well, you don’t…you don’t want that,
天天看到我这副模样
a year at home with me watching this.
我不是这个意思
I didn’t say that.
你不用解释
You didn’t have to.
你大女儿的名字时什么
安妮…安娜
你的生日在几月
时月
2:10
阿里 你怎么了
Ali, what are you doing?
找不到了
I can’t find it.
找不到什么了
Can’t find what?
我找不到手♥机♥了
I can’t find my phone.
现在是半夜
It’s the middle of the night.
这很重要
This is important,
每天早上8点它会提醒我问我一些问题
it goes off at eight o’clock in the morning and asks me these questions.
我必须要找到它
I have to find it.
我们很期待那场会议我们…
We are looking forward to the meeting…We are…
不 我必须要找到我的手♥机♥
No, I have to find it.
我们会
We’ll…
帮我找到我的手♥机♥
Help me find my phone!
我们明天会帮你找到 我保证 明天
We will find it tomorrow. I promise you.Tomorrow.
不行
No.
明天
Tomorrow.
不 我想…帮我找到它
No, I wanna…help me find it.
我向你保证明天我们会找到你的手♥机♥ 跟我去睡觉吧
I promise we’ll find it tomorrow. Come to bed with me.
来 走吧我们去休息了
Come, come to bed with me please.
好吧
Alright.
走吧
Please?

Ok.

Come on.
一开始…我希望你能了解我的处境
…since the beginning, I really hope you understand the situation

Hey,
安妮
Anne?
我很期待与你见面
I look forward to see you.
嗨 妈妈我是安娜
Hey mama. It’s Anna, mom.
我还以为你是我姐姐
I thought you were my sister.
没事
It’s ok.
谢谢你们做得一切
Thank you so much for this.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
不太舒服 不能呼吸 不能入睡
So uncomfortable. Can’t breathe, can’t sleep,
你当时怀孕也是这样吗
was it like this for you?
我没有同时怀过两个孩子 不过也很不舒服
I didn’t have two at a time. This is true.
你买♥♥绿咖喱了吗
Did you get the green curry?
买♥♥了 就在这儿都顺利吧
I did. It’s right here. Everything on track?
是的 他们提供了非常好的条件
Uh, yes, they made a very generous offer.
太棒了
Oh that’s great.
但愿如此
I guess.
不 真的很棒 这是正确的选择
No, it is, it’s absolutely the right decision.
要喝水吗
Would you like some water?
好的
Yes, please.
约翰 什么事 谁打的电♥话♥
John, what happened? Who’s on the phone?
那家医院 宝贝 梅奥医学中心
Uh, that was that hospital, honey, the Mayo Clinic.
有人病了吗
Is someone sick?
不是 没什么 一切都好
No, nothing’s wrong. Everything is absolutely fine.
天哪
Oh my god.
哦 不 我昨晚就在找这个
Oh no! I was looking for that last night.
那是一个月前的事了
That was a month ago.
阿里 嘿 宝贝 醒醒 该起来了
Ali, hey, wake up baby, it’s time to wake up.
该穿衣服了 来 我来帮你
It’s time to get dressed. Come, let me help you.
有好消息告诉你
Got some really good news for you.
来 我来帮你穿裤子
Let me help with your pants, come on.
不 我要我那条绿色的
No, I want my green one.
为什么 我觉得这条就非常好看
Why, I think this one here would be really really nice,
我们穿这条吧
let’s put that one on.

Ok.
靠着我 撑一下
Lean on me. Hold up.
她在那儿
There she is.
她怎么了 看上去那么糟糕
What’s the matter with her? She looks terrible.
她刚生完孩子
She just delivered the babies.
安娜 你有自己的孩子了
Anna, you had your babies.
是啊
I did.
这个叫艾莉森 她好漂亮
This is Alison, she looks so beautiful.
那是小查理
That’s Charlie Junior.
小查理
It’s little Charlie.
天 看他的眼睛 嗯
Oh my god, look at his eyes. Yes.
看这里
Here you go.
我能抱抱她吗
Can I hold her?
那样好吗
Uh, is that a good idea?
我知道怎么抱婴儿
I know how to hold a baby.
没问题 妈妈 你可以坐那椅子上抱
That’s ok mom, you can sit right there in that chair.
那儿 对
There, that’s good.
你看你以前也这样抱过
Something tells you’ve done this before.
她长得像你
She looks like you.
有时候她确实知道她在哪儿
There are days she knows where she is certainly,
但很多时候她都不知道
but there are just as many days when she doesn’t.
也许她觉得自己回到了新罕布♥什♥尔州的童年
Maybe she thinks she’s a child back in New Hampshire,
或者别的地方
or else.
她不知道发生了什么的次数越来越多
It’s happening more and more times, she doesn’t know what’s going on.
是啊 只是 我不断在想她那次演讲说的
Yeah, I just…you know, keep thinking what she said in that speech,
她的记忆 她是谁 对她多么重要
you know, how important her memories are to her, who she is.
是啊 那都是几个月前了
Yes, that was months ago.
听着 这对大家来说都很难
Guys, this is difficult for all of us.
但请记住那个曾经的爱丽丝
But it’s important to remember who Alice was,
她也不想成为我们的负担
she would not want to be a burden.
安娜 你现在已经有孩子了 也要回去工作
Now Anna you have the babies and you wanna go back to work.
你不能再照顾她了 没事的 汤姆
And you are not in the position to care for her, not seriously Tom.
我这不能让诊所再等了 月初我就得走
And I can’t keep Mayo waiting, the beginning of this month I am gone.
我想带她走 我会把她照顾好的
Now I want to take her with me, I would get her the best possible care,
只要她适应了明尼苏达州 她会感到快乐的
and once she’s adjusted to Minnesota, she will be happier forward
我们都会
and so are all of us.
丽迪雅忘乎所以了
Lydia is in the flip.
真不是东西
Oh so litter.
是啊
She is.
她没权利这样
Well, she has no right to.
如果她还在乎妈妈 就不会跑去那么远
If she cared, she wouldn’t be in the other side of the country.
这儿有点热
Hot in here.
他到底是谁
Who is he exactly?
他叫比尔·汤普森 是个经纪人
His name is Bill Thompson. He’s a manager.
他为什么如此重要
Why is he so important?
他能…给我机会
He’ll…open doors for me,
让我能去试镜 本来我不可能有这些机会
you know, and get me to auditions I wouldn’t be able to get into,
他为我争取到些不错的特写
get me some good headshots.
哦 他叫什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!