Anna, I want you to return my word with friends
妈妈对不起 我没时间
I’m sorry mom, I haven’t had time.
嘿 恭喜
Hey congrats.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
有心了
Thanks.
双胞胎
So twins, huh?
是的 龙凤胎
Yes, a boy and a girl.
太完美了
That’s perfect.
这正是你妈妈和我所希望的
It’s exactly what you mother and I were hoping for.
太美妙了
So wonderful.
噢 天啊 不好意思 我得接这个电♥话♥
Oh gosh, I’m sorry. I gotta take this. Hello?
怀了多久了
How far along are you?
五周 我知道这还早得很 但时机嘛
Five weeks. I know it’s very early days, but well, the timing of thing,
我们怎么发现 当我们发现了 最后真的成功了
how we found out, and when we did, well, it really worked out in the end.
太棒了 这太奇妙了
Great, that’s amazing.
那妈妈 你感觉如何
So mom, how are you feeling?
大多数时候都很好
Mostly fine.
是吗
Really?
是啊 你知道的 我靠这个东西而不是记忆
Yeah, I use this thing, you know, instead of the memory.
它提醒我吃药 还有别的事情
It reminds me to take my medication, things like that.
科技能帮忙真的太好了
That’s nice how the technology can help.
丽迪雅 你的剧什么时候开场
Lydia, what time is your play?
8点
8 o’clock.
丽迪雅 你会为明晚的演出紧张吗
Lydia, are you nervous about tomorrow night?
会啊 我在那混了5个月
Yes. I’ve been five months up there,
这次我绝对不会让你们来看
but I definitely have to block all of you out.
不好意思 再说一遍几点表演
I’m sorry, what time did you say it was again?
8点
8 o’clock.
好的
Ok.
妈妈 你不需要把它排上日程 没关系的
Mom, you don’t have to schedule it, it’s ok.
不 不 我想这么做 在哪里表演
No, no, I wanna put it in. And where is it?
索格塔克剧院
The saugatuck theater.
你能拼一下吗
Can you spell that.
行 s-a-u…
Yes, itss-a-u…-u…
妈 我们又不会忘把你带去
Mom, it’s not like we forget to bring you there,
让她记
Just let her do it.
-是s-a-u-g-a-t-u-c-k -天呐
-s-a-u-g-a-t-u-c-k -Oh god.
安娜 你在帮倒忙
Anna, you are not helping.
你才是帮倒忙呢
No you are not helping.
为什么她要担心记不住
Why should she worry about remembering something
她没必要记得东西
that she doesn’t even have to remember.
让她记 她就不担心了
If you just let her do it, she won’t worry.
你有什么问题
What’s the problem?
你跟她说啊 她就坐在那
Why wouldn’t you talking with her, she’s sitting right here.
我是在跟她说 对吧 妈
I’m talking to her, aren’t I mom?
是 是 你是
Yes, yes you are.
你什么时候成专家了
What makes you such an expert.
安娜 闭嘴
Anna, shut up.
成熟点 丽迪雅
Grow up Lydia.
去死吧
Suck it.
呵呵 这时候你倒是善于表达了啊
Oh that’s very articulate.
说得真好 谢谢你
Well said. Thanks a lot.
姑娘们
Girls.
你想我真的表达清楚吗
You want me to show you?
姑娘们 够了
Girls, that’s enough.
你能不能别那么混♥蛋♥
Why are you such an asshole.
别吵了 求你们
Stop it please.
你闭嘴
You shut up.
你们俩都别闹了
No, both of you stop it.
你们到底想干嘛
What is going on here?
晚餐很赞
Al, this is a beautiful dinner.
谢谢 查理
Thank you, Charlie.
丽迪雅 宝贝 我知道我们昨天争论了件事
Lydia, baby, I know that we argued about something yesterday,
但我不记得是什么事了 关于什么的
but I can’t remember what it was about.
噢 没什么事 真的
Oh, it was nothing, honestly.
不 我肯定烦你了 我要道歉
No, I upset you, and I should apologize.
不不 我应该道歉
No, no. I should apologize on you.
我昨天不应该那么敏感
I feel really bad I was so insensitive yesterday.
你会原谅我
Will you forgive me honestly?
可是…为什么事啊
But for what?
是关于你探查我的隐私
It was about you respecting my privacy,
我不是很乐意 但我现在完全收回
and I don’t want that, and I take it back completely.
对不起 好吗
And I’m sorry, ok?
对不起 虽然我还是会忘记
I’m sorry. It’s not as if I can remember it.
我知道 所以我才不想提这事了
I know, that’s why I’m trying to drop it.
那是什么样子的 那到底是什么感觉
What’s it like? I mean, what’s it actually feel like?
嗯…不是每天都一样的
Ummm, well, it’s not always the same.
我有好的时候 也有坏的时候
I have good days, and bad days.
我好的时候 能…就像个正常人一样
On my good days, I can, you know, almost pass for a normal person;
但坏的时候 就像迷失了自我
but on my bad days, I feel like I can’t find myself.
过去我的才华 语言 表达造就我
I’ve always been so defined by my intellect, my language, my articulation,
但现在我感觉一些话就挂在嘴边
and now sometimes I can see the words hanging in front of me
但却说不出来
and I can’t reach them,
我已经不知道我是谁了
and I don’t know who I am,
我也不知道接下来我还要失去什么
and I don’t know what I’m gonna lose next.
听起来好恐怖
Sounds horrible.
谢谢关心
Thanks for asking.
不再是秘密
丽迪雅
Oh Lydia.
他们要离开我们
They are leaving us.
虽早已人在心不在 现在…永远离开了
Well they are quite left us, quiet and forever,
我们只能重头再来开始新的生活
we alone remain to begin our lives over again.
我们必须活下去 必须活下去
We must live, we must live.
我们心知这一天的到来
There will come a time we all know.
为什么 为何目的 他们会遭报应
Why? For what purpose? They are all suffering,
并不会在历史足迹下留下痕迹
and there would be no history.
现在 我们必须活下去
Now we must live,
我们必须工作 无休无止的工作
we must work, JUST WORK.
明天我将远行 我会成为老师
Tomorrow I will go off on my own, and I will teach,
我会将一切奉献给所需的人
I’ll give everything to those who perhaps need it.
秋天已到 冬至将临
It’s autumn now, soon it will be winter,
白雪将覆盖一切 而我将会工作 无休无止的工作
the snow will cover everything. And I will be working, just working.
看到她了
There she is.
你太棒了
Hey, you were amazing.
对 演得真好
Yes, so good.
赞爆了
Awesome.
惊呆了
Incredible.
霍兰德小姐 你能给我签名吗
Miss Howland, will you sign this for me?
嘤 没问题
Awww, no problem.
表演很精彩 我一下就与角色产生了共鸣
It was just wonderful. I found it so easy to empathize with her.
你不仅抓住了她的灵魂 同时还有她的喜悦
You not only caught her atmosphere, but also, her joy.
谢谢 太棒了
Thank you. Awesome.
我还能看你其它的表演吗
Will I get to see your anything else somewhere?
这是我唯一的项目
No, it’s the only job I got.
噢 所以你只演这…这一季
Oh, so you are here for just the season.

Yeah.
妈 这是丽迪雅 你女儿
Mom, it’s Lydia. Your daughter.
我知道
No, I know.
谢谢你特地过来 虽然有点奇怪 有点尴尬
Thanks for coming. This is weird, this is embarrassing.
不要觉得不好意思 千万别
Don’t be embarrassed, please, please don’t be.
长颈鹿 锤子 梳子…
Giraffe, hammer, comb…
噢 我知道这个 有点像鸡 但又不是 这是鸭吗
oh, I know what that is. It is like a chicken but it’s not. Is it duck?
这一个呢
What about this one?
篮球
A basketball.
你能倒着拼Water吗
Will you spell “water” for me backwards?
我能先顺着拼一遍吗 W-a-t-e-r R-e-t-a-w
Could I spell it forward first? W-a-t-e-r, r-e-t-a-w.
很好
Very good.
现在你能说出我几分钟前让你记得名字吗
Now can you tell me the name I ask you to remember few minutes ago?
你跟我说过很多次但我总是记不住
You always tell me and I can never remember it.
是约翰·布莱克 约翰·怀特 约翰·琼斯
Is it John Black? John White? John Jones?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!