Hey, hi! Good to see you.
这是珍妮
This is Jenny.
你好 我是爱丽丝 你能来这里真是太好了
Hello. I’m Alice, I’m so happy you could join us.
很感谢能被邀请
Thank you for having me.
这是应该的 宝贝
Of course. Sweetheart,
要不我们先进去里面 拿点喝的
why don’t you guys go in there and get a drink and
吃个奶酪啥的 好不
and um, and grab the, the cheese thing and, alright?
我真的很高兴你能来 特别高兴
I’m so happy you could join us, I really am Jenny.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些食物看起来好好吃啊
Food smells so good in here.
好美味
Beautiful.
好的 有多少该死的鸡蛋
How many Goddamn eggs?
嗯…阴极 石榴 格子
Um, Cathode, Pomegranate, Trellis.
嗨 妈妈
Hey Mom.

Hi!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 飞机上没事吧
Merry Christmas. How was your flight?
其实挺可怕的 这个家伙一直在咳嗽
Actually awful, this guy coughed all over me the entire time.
我希望你不会生病
Aww, I hope you don’t get sick.
这是否是我想的那样
Does this mean what I think it means?
是的
Yes.
面包布丁
Bread pudding?
-当然了你的最爱 -太好了
-Yes, it’s your favorite. -Yes!
圣诞快乐 妈妈
Mom, Merry Christmas!
你有没有看到我和朋友的最新词汇书
Have you seem my latest Words with Friends?
还没有 宝贝 我一直没有时间
No, I haven’t had the time yet sweetheart.
呃 这是一次真正的考试
Um, it’s a real exam.
她嫉妒这次旅行呢
Jealousy on a tri –
嘿 不要破坏气氛好不好
Hey! Don’t spoil it.
不好意思 这在推特上很火
Sorry it’s trending on Twitter.
加利福尼亚怎么样
How’s California?
很漂亮
Nice.
比这里还要暖和吗
Warmer than here?
是的 比这里暖和
Yes. Warmer than here.
嗨 伙计们 为什么你们不离开这里
Hey guys, why don’t you get out of here
让我专心做这个呢 出去好么
so I can concentrate on making this, okay?
爸爸在哪里啊
Where’s Dad?
呃 他在楼上
Um, he’s upstairs.
有什么需要帮忙吗
Can I help you with anything?
不用 我可以的 去喝一杯或者做点别的什么 好么
No, I’m fine. Just go get a drink or something, okay?
-这一定很美味 -希望吧
-It’s gonna be delicious. -Oh I hope so.
肯定很美味 等不及了
It will be. Can’t wait.
很高兴见到你 嗨 你好吗
Nice to meet you. Hi, how are you?
面包布丁食谱
这是一个很重大的决定 我们感到非常兴奋
It’s a very big decision, we’re excited.
有一对夫妻推荐这个地方好几年了
And the place was recommended by a couple of friends who’ve been trying for years.
他们刚刚有了第一个孩子
And they just had their first child.
让我们拭目以待吧
So we’ll see.
我听到关于井泉的好事
I’ve heard good things about Wellspring.
太棒了 这很贵 但是我们显然希望它能运作起来
Good! It’s expensive but we obviously want it to work.
你能成为一个母亲已经很疯狂了
You’ll be a mom already it’s crazy.
我知道
I know!
妈 这是什么汤
What kind of soup Mom?
这是胡桃南瓜汤
It’s butternut squash.
嗨 我是爱丽丝 我很高兴你能加入我们
Hi, I’m Alice. I’m so happy you could join us.
我…是珍妮
I’m .. Jenny.
见到你很高兴
It’s really nice to meet you.
好吧
Well, Yeah.
辛苦做了这一桌 我能喝一杯吧
I think I deserve a glass of wine after all that, don’t you?
来一杯吗
Want one?
好了 谢谢 大家都酒了吗
Yes, thank you. Does everyone have a glass?
都有了
Yes we do.
为了圣诞节 那我们干杯吧
Let’s have a toast, to Christmas.
圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!
通过核磁共振检查我没发现任何异常
Now, I don’t see anything abnormal in your MRI,
没有脑血管疾病
no cerebral vascular disease,
没中风迹象 没肿块
no evidence of any strokes, no masses.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你的血测下来也很好
And your blood work came back completely clear.
不过令人忧心的是那个记忆力测试
But what worries me are the memory tests that I sent you for.
你有偶发性的记忆力衰退
You have sporadic memory impairment,
不是你这年龄出现的症状
totally out of proportion to your age.
而且你大脑有功能衰退的迹象
And there is evidence of decline in your level of mental function.
所以 我认为最好再做个断层扫瞄
So I think we should do a PET Scan.
做起来起来和核磁共振差不多
It’s similar to an MRI
但可以从分子层面进行诊断
but it can pick up things at a molecular level.
我知道什么是断层扫瞄
I know what a PET Scan is.
做这个你能查出什么
What, in particular, would you be looking for?
我需要扫瞄结果判断是不是阿尔茨海默症
I want to see if the results are consistent with Alzheimer’s Disease.
像你这年龄的人很少会得这病
It would be rare for someone as young as yourself
但你的症状很像
But you do fit the criteria.
上次我请你把家人带来的
Now last time I asked you to bring in a close relative.
我觉得没什么必要
I really didn’t think that would be necessary.
好 那下次带来 好吗
Okay. But next time, for sure. Okay?
内成性的β-内啡肽
In the has-band of endogenous levels Beta endorphin
在目前的细胞研究领域
has not so far been shown to reduce the incidence of metastasis
还没被证明可以降低其转移的几率
in the distance of cell science.
那不太好
That’s not good.
我们已经研究几个月了
Tell me about it. We’ve been working on this for months.
β-内啡肽并不会明显影响
It seems like Beta endorphin just doesn’t significantly
巨噬细胞活动
impact the macrophage activity.
那细胞因子呢
What about the Cytokines?
稍许提高
Elevated. Slightly.
天哪 回到正题
Oh God, back to square one.
我们17号♥都有空吗
Are we both here on the 17th?
我不记得了
I don’t remember.
嗯…PHil和黛安说他们周末会过来
Un-huh, Phil and Diane were saying, they might come to town for the weekend.
你还要刷多久
How long are you going to, um, keep at that thing?
刷干净为止
Till it’s clean.
约翰 亲爱的 醒醒
John sweetheart, wake up.
现在几点
What time is it?
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我很不对劲
I’ve um, I’ve got something wrong with me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我去看了神经科医生
I’ve been seeing a neurologist.
神经科 为什么
You’ve been seeing a neurologist, why?
他们认为我可能患了早发性阿尔茨海默症
They think it might be early on-set Alzheimer’s Disease.
宝贝 宝贝没有那么严重的
Honey, honey that doesn’t make any sense at all.
我不告诉你是因为还没确诊
I don’t want to tell you because I don’t know anything for sure
但我做了所有检查 我真的很害怕
but I’ve been doing all these tests and I’m really scared.
艾莉 你太紧张了吧
Allie, that is completely insane.
前面我赶去学校时 我都…迷路了
I got, I got lost while I was running on campus a while ago and can’t,
我会忘记约会 忘记要说的话
I can’t remember appointments, words.
宝贝 我们都有断片的时候 那是我们都老了
Honey, we all have memory lapses, that’s the sign of getting older.
有次我都想不起来葡萄糖怎么说
The other day I couldn’t remember the word glucose.
不是那样 那感觉就像有东西从我脑中彻底消失了
It’s not like that, it’s like something drops, drops out from under me.
但目前没确诊吧
But there is no diagnosis yet?

No.
好 我觉得这太荒谬了
Good. Well, then I think this is a, ridiculous.
完全是胡说八道 你怎么会得阿尔茨海默症
This is completely bullshit, you don’t have Alzheimer’s Disease.
靠 你能不能把这当一回事
Goddamn it why won’t you take me seriously?!
我知道自己是什么感觉
You know, I know what I’m feeling!
我感觉我大脑快他妈当机了 我知道这是什么感觉
I know what it’s feeling and, and it feels like my brain is fucking dying.
我整个生活正在离我而去
And everything I’ve worked for in my entire life is going.
全都在离我而去
All, all going.
别哭 过来
No, come here.
别哭了
No no, don’t cry.
你辅♥导♥是几点
What time is your tutorial?
11点
eleven.
那还有些时间
Well that gives you some time.
我有个部门会议 会稍微晚到些
I’m gonna be a little late because I have a, um, departmental meeting.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!